Author Topic: Nasser's response to Boyer Coe on PBW Radio  (Read 37578 times)

bb.comscribe

• Getbig II
  • Photo taken in 2006 - 5 percent body fat
Nasser's response to Boyer Coe on PBW Radio
« on: January 22, 2008, 10:41:51 AM »
Nasser's response to Boyer.

David

"I do know one surgeon who operated on Boyer a couple of years ago in regard to his heart surgery. Boyer did not know that this guy is friends with me and the surgeon never told him that until today. Anyways Boyer, as a former b builder was bragging that he knew everyone in the body building business but said that hat even the pros of nowadays are completely broke despite contracts. Then he continued talking about several other pro b builders and suddenly mentioned me as well and he said that I ( Nasser ) had also lost my Weider Contract at that time which was NOy true.

This was definitely wishful thinking from Voyeur's side. And he continued rambling "that Nasser's wife had left him for that reason" ( = no money no more  ).  But at the same time I heard from Chris Lund that Boyer was asking him for the phone number of my former wife Birgit who was on and off hanging out with Boyers sister at an office where Voyeur's sister was doing some office work for Boyer Doe who was at that time contracted with I think the Flex machine equipment company. While Voyeur Boyer played or tried playing the friend with me while I had photo shoots with Lund he had different plans already then when I was still married. Anyways Lund did not have the phone number of Birgit.

Boyer Doe wears a bad toupe and he was before dating a big chunky girl from a local super market who had also butt cheek implants. Boyer had bought her all kinds of plastic surgery to try to keep this much younger bbw -plumper girl on permanent basis on his side who had then nevertheless left him at the end.

Voyeur is originally a native of Lousiana and is a very phony and fake person and the time has passed him by.
Once he told me that at his best, like in his prime time he could beat physique wise guys like Wheeler and Yates easily. They, he said had only better drugs than he had at his time. Also it seemed to me that he had put Mr. Olympia Frank Zane down because he descibed him as a "skeleton with fragile bones and a bad attitude".

I was surprised about such statements because if you do not know him closer than he comes over as very polite, very concerned about you person and acts with a grand pa touch. Also he agrees with everything you say just to be officially in good terms with everyone.

He should not feel sorry for me this old handicapped man who wears "posing trunks" which look more like underwear of an 400 LBS elephant baby.
Hope he is at least getting physically better even if mentally his unhealthy condition seems to persist.

Truly I feel sorry that he has to walk around with a cheap ass toupe. Before investing all his for other things so needed money not just in pussy and decorating her like a Christmas tree he should be a little bit "selfish" and invest into a newer toupe model and some health food which should exclude gumbo food.

Also if he is so in desperation for any female he definitly can order some out of the catalog, I do assume that he has internet service. "

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Nasser's response
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 10:43:47 AM »
hahahah, brutal.
The toupee comments are accurate though.  ;D

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 10:46:56 AM »
I bet that toupe on Boyers head cost more than that fucking toyota Nasser is driving.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 10:54:08 AM »

Seems funny doesn't it, all these people trying to say Nasser has no money when he is secretly rich?

You have to give credit to Nasser for just running with his male pattern baldness and buzzing it though.
O

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 10:57:24 AM »
really pimping that upcoming book  dave? Are you a co-writer?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 10:58:12 AM »
nasser gets that worked up about a guy making one comment on PBW...what a pathetic, no self confidence having sack of shit he is.

at this point I shouldn't be suprised that nasser and his 35lbs head would go off on boyer but for some reason I was.  

I would almost bet nasser IS broke and he's banking on a book deal or something.....

btw-nasser is a big headed POS.
nasser=piece of shit

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2008, 11:03:03 AM »
nasser gets that worked up about a guy making one comment on PBW...what a pathetic, no self confidence having sack of shit he is.

Exactly.  And as if he couldn't get any more pathetic, this assclown is too much of a pussy to sign up for an account here and say this stuff himself.  He obviously reads the board, yet he is a coward for talking through somebody else, instead of defending himself the manly way. 

A POS coward and joke of a man if ever there was one.

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2008, 11:06:53 AM »
well te reason why he dont post on here is because his stories of bitterness and resentment are so long winded that he would wipe out all his credit at the Internet cafe he goes to, so he gets other people to do his bidding........it pays to be frugal. ;)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2008, 11:07:10 AM »
Exactly.  And as if he couldn't get any more pathetic, this assclown is too much of a pussy to sign up for an account here and say this stuff himself.  He obviously reads the board, yet he is a coward for talking through somebody else, instead of defending himself the manly way. 

A POS coward and joke of a man if ever there was one.

I second your notion her Panda.   Maybe he doesn't know how to use a computer though or type or spell even.  That wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2008, 11:07:27 AM »
really pimping that upcoming book  dave? Are you a co-writer?

monster conflict-of-interest

at the very least, bbing.com will be selling it
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2008, 11:08:49 AM »
Hey bbing.com asshat, any news on Nasser's free airfare? he sounded pretty desperate.
O

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2008, 11:08:59 AM »
Team Nasser brought up that Boyer Coe is a nobody and was basically unheard of before last night.  It seems like he was important enough to cause a completely incoherent Nasser meltdown.  

I also noticed on Boyer's webpage that he has not fallen to the humiliating status of selling worn clothing online.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2008, 11:11:59 AM »
Really shows off Nassers intelligence ::).  Sounds like an immature kid trying to play oneupmanship..but hey...Boyer started it..right?

Nasser - bodybuildings Ann Coulter.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2008, 11:14:20 AM »
In all fairness, the gentlemanly thing of Boyer would have been to take a pass on the NASSER question. At his age, he has to know that if you're willing to throw stones, you better not live in a toupee house. Or something like that.

Special "Voyeur" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2008, 11:15:27 AM »
Maybe he doesn't know how to use a computer though or type or spell even.  That wouldn't surprise me one bit.

haha, very true.  That makes him both a coward AND stupid.  I'm likin' that option. ;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2008, 11:16:22 AM »
In all fairness, the gentlemanly thing of Boyer would have been to take a pass on the NASSER question. At his age, he has to know that if you're willing to throw stones, you better not live in a toupee house. Or something like that.

Special "Voyeur" Ed

good one Voy-Ed.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2008, 11:18:01 AM »
Great post David, thank you so much. What is clear is that Nasser El Sonbaty is not a man to mess around with, he will speak his mind and suffer no fools. We finally have a real man with honor and the courage to speak his mind in the sport.

I feel sad for him that he has to even hear the pointless burbling of a sad old man who has done nothing in body building. It's laughable that this senile old man in his wig thinks he can say anything about the greatest ever Arnold Classic champion and uncrowned Mr Olympia. Why don't you crawl back under your fetid little rock Mr Boyer Nobody.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2008, 11:19:33 AM »
Hey bbing.com asshat, any news on Nasser's free airfare? he sounded pretty desperate.
I love when someone calls someone else an "asshat" ;D ;D ;D ;D

nasser=POS
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2008, 11:22:56 AM »
Great post David, thank you so much. What is clear is that Nasser El Sonbaty is not a man to mess around with, he will speak his mind and suffer no fools. We finally have a real man with honor and the courage to speak his mind in the sport.

I feel sad for him that he has to even hear the pointless burbling of a sad old man who has done nothing in body building. It's laughable that this senile old man in his wig thinks he can say anything about the greatest ever Arnold Classic champion and uncrowned Mr Olympia. Why don't you crawl back under your fetid little rock Mr Boyer Nobody.

how many pairs of used posing trunks do you have on right now?  c'mon..really.
nasser=piece of shit

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2008, 11:26:04 AM »
What was the nasser question that Boyer answered?

Given that bodybuilding is a small community this could end up getting nasty. There are plenty of skeletons in everyones closet, including Nassers. How long before all of Nassers dirty laundry (pun intended) is aired?

Stay tuned fans.

Did Boyer do the dance with nassers wife? That would explain his bitterness

Sharma - a real man with honor, huh? Yup he's really demonstrated that.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2008, 11:26:34 AM »

What's sad is this gimmick account was created one week ago for the sole purpose of licking Nasser's dirty asshole.

Some of you people really need to get a life.  Nasser most of all.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2008, 11:27:57 AM »
how many pairs of used posing trunks do you have on right now?  c'mon..really.

he's got enough on to cut off circulation to his pea brain

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2008, 11:28:55 AM »
What's sad is this gimmick account was created one week ago for the sole purpose of licking Nasser's dirty asshole.

Some of you people really need to get a life.  Nasser most of all.

exactly.  rimming nasser was a prerequisite to be on team nasser effective about 2 weeks ago.
nasser=piece of shit

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2008, 11:29:17 AM »

Hi nasser!

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2008, 11:29:30 AM »

My understanding is that Team Nasser will put up the money to have him shipped UPS ground to Columbus that day, fresh with a new supply of dirty linens.