Author Topic: Tonight's PBW Radio show  (Read 1781 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Tonight's PBW Radio show
« on: January 21, 2008, 08:41:27 AM »
Who is going to be tuning in to the radio show tonight with Bob Chic interviewing HUGE Nasser El Sonbaty!

I'm sure the pumpkinheads will say they wont be, even though they will and just dont want to admit it!

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Re: Tonight's PBW Radio show
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 08:42:34 AM »
Nasser should be interesting. Don't forget the debut of Pep Talk with Phil Heath tonight as well.

Elevate Your Image.™

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 08:44:05 AM »
Nasser should be interesting. Don't forget the debut of Pep Talk with Phil Heath tonight as well.

Do you know anything about the timing?  I hope Nasser airs first as I dont really want to sit and wait while Phil Heath and Boyer Coe, two bodybuilders who never came close to reaching Nasser, talk.  Although I can see them holding Nasser off till the last segment as a sort of "main event"

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 08:45:31 AM »
Who is going to be tuning in to the radio show tonight with Bob Chic interviewing HUGE Nasser El Sonbaty!

I'm sure the pumpkinheads will say they wont be, even though they will and just dont want to admit it!

what's a "pumpkinhead"?  Really, serious question. 
nasser=piece of shit

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2008, 08:49:02 AM »

HUGE!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 08:49:30 AM »
what's a "pumpkinhead"?  Really, serious question. 

From Part 4 Nasser interview:

"Exhibit Four: The Typical Getbigger.

The typical message board user, especially on Getbig.com, is a person who is a faceless and nameless subject who subjects him or herself to the weirdest excesses of verbal sputum regarding the gay community, to derogatory statements without basis and to racism in combination with xenophobia.

Typically most of these mentally unskilled labourers and misguided lost worms and pumpkin-heads have hollow existences. They hide behind their computers where they throw verbal pot shots and convey an illusion of being cool and important. These creatures and meek subjects lead miserable shadow lives based on a never-ending search for an exalted cyber status and desperate sense of acceptance they will never attain.

A lot of these typical guys are chronically jobless despite their proclamation of "being busy". They are busy with eating constantly (which makes them even fatter), busy doing recreational drugs (which makes them even more delusional and screwed up), busy putting other people down for the same things and reasons they stand for themselves. And a lot of these unappealing wannabes are so angry in hearing the truth about them and the simple truth in general.

A lot of them are also just wannabe bodybuilders who can't even show consistency in their training for a month. And for sure "some day they will step onstage " when they have time and the moment is ripe but with "way less drugs" than anyone else to "show the world" what kind of garbage bag bodies they really do have.

Until then they continue exercising their decayed and run down mouths where they most likely do not even have the time to brush their mordant teeth. And in lots of cases their monetary situation is pretty poor. Therefore some of the regulars on the board are "forced" to deal drugs.

These pumpkin-heads are generally negative towards everything. Even if someone posts their own pictures with their shirt off, they (the pumpkin-heads) will usually put it down even if it looks better than them. Or if someone posts a picture of his girlfriend they will usually say that she is ugly even if she looks so much better than their own girlfriend.

Some of these types of getbiggers are also the types of people that would, upon seeing an IFBB pro at an expo, take a picture with that pro and later brag to their girlfriend and friends how they met that pro. But otherwise they would never even introduce a girl to their own best friend. So, they also do have a huge lack of self-esteem and a lack of social skills.

If some of these idiots on the boards would compete and do all of the preparation by themselves - just once in a while - they would not have the time and energy to talk trash for a major part of their existence. A lot of these described typical losers here do not have any essential accomplishments on their side. Obviously they also have never been challenged either in any field where they really had to perform at their best. Mostly they are just quarter ass performers with a huge degree of envy but also self hate because of their unsuccessful history in most "departments" of life.

Many of these heads without brains and bulbs without lights would not have any life whatsoever without the Getbig.com site. The reason why I am there on and off is because I like to support Team Nasser, which is obviously very much devoted to me. And further I really like to laugh at the idiots there.

Getbig.com has to me, the Nasser fans, Team Nasser and for many other rational, educated and intelligent and positive people also high entertainment and information value. Despite that, one German proverb, referring to the average Joe Schmoe getbigger says: Selig sind die geistig Armen", which translates in English to: "Blessed are the mentally poor ones."

Stavios

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2008, 08:50:44 AM »
Do you know anything about the timing?  I hope Nasser airs first as I dont really want to sit and wait while Phil Heath and Boyer Coe, two bodybuilders who never came close to reaching Nasser, talk.  Although I can see them holding Nasser off till the last segment as a sort of "main event"

looks like Bigbobs has hunger for a cute penis

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2008, 09:59:44 AM »
schmoe alert

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2008, 10:01:43 AM »
Special ed's radio show 4 life

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2008, 10:12:57 AM »
im def looking forward to Nasser being on the show tonight
I usually dont listen as I could care less about the people they have on but at least they finally got an important guest
I just hope the other people they have on wont take away from Nasser's air time.
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2008, 03:35:22 PM »
Big Bump for Huge Nasser, only 90 minutes away from airing!

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2008, 04:32:50 PM »
Big Bump for Huge Nasser, only 90 minutes away from airing!

Nasser is a loose cannon. Should be funny hearing what he has to say.  Where the hell has Bob Chick been? Does he still post?
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2008, 04:35:44 PM »
HUGE!

bibbobs jerk off material right there...

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2008, 05:00:55 PM »
I have been working a crappy job.  Has Team nasser won any of the primaries?

Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2008, 05:01:43 PM »
I have been working a crappy job.  Has Team nasser won any of the primaries?

he won in Iowa but lost New Hampshire. :D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2008, 05:04:11 PM »
Are any of you having trouble getting it to play??  I keep pressing the play button but nothing happens.  :-\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2008, 05:05:32 PM »
Are any of you having trouble getting it to play??  I keep pressing the play button but nothing happens.  :-\
same here.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2008, 05:07:29 PM »
Okay its on now!  I think they just started a few mins late.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2008, 05:12:49 PM »

Refresh your browser, you idiot. Bob, are those bags under your eyes and your fat face affecting your brain?