Author Topic: A new phenomenon.......  (Read 4645 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: A new phenomenon.......
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2008, 08:47:39 AM »
Maybe I've read too many of his posts without a good understanding, but according to gh15 if you're at 6% bodyfat and you're on AAS, GH, Slin, and T3 you should blow up like the pros.  Any merit to this?
Most pro's are over 6% when they're "blowing up."

T-3 does not aid in adding size, only fat loss

Most "normal" people, "non-pros" have slower metabolisms...will get fat using slin...they just don't have the gentics...that's why they are not pro's.

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2008, 12:05:15 PM »
Most pro's are over 6% when they're "blowing up."

T-3 does not aid in adding size, only fat loss

Most "normal" people, "non-pros" have slower metabolisms...will get fat using slin...they just don't have the gentics...that's why they are not pro's.

Yeah, he said insulin was most effective when you're at low bodyfat, and the T3 isn't in there for size, it's to keep you from becoming too fat while on insulin

So to become a pro do you need a fast metabolism?  -not trying to sound like a smartass or anything i'm sincerely asking

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2008, 12:59:41 PM »
Yeah, he said insulin was most effective when you're at low bodyfat, and the T3 isn't in there for size, it's to keep you from becoming too fat while on insulin

So to become a pro do you need a fast metabolism?  -not trying to sound like a smartass or anything i'm sincerely asking
It sure doesn't hurt, but it can be done without it...although I would think super slow would make it near imposable since you have to eat big to get big.

A good example of someone with out a super fast metabolism. New pro Evan Centopani. He does not have a super fast metabolism at all, but he's revamped it as best he can, and earned his pro card.

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2008, 01:02:05 PM »

A good example of someone with out a super fast metabolism. New pro Evan Centopani. He does not have a super fast metabolism at all, but he's revamped it as best he can, and earned his pro card.

Yeah, didn`t Evan say he was a fat kid

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2008, 01:05:18 PM »
It sure doesn't hurt, but it can be done without it...although I would think super slow would make it near imposable since you have to eat big to get big.

Well if you had a slower metabolism wouldn't you just have to eat less to get big?  Or does it not work that way?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2008, 01:19:25 PM »
Well if you had a slower metabolism wouldn't you just have to eat less to get big?  Or does it not work that way?
No, it doesn't work that way per say. With what we're talking about it has to do with BF, not muscle.

Yeah, didn`t Evan say he was a fat kid
Yep