Author Topic: ****** Happy Martin Luther King Day!!! ******  (Read 5268 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: ****** Happy Martin Luther King Day!!! ******
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2008, 04:50:12 PM »
Yes, many blacks view it as a "Black Holiday", that they get off. Hell, you should be thankful, your ass gets the day off, you could say a dead black man is good for one thing...a day off.

Most private sector people (other than banks) don't take a "day off".  For the most part, this is only a "holiday" for those working for government.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2008, 04:50:54 PM »
i agree with you here, Sharpton and especially Jackson are about one thing......MONEY, if anything blacks are killing each other at record rates.

Jackson and Sharpton, make me think about the dude who always at the scene of a fire, every single time...the reason, it's because his ass starts the fire for his own benefit...the word Uncle Tom is a misnomer, it really has been misused, but if there ever was good application for the word---Jackson and Sharpton should be in the dictionary under that name. 

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2008, 05:15:03 PM »
Why do the blacks get a race-based holiday?  Shouldn't we whites have something equivalent, celebrating white people specifically?  David Duke day, maybe?  How 'bout  Asian-americans? Do they get a day?  How 'bout Latinos?  SHouldn't they have a holiday specifically for their race too?  What about the American Indians??  Shouldn't we accord Sitting Bull's birthday the same respect we do that of MLK's? 

Face it...  the blacks are more coddled than any other race, yet all they wanna do as a race (I understand this is not true of all black individuals) is bitch about so-called "discrimination".   >:( >:(

Goddamn you G o a t b o y i had to log in for this bullshit of yours. Were asians and latinos used as slaves in the us? i dont think so now shut the fuck up. meltdown

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2008, 05:20:18 PM »
there was a black guy on ESPN talking about Brett Favre and said that the "white media" wants Brett to succeed because he's white, if the role was reversed and a White guy said that about a black QB he'd be fired immediately.
haha..probably Shannon Sharp..he's not helping the black race..this guy can't even string together proper sentences and he's splattered all over the damn tv..just terrible

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2008, 06:20:04 PM »
there was a black guy on ESPN talking about Brett Favre and said that the "white media" wants Brett to succeed because he's white, if the role was reversed and a White guy said that about a black QB he'd be fired immediately.

no doubt... thats so true.. i wish that ass that said it would go on the oreilly factor
ah yeah Im a voodo child

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2008, 06:21:35 PM »

no doubt... thats so true.. i wish that ass that said it would go on the oreilly factor
Bill would destroy him inside of two minutes.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2008, 06:22:34 PM »
Hell, you should be thankful, your ass gets the day off, you could say a dead black man is good for one thing...a day off.

My company doesn't observe it so I didn't.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2008, 06:23:30 PM »
My company doesn't observe it so I didn't.
sounds like your company has some balls and has some right thinking people running it.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2008, 06:24:05 PM »

Goddamn you G o a t b o y i had to log in for this bullshit of yours. Were asians and latinos used as slaves in the us?

::)

Were negro slaves subject to genocide the was the American Indians were?

Using your logic, Sitting Bulls's Birthday should be WAY ahead of MLK's as a national holiday.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2008, 06:25:08 PM »
Everyone other than white men get special treatment in America.  They are given jobs with less qualifications (at least companies are encouraged/pressured to), their diseases are more important (breast cancer), etc.   It's the same as a 'handicap' in golf.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2008, 06:29:27 PM »

Most private sector people (other than banks) don't take a "day off".  For the most part, this is only a "holiday" for those working for government.

I have said this before and I will say it again: I understand the economic impact illegal Mexican immigrants have on our society, but it is a damn shame that they come here and work their asses off to better themselves and their family, and then INS busses drive around jobsites picking them up and deporting them. meanwhile blacks are down in the projects drinking Colt 45 and selling crack, and getting fat nasty black women pregnant instead of working. The fat nasty black women have ten niglets each and my tax dollars pay for their welfare. I think the INS should start picking their asses up and sending them and their them back to Africa, that way it would make room for the hard working Mexicans to more easily become legal contributors. Slavery was wrong, and the way blacks were treated was wrong, but the biggest injustice was allowing them to keep their black asses here after slavery.

After slaver was outlawed and the slaves were free, they should have put every one of their sorry black asses back on boats and sent them back to Africa (the motherland ???) where they belong. PROBLEM SOLVED. Even foreigners who come here and have only been here for a few days notice how sorry the nigs are.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2008, 07:20:00 PM »
Enjoy the day off folks, Jesus Christ....... ::)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2008, 07:24:06 PM »
they dont want to work as it is, and now they get a holiday too?

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2008, 07:37:09 PM »
Great thing about living in Western state which is about 75% white is no one celebrates this holiday.  Everyone was checking the mail as if it were a normal day.  Please guys...get the fck out of the South, Northeast, and Northwest and Cali.  Freaking great living with mostly whites!  (sorry other races....I'm just telling the truth :))

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2008, 07:42:33 PM »
If living like a rap star is what you look up to......... :-\

Some blacks are waking up like Bill cosby admitting the blacks keep themselves down by choosing thses dumbass rappers bitching about stuff and doing nothing.

Aint NOBODY Trapped in ghettos...Just save your coins for a bus ticket instead of some drugs or booze..........Its that easy. 8)

CamaroTuner

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2008, 07:55:30 PM »
Take all the damned blacks and ship them back to Africa. If they are going to fuck up a country, let it be that one. Put some damned border guards up along all borders and have them shoot anyone trying to cross it. This country is going to shit because of all the "diversity" we have and the second you say anything about any of it you're a racist.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2008, 08:02:16 PM »
Great thing about living in Western state which is about 75% white is no one celebrates this holiday.  Everyone was checking the mail as if it were a normal day.  Please guys...get the fck out of the South, Northeast, and Northwest and Cali.  Freaking great living with mostly whites!  (sorry other races....I'm just telling the truth :)) [/qoute]
It ain't the blacks, but the type of people...man, I glad I don't live around ignorant people like you who can't figure that out. I grew up in a upper middle class neighborhood with mostly whites, and a lot mess that some of the kids and their parents did was off the meter, enough to get shot in the inner city.

And if you work in in the judicial field in one of the richest counties in the US,  you'd sing a different tune. Ignorance sees no color or race.

You know at one time some  Western states had the hight murder rates in the country...

and many have the largest MS13 gang members in the country...

If living like a rap star is what you look up to......... :-\

Some blacks are waking up like Bill cosby admitting the blacks keep themselves down by choosing thses dumbass rappers bitching about stuff and doing nothing.

Aint NOBODY Trapped in ghettos...Just save your coins for a bus ticket instead of some drugs or booze..........Its that easy. 8)

Agreed, Bill has been saying this for a while now, he has new book called, "Come on People--on the path from victims to victors", it's good. The only thing people are trapped by is the mindset, a victim's mindset, enabled by the Sharptons and Jackson's of the world.

Take all the damned #### and ship them back to Africa. If they are going to fuck up a country, let it be that one. Put some damned border guards up along all borders and have them shoot anyone trying to cross it. This country is going to shit because of all the "diversity" we have and the second you say anything about any of it you're a racist.

Damn CamaroTuner, you wiped the grease off your mullet, just to type that. Man, an 86 Camaro is the height of fashion these day, you should save up for the new 2009 one, it has a trick IRS, unlike that horse cart solid read axle you have...times are changing...

This country is not going to shit because of Diversity, but due to greed...   

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2008, 08:09:33 PM »
what's up man? like i said this thread is gonna ruffle some feathers and the sensitive little bitches will cry about it even though the black race has done nothing but regress since April 4, 1968.

What do you mean?
N

affy

« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2008, 08:10:02 PM »
this picture says it all

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2008, 08:11:58 PM »
Is this Martin Luther King the same "brother" that used to call the other black brothers to start riots,
Happy birthday martin

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2008, 08:28:57 PM »
Is this Martin Luther King the same "brother" that used to call the other black brothers to start riots, kill all white men and rape all white women?

Happy birthday martin

That's MLK in your avatar, right?

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2008, 08:44:18 PM »

i don't get it, they have a day off.... from doing what? nothing!
this should be a day where they have to work, now that would be something! a real job. no killing, no drugs, no crimes, ......... ahhhhh forget it, not gonna happen.

are you delusional?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2008, 08:47:11 PM »
i don't get it, they have a day off.... from doing what? nothing!
this should be a day where they have to work, now that would be something! a real job. no killing, no drugs, no crimes, ......... ahhhhh forget it, not gonna happen.

RACIST!!!RACIST!!!RACIST!!!!

::)

;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2008, 08:59:30 PM »
Is this Martin Luther King the same "brother" that used to call the other black brothers to start riots, kill all white men and rape all white women?

Happy birthday martin

Nobody ever said that...

I have said this before and I will say it again: I understand the economic impact illegal Mexican immigrants have on our society, but it is a damn shame that they come here and work their asses off to better themselves and their family, and then INS busses drive around jobsites picking them up and deporting them. meanwhile NIG*ERS are down in the projects drinking Colt 45 and selling crack, and getting fat nasty black women pregnant instead of working. The fat nasty black women have ten niglets each and my tax dollars pay for their welfare. I think the INS should start picking their asses up and sending them and their niglets back to Africa, that way it would make room for the hard working Mexicans to more easily become legal contributors. Slavery was wrong, and the way blacks were treated was wrong, but the biggest injustice was allowing them to keep their black asses here after slavery.
[/b]
After slaver was outlawed and the slaves were free, they should have put every one of their sorry black asses back on boats and sent them back to Africa (the motherland ???) where they belong. PROBLEM SOLVED. Even foreigners who come here and have only been here for a few days notice how sorry the nigs are.

You don't understand how the hiring system works, especially when you can use 5 different names in different combos, do you. Record checks are simple as pie, you can have a record on one name or combo, but not on the other.  Tyrone Jenkins, is straight Tyrone Jenkins. Same as anybody else born here. Mexicans, as you call them, many are from El Salvador or Guatemala, are no more hardworking than others...it's easier to come and here where people can illegally exploit, excuse me, pay you, than to demand that the countries they come from, to fix their economies.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2008, 09:28:13 PM »
The Boondocks had a repeat show called, "The return of the King", that was some good shit.