Author Topic: DNP Dosages - Your comments about this?  (Read 2819 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
DNP Dosages - Your comments about this?
« on: January 21, 2008, 05:38:08 PM »
So i was checking around and a well known IFBB "pro" recommended the following DNP dosage to some ifbb pro wannabe:

Day 1 - 1mg x kg
Day 2 - 2mg x kg
Day 3 - 3mg x kg
Day 4 - 2mg x kg
Day 5 - Off - Increase complex carbs
Day 6 - Off - Increase complex carbs
Day 7 - Off - Increase complex carbs

and so on

Any comment? Will let ya know who is recommending this after i see some replies  ;D

i hope my bro trab join this too :)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: DNP Dosages - Your comments about this?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 07:37:25 PM »
So i was checking around and a well known IFBB "pro" recommended the following DNP dosage to some ifbb pro wannabe:

Day 1 - 1mg x kg
Day 2 - 2mg x kg
Day 3 - 3mg x kg
Day 4 - 2mg x kg
Day 5 - Off - Increase complex carbs
Day 6 - Off - Increase complex carbs
Day 7 - Off - Increase complex carbs

and so on

Any comment? Will let ya know who is recommending this after i see some replies  ;D

i hope my bro trab join this too :)

http://www.geocities.com/byggdegstor/dnpforside

What works for one person might not work for someone else.

Different genetics......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 07:41:15 PM »
http://www.geocities.com/byggdegstor/dnpforside

What works for one person might not work for someone else.

Different genetics......

DIV

Fair enough. What would you think about a "top ifbb pro" recommending this to a fan?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 09:05:05 PM »
Considering DNP is classed as a POISION and its thermogenic effects discovered in the mfg of explosives when factory workers began to die of HYPERTHERMIA during WWII..... Well, could it be irresponsible?.

Gettin real DNP is Prolly not likely fortunately. Clen/ Cytomel/ephedrine etc are likely passed off as it.

Ive ZERO experience w/ DNP and see no reason to screw with it.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2008, 10:31:29 PM »
Fair enough. What would you think about a "top ifbb pro" recommending this to a fan?

Obviously irresponsible and negligent........

Someone using copious amount of anabolic sustances and other drugs vs. joe blow on 750MG Sustanon ew.

Huge difference.

DIV

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 11:34:14 PM »
Real DNP is available. Stay far far away. Scary shit, better fat than dead. If you need DNP to get lean something is off with your training and diet.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2008, 11:35:22 PM »
Real DNP is available. Stay far far away. Scary shit, better fat than dead. If you need DNP to get lean something is off with your training and diet.

I'll reserve my judgement until I've done a cycle of it to be sure.

.........yes it's available and if you have the right connections, not too hard to find.

DIV

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2008, 12:27:29 AM »
I'll reserve my judgement until I've done a cycle of it to be sure.

.........yes it's available and if you have the right connections, not too hard to find.

DIV

Yeah not using DNP is just my personal opinion. The shit just seems way to dangerous even when you are prepared for the effects. Ive known people who have had a hard time with it, and had used successfully in the past. It just seems a little sketchy. If your gonna use it make sure you use it in the winter, or you live in a cool climate. The sweats are a killer.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2008, 03:30:44 AM »
Obviously irresponsible and negligent........

Someone using copious amount of anabolic sustances and other drugs vs. joe blow on 750MG Sustanon ew.

Huge difference.

DIV

Guess who is recommending that... lobarede.

He claims that its highly amazing and that everybody should check his pics from 2000 or so, because he was using it by then.

I knew it was irresponsible to recommend such, but i didnt want to be pointed as a hater, thats why id rather get some extra feedback.

Amazing what some "pros" do.

newmom

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2008, 03:35:56 AM »
Be ready to sweat like a pig...I tried it, it does work. in another month or so I will use again for just 5 weeks

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2008, 04:33:45 AM »
Big Problem...... Its not from a real lab. NO THANKS.
Screwing w/ somthing that IS LETHAL and made by who-knows-who with no regulations is insane.

If anyone value their life that little they deserve to die...

NOW THAT product is something that deserves high DEA interest.

I cant believe how stupid ppl are.

What if someone who thinks they were on it,but sold fake (clen, Cytomel, ephedrine... I'd bet 99% is just taht)   What if/when they get real product?
Smarten up and stop thinking your "Bros" know WTF is in a vial or pill or capsule.

Only guy w/ any Biz fuckin' with this stuff is a Prof chemical expert w/ analytical equip.
Even then its still dangerous.

Stupid Stupid Stupid

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2008, 06:02:22 AM »
Big Problem...... Its not from a real lab. NO THANKS.
Screwing w/ somthing that IS LETHAL and made by who-knows-who with no regulations is insane.

If anyone value their life that little they deserve to die...

NOW THAT product is something that deserves high DEA interest.

I cant believe how stupid ppl are.

What if someone who thinks they were on it,but sold fake (clen, Cytomel, ephedrine... I'd bet 99% is just taht)   What if/when they get real product?
Smarten up and stop thinking your "Bros" know WTF is in a vial or pill or capsule.

Only guy w/ any Biz fuckin' with this stuff is a Prof chemical expert w/ analytical equip.
Even then its still dangerous.

Stupid Stupid Stupid

Do you think the effect of sweating like a pig in the bed can be done by clen/cyt/ephedrine?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2008, 09:20:35 AM »
Guess who is recommending that... lobarede.

He claims that its highly amazing and that everybody should check his pics from 2000 or so, because he was using it by then.

I knew it was irresponsible to recommend such, but i didnt want to be pointed as a hater, thats why id rather get some extra feedback.

Amazing what some "pros" do.

Pros do alot of shit many of us wouldn't...............mainly injecting several grams of AAS per week.

I plan on living to a decent age and unless I suddenly have a deathwish, I don't plan to start.

Now......if I was of the opinion that it was Bodybuilding or bust, then by all means, I'd probably be megadosing and using everything they are, regardless of the sides.

Everyone has a goal or drive in this world, and for those guys it's getting as large and ripped as inhumanly possible.

It's not for me, but I can't hate.

DIV

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2008, 09:44:59 AM »

Pros do alot of shit many of us wouldn't...............mainly injecting several grams of AAS per week.

I plan on living to a decent age and unless I suddenly have a deathwish, I don't plan to start.

Now......if I was of the opinion that it was Bodybuilding or bust, then by all means, I'd probably be megadosing and using everything they are, regardless of the sides.

Everyone has a goal or drive in this world, and for those guys it's getting as large and ripped as inhumanly possible.

It's not for me, but I can't hate.
DIV

Yeah they do a lot of  shit and thats why most of them end living dead

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2008, 02:25:19 PM »
Do you think the effect of sweating like a pig in the bed can be done by clen/cyt/ephedrine?

Yeah, cytomeL can make ya sweat like a lather. Add HGH and it burns fat and spares muscle.

Id bet most "DNP" is more common stuff, but there's no doubt the real deal circulating.
Thats what make it dangerous. Shit heads used to stuff taht aint real.

I can tell you LOTS of guys here would have a problem with the doses they talk of AAS even if they got
100% dosed stuff.

DNP is major stupid unless that person has major knowledg and lab experience to Identify it IMO.

If HGH and cytomel and ephedrine cant do it, THEY ARE WAY TOO FAT.

4thAD

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2008, 02:53:42 PM »
Yeah, cytomeL can make ya sweat like a lather. Add HGH and it burns fat and spares muscle.

Id bet most "DNP" is more common stuff, but there's no doubt the real deal circulating.
Thats what make it dangerous. Shit heads used to stuff taht aint real.

I can tell you LOTS of guys here would have a problem with the doses they talk of AAS even if they got
100% dosed stuff.

DNP is major stupid unless that person has major knowledg and lab experience to Identify it IMO.

If HGH and cytomel and ephedrine cant do it, THEY ARE WAY TOO FAT.

Completely agree here on this one. The real deal is out there and dosed correctly, but its some shit no one should be messing with. Some swear by it, but my opinion is its pure foolishness.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2008, 02:58:55 PM »
Im stunned how PPL believe taht some pill or capsule or oil is what its sold as.  ???

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2008, 09:03:16 AM »
real DNP is around if you look hard enough.  a pro trains at my gym.  he used dnp for the first time before a show and wrecked his body.  he lost way too much weight and came in looking flat.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2008, 09:14:47 AM »
I know Osc sells DNP and he claims that his method makes it a lot more safe.  Still it can give you cataracts that is scary.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2008, 02:01:45 PM »
DNP is for idiots....enough said