Author Topic: You guys think people taking Steroids = lazy?  (Read 3792 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
You guys think people taking Steroids = lazy?
« on: January 22, 2008, 11:19:25 AM »
It's a legit question, the "old time" gym rat that knows more about Drugs than a Doctor is surely dying out, people tend to
rather ask a dubious self proclaimed Steroid Internet God like gh15 for advice before even reading up on the simple basics
of Steroid/Hormone usage.

Discuss...

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
Re: You guys think people taking Steroids = lazy?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 12:16:03 PM »
It depends. Take a guy like Larry Scott back in the early 60's- according to very credible sources, he never took more than 20 mg of dianabol a day and he started out with a very skinny frame and built 20 inch arms. From all reports, he worked out extremely hard and had a great physique even in his 50's. Yes, he took steroids, but when you take small amounts, you still have to train hard and eat right. Now take a gym guy who doesn't compete. He's on 1000 mg of test, some orals and if he can afford it, some Growth Hormone. To the average person, he looks "big" but on closer inspection, he is a big bloated guy with a red puffy fat face carrying 30 pounds of extra water and walking with his lats spread out. Of course he has the obligatory"I'm a cage fighter" expression on his face. Probably has shitty proportions too. Every hardcore gym has a ton of these guys walking around..there a dime a dozen. Always promising they'll get cut one day.The guys that have decent size, and good shape and are ripped are harder to find. So, not all roid users are lazy and stupid, but a lot of them are. But of course, it's much harder to build a great physique when you're natural, so it is a great accomplishment.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 12:17:35 PM »
You guys think people taking Steroids = lazy?

no.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 12:23:13 PM »
You can and must train harder when taking roids.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 12:24:34 PM »
NO

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 12:25:03 PM »
It's a legit question, the "old time" gym rat that knows more about Drugs than a Doctor is surely dying out, people tend to
rather ask a dubious self proclaimed Steroid Internet God like gh15 for advice before even reading up on the simple basics

Discuss...

if they want to look like your hypocritical avatar .........then no

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2008, 12:26:09 PM »
You guys think people taking Steroids = lazy? In general, no

But it also depends on the person. I know many guys who never workout very hard, unless they are on a cycle. And others who always train hard and only use it as a tool.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2008, 12:36:20 PM »
Steroid users tend to be the most educated of all drug users.

How is living a methodical lifestyle and putting your body through some harm "lazy"?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2008, 12:39:45 PM »
No - you've still got to be just as disciplined with your diet - in fact even more so because you have to eat more to sustain the extra gains so you have to have your shit together. When I trained on gear back in the day I trained just as hard in the gym as when I was natural - if you love training it won't seem like hard work anyway.

driverant

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2008, 01:13:58 PM »
It's the quite opposite.

People who take steroids are super motivated to improve their physical scale. So they work even harder when on steroids, look into their meals more etc.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2008, 02:10:00 PM »
Croatch?

/obligatory

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2008, 02:12:29 PM »
does jay cutler look lazy to you mothrefucker?
Z

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2008, 02:20:58 PM »
i know people who take steroids instead of training right, eating right, and living right. they are lazy.

people who do everything possible to stimulate and feed muscle growth and add steroids to capitalize on their hard work are not lazy in my opinion.

yes i know there a million drugfree 140 pounders who will scoff at this as well as one particular 210 lb. drugfree guy on here with the worst gyno on this site who will say if you ever took a dbol you should be shot.

when did being gay become more publicly acceptable that taking juice? no offence.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2008, 04:21:25 PM »
Lazy....the 150lb gymrat who makes his world flat by saying every guy bigger than him is on steroids and there just shortcutters.  Meanwhile he (the gymrat) misses meals,workouts and never pushes himself 

bmuscle90

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2008, 04:32:08 PM »
I think only certain people who dont follow the rules who take them are lazy.  I think that the people who take them and dont take working out serious and dont eat good, lift, or rest properly then its lazy.  I give anyone who is training hard doing the right things credit natural or not.  Most of these bodybuilders who took little to nothing who looked amazing was because they did the right things and followed the rules.  They ate good everyday..well rested.. had serious focus and positive thinking when lifting.  Thats what its about.  Drugs wont make you successfull or big.. its the training.  The drugs will make you better but its the training..eating..rest.. focus thats important.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2008, 04:39:28 PM »
Croatch?

/obligatory

Hahaha..Im counting down the seconds in anticipation.. ;)

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2008, 04:51:28 PM »
It depends. Take a guy like Larry Scott back in the early 60's- according to very credible sources, he never took more than 20 mg of dianabol a day and he started out with a very skinny frame and built 20 inch arms. From all reports, he worked out extremely hard and had a great physique even in his 50's. Yes, he took steroids, but when you take small amounts, you still have to train hard and eat right. Now take a gym guy who doesn't compete. He's on 1000 mg of test, some orals and if he can afford it, some Growth Hormone. To the average person, he looks "big" but on closer inspection, he is a big bloated guy with a red puffy fat face carrying 30 pounds of extra water and walking with his lats spread out. Of course he has the obligatory"I'm a cage fighter" expression on his face. Probably has shitty proportions too. Every hardcore gym has a ton of these guys walking around..there a dime a dozen. Always promising they'll get cut one day.The guys that have decent size, and good shape and are ripped are harder to find. So, not all roid users are lazy and stupid, but a lot of them are. But of course, it's much harder to build a great physique when you're natural, so it is a great accomplishment.

Every one of those guys has lifted more weight, tagged more ass, and probably tapped more beautiful ass than you ever will. :)  And just think how EASY (hahahaha riiiiight!) it is to achieve this look!  After all, per your own words, they are "a dime a dozen".

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2008, 05:24:15 PM »
Croach owns 2nd rate juicers for fun  :-*
Team Yates

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2008, 05:27:08 PM »

don't be modest, croatch has better gyno than most of the pros!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2008, 08:30:33 PM »

Considering he is one, Im not that surprised.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2008, 08:32:58 PM »

Discuss...

Does JOELOCO looks LAZY TO YOU ? THE MAN WAS PULLING 500 LBS BENCH PRESS BACK WHEN HE WAS 16 YO AND YOUR PARENTS WERE ABOUT TO TRY UNSAFE SEX TO CONCEIVE YOU, HAVE SOME MOTHERFUCK1NG RESPECT LOL

IN THE OTHER SIDE, WHEN I SEE SEVASTASE, THEN I THINK PEOPLE TAKING STEROIDS = LAZY & BALD & STUPID

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2008, 08:37:27 PM »
Pathetic question from a pathetic individual..

Did you guys see Stark's brutal tribal/thunderbolt tattoos on his arms? hahahaha They looked like clump of blended bananas stained with shit while Stark himself claims 18 inches.  ::)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2008, 08:39:22 PM »
Some juicers are lazy and have no will power and others use steroids because they are so strongly passionate about lifting that they chose to venture beyond their natural genetic limit. I have much respect for the latter.
~

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2008, 08:40:50 PM »
Some juicers are lazy and have no will power and others use steroids because they are so strongly passionate about lifting that they chose to venture beyond their natural genetic limits. I have much respect for the latter.

Same here.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2008, 08:42:12 PM »
Same here.

I HAVE RESPECT FOR JOELOCO, HOW ABOUT YOU CJ