Author Topic: Nasser's response to Boyer Coe on PBW Radio  (Read 37683 times)

FLYLO

• Getbig III
Re: Nasser's response to Boyer Coe on PBW Radio
« Reply #200 on: January 23, 2008, 02:06:51 PM »
The numbers may be correct, in which case he's a complete jack ass for not knowing how to enjoy his money.

But I personally believe the less optimistic option is what really happened. He's showing wealth in no form at all. Either claim (yours and mine) is just as valid without proof, which I believe first of all, nasser will never provide.. because I simply don't think he has the money as claimed.

Most probably the truth lies somewhere between him being a bum selling clothes and not doing much with his life and him being a millionaire. In either case, he either chooses or fails to show wealth.

I completely agree with titus.     

svtmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #201 on: January 23, 2008, 02:15:08 PM »
Nassar is a piece of shit embarrassment as a man. this man should not be allowed 1 minute of publicity on any media

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #202 on: January 23, 2008, 02:38:56 PM »
The numbers may be correct, in which case he's a complete jack ass for not knowing how to enjoy his money.

But I personally believe the less optimistic option is what really happened. He's showing wealth in no form at all. Either claim (yours and mine) is just as valid without proof, which I believe first of all, nasser will never provide.. because I simply don't think he has the money as claimed.

Most probably the truth lies somewhere between him being a bum selling clothes and not doing much with his life and him being a millionaire. In either case, he either chooses or fails to show wealth.

I'm sure Nasser won't provide it either, but not because he does not have the money like you said, but because he'd feel doing so would be silly/unnecessary.  For example if a bunch of people were claiming that Milos was broke (once someone made a thread saying he guesses Milos only makes 50k/yr), Milos would not come on here and scan a bank statement or some kind of proof of his wealth, and even if he did you would have people like JediKnight saying that it's photoshopped or whatever.  Oh well, at least you guys dont think he's "broke" anymore.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #203 on: January 23, 2008, 02:43:21 PM »
I'm sure Nasser won't provide it either, but not because he does not have the money like you said, but because he'd feel doing so would be silly/unnecessary.
... or because he doesn't have the money. Nothing in his lifestyle reflects wealth.

Oh well, at least you guys dont think he's "broke" anymore.
He could be. His lifestyle is of someone's with modest income. Not millionaire's.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: January 23, 2008, 02:49:30 PM »
... or because he doesn't have the money. Nothing in his lifestyle reflects wealth.
He could be. His lifestyle is of someone's with modest income. Not millionaire's.

You said earlier, "Most probably the truth lies somewhere between him being a bum selling clothes and not doing much with his life and him being a millionaire. In either case, he either chooses or fails to show wealth." so from that I gather you now agree that he is most likely not broke at least.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #205 on: January 23, 2008, 02:55:17 PM »
You said earlier, "Most probably the truth lies somewhere between him being a bum selling clothes and not doing much with his life and him being a millionaire. In either case, he either chooses or fails to show wealth." so from that I gather you now agree that he is most likely not broke at least.
I'm sure he has some money, but a millionaire driving a Toyota, selling clothes and asking for free airplane tickets? Come on.. let's not be naive here.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: January 23, 2008, 03:01:21 PM »
 ;)

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #207 on: January 23, 2008, 03:03:41 PM »
I'm sure Nasser won't provide it either, but not because he does not have the money like you said, but because he'd feel doing so would be silly/unnecessary.  For example if a bunch of people were claiming that Milos was broke (once someone made a thread saying he guesses Milos only makes 50k/yr), Milos would not come on here and scan a bank statement or some kind of proof of his wealth, and even if he did you would have people like JediKnight saying that it's photoshopped or whatever.  Oh well, at least you guys dont think he's "broke" anymore.

Bad example.  Milos has his own gym and pro-bb clients.  That's pretty successful coming out of his professional status and maitaining it, unlike Nasser.  There's no circulated good fact about Nasser.  So use another example.  You're all talk now, pulling rabbits out of a hat is not your forte, Babu.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: January 23, 2008, 03:11:00 PM »
Bad example.  Milos has his own gym and pro-bb clients.  That's pretty successful coming out of his professional status and maitaining it, unlike Nasser.  There's no circulated good fact about Nasser.  So use another example.  You're all talk now, pulling rabbits out of a hat is not your forte, Babu.

Point is almost nobody would post their bank statement or proof of wealth here on getbig.com, and even if someone did lots of people would be saying its photoshopped.  If someone ever asked me to post a bank statement or my annual tax return or whatever I wouldnt do it either.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #209 on: January 23, 2008, 03:18:11 PM »
Sand.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #210 on: January 23, 2008, 03:23:35 PM »
Point is almost nobody would post their bank statement or proof of wealth here on getbig.com, and even if someone did lots of people would be saying its photoshopped.  If someone ever asked me to post a bank statement or my annual tax return or whatever I wouldnt do it either.

Who'd be dumb enough to post their bank statement on this board, or anywhere.  The point is that you failed miserably. You failed to answer titus. You cannot prove us answers to your claim that Nasser is a millionair, or living comfortably on the fruits of his success. Now your changing Nasser's financial status to "not broke".  You're slippin'.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: January 23, 2008, 03:28:18 PM »
Who'd be dumb enough to post their bank statement on this board, or anywhere.  The point is that you failed miserably. You failed to answer titus. You cannot prove us answers to your claim that Nasser is a millionair, or living comfortably on the fruits of his success. Now your changing Nasser's financial status to "not broke".  You're slippin'.

Stop putting words in my mouth.  I never said I would PROVE by showing documents what his wealth is.  Using your logic, I can say you failed because you did not prove that he is not a millionnaire. 

As I pointed out earlier, there are evidences that he is a millionnaire and since I'm not a jealous hater like you I give benefit of the doubt. And no I did not change Nasser's status to "not broke," I simply commented that some progress was made in that first you guys were saying he's broke and now you're saying he's probably in between broke and being a millionnaire.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #212 on: January 23, 2008, 03:33:21 PM »
As I pointed out earlier, there are evidences that he is a millionnaire

What evidence? If you're referring to your earlier speculation as evidence, then my speculation is just as good evidence. On the other hand, if you have true, undisputable evidence, we'd all like to see it.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #213 on: January 23, 2008, 03:40:44 PM »
Stop putting words in my mouth.  I never said I would PROVE by showing documents what his wealth is.  Using your logic, I can say you failed because you did not prove that he is not a millionnaire. 

As I pointed out earlier, there are evidences that he is a millionnaire and since I'm not a jealous hater like you I give benefit of the doubt. And no I did not change Nasser's status to "not broke," I simply commented that some progress was made in that first you guys were saying he's broke and now you're saying he's probably in between broke and being a millionnaire.

My only evidence is your failed attempt to show that he is a millionair.  You failed so miserably.  Your a CA, you work with facts and come up with results.  Your current answer is "there are evidences that he is a millionair....".  It's easier to prove: there are evidences that Nasser is an asshole.  

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #214 on: January 23, 2008, 03:44:00 PM »
LOL!

knny your killin me!!

Let 'm roll!

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #215 on: January 23, 2008, 03:55:02 PM »
there are evidences that he is a millionnaire

selling used clothes & begging for a plane ticket - epic millionaire behaviour

the only "millions" that nasser has are his sperm cells that he frequently
deposits into the mouth of one lucky member of "team terrorist".

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: January 23, 2008, 04:04:32 PM »
What evidence? If you're referring to your earlier speculation as evidence, then my speculation is just as good evidence. On the other hand, if you have true, undisputable evidence, we'd all like to see it.

Evidence being the fact that he needs money yet he does not work.  Your speculation earlier only addressed his mortgage pyaments, not the rest of his expenses. 

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #217 on: January 23, 2008, 04:10:42 PM »
Evidence being the fact that he needs money yet he does not work.  Your speculation earlier only addressed his mortgage pyaments, not the rest of his expenses. 

I personally need money, but if I chose, I could stop working for few years. Would I be broke after those years? Heck yeah!

Having monthly expenses and not working doesn't mean you're a millionaire. Oh bigbobs.. if that's "evidence" in your books, you should be thankful you're not a lawyer. You would lose every case.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #218 on: January 23, 2008, 04:12:28 PM »
I personally need money, but if I chose, I could stop working for few years. Would I be broke after those years? Heck yeah!

Having monthly expenses and not working doesn't mean you're a millionaire. Oh bigbobs.. if that's "evidence" in your books, you should be thankful you're not a lawyer. You would lose every case.

He has lost every case!!  LOL!!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #219 on: January 23, 2008, 04:13:48 PM »
Best to date:

lol

Dude, you're gay.  :-\ The fact that you have to find pictures of two gay men to photoshop hahahaha

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #220 on: January 23, 2008, 04:15:40 PM »
lol

Dude, you're gay.  :-\ The fact that you have to find pictures of two gay men to photoshop hahahaha

....and going online to purchase Nasser's "sports memorabilia" suggests otherwise?  You tool!

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #221 on: January 23, 2008, 04:18:59 PM »
Nasser was a great bodybuilder

Nasser from what ive read is a bitter fucker

Nasser from what ive seen (theres nothing to prove otherwise) is not living the life of a man that has a shitload of cash in the bank to constitute not working other than selling his dirty fucking grunts online.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: January 23, 2008, 04:20:02 PM »
Nasser was a great bodybuilder

Nasser from what ive read is a bitter fucker

Nasser from what ive seen (theres nothing to prove otherwise) is not living the life of a man that has a shitload of cash in the bank to constitute not working other than selling his dirty fucking grunts online.

epic jealousy.

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #223 on: January 23, 2008, 04:25:03 PM »
nah not really - It cant be denied that he was a great bodybuilder, I hope he has got money in the bank and leads a nice lifestyle but it would seem that really aint the case really does it.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #224 on: January 23, 2008, 04:55:16 PM »
epic jealousy.

.....and Nasser's 4 part interview didn't spew a bit of epic jealousy and envy towards other people in the industry?  Hyppocrite!