Author Topic: Ze absolutly worse bodybuilders by far and the once that make me fucking gag are  (Read 1096 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Lazy juicers,

I mean I have a couple of them in my gym, they are fucking huge their backs look like a road map of the Rocky mountains thats how much acne one of them has, all this I can take I don't really get bothered with guys dumb enough ruining their health by irresponsible drug use... But what makes me puke blood is that they are fucking lazy... they rely completely on the drugs they take and the ungodly amount of food they eat but there is absolutely no intensity in their workout what so ever.
Makes me want to sacrifice a new born kitten and drink the tears of unborn children.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
"hahah you're such a stupid fuck :D"

Stark

• Getbig V
hahah you're such a stupid fuck :D

hahah you are worse :D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Lazy juicers,

I mean I have a couple of them in my gym, they are fucking huge their backs look like a road map of the Rocky mountains thats how much acne one of them has, all this I can take I don't really get bothered with guys dumb enough ruining their health by irresponsible drug use... But what makes me puke blood is that they are fucking lazy... they rely completely on the drugs they take and the ungodly amount of food they eat but there is absolutely no intensity in their workout what so ever.
Makes me want to sacrifice a new born kitten and drink the tears of unborn children.

I see them all the time. They train with the intensity of kitten...... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
dildos like stark are always throwing around the intensity word.  It doesn't even mean anything. 

Stark

• Getbig V
dildos like stark are always throwing around the intensity word.  It doesn't even mean anything. 

Not for you that;s for fucking sure ::)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
stop crying because guys in the gym twice your size are twice as strong as you and don't lift weights too heavy for them, stark. 
aka meltdown