Author Topic: Is Jay Cutler the most professional, disciplined, focused bodybuilder ever!?  (Read 4558 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Z

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
No.

tom joad

• Getbig V
Yes Jay is the most focused bodybuilder ever because he doesn't do warm-up sets like the rest of us, he does "feel sets".  (And that's probably why he's Mr O and we ain't.)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
No.

no? then who is?

jay seems pretty focused to me !! finishing 2nd to ronnie all those years and keep on going !!! he's got everything down to a science, meals, sleep everything !!!!!
Z

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
No, Jay isn't the most anything.  True, he is focused and disciplined, but don't worship him too much.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
No, Jay isn't the most anything.  True, he is focused and disciplined, but don't worship him too much.

he is one of the richest bodybuilders

one of the most successful

he is mr olympia

he's one of the hardest training

he's one of the biggest ever

he's possibly the most professional, determing, focused

his work ethic is second to none !! etc etc

he has his own hair!

HE IS A BEAST

Z

DK II

• Getbig V
no? then who is?

jay seems pretty focused to me !! finishing 2nd to ronnie all those years and keep on going !!! he's got everything down to a science, meals, sleep everything !!!!!

I vote for Kevin Levrone!

Being a drug addict, alcohol addict AND still being able to shoot up all the drugs to enter the Olympia, THAT'S dedication!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

he is mr olympia

he has his own hair!

HE IS A BEAST
Hmm. That's some big talking. Are you assembling a monster team to rival bigbob's Team Nasser?

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

he is mr olympia

he has his own hair!

HE IS A BEAST

i agree with all of this....and he def is A BEAST..

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Hmm. That's some big talking. Are you assembling a monster team to rival bigbob's Team Nasser?

well i did run team cutler a year ago i think or at least i claimed i did which pissed theshadow off as he thought he was  ;D

RIP theshadow
Z

burn2live

• Getbig IV

one of the most successful big chins

he is mr olympia

he's one of the biggest ever chins

he has his own hair!

HE IS A BEAST

:P

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
well i did run team cutler a year ago i think or at least i claimed i did which pissed theshadow off as he thought he was  ;D

RIP theshadow
Ha! I'd forgotten that. I miss Sabu as well. Those 5-page thermo-nuclear meltdowns. All ya had to do was mention India and he'd lose it completely. Dude is still doing life in the time-out zone. Ah, good times. No one melts down like that anymore.  :-[

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Ha! I'd forgotten that. I miss Sabu as well. Those 5-page thermo-nuclear meltdowns. All ya had to do was mention India and he'd lose it completely. Dude is still doing life in the time-out zone. Ah, good times. No one melts down like that anymore.  :-[

if he stills logs on even though in time out i think he should be released!
Z

DK II

• Getbig V
i thought sushant was dead??

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Yes.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Yes.

good

i thought i was on to something
Z

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Btw, judging from the extended trailer of "gay to bi" I'm currently downloading - the vid is great!!!
I'll buy it - it's motivating and with the money Jay can order a few burgers  8)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Btw, judging from the extended trailer of "gay to bi" I'm currently downloading - the vid is great!!!
I'll buy it - it's motivating and with the money Jay can order a few burgers  8)

im gonna watch jay cooking food in a few, its exciting times indeed, yes indeed

exciting times we live in !!!
Z

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
No doubt about it...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
im watching j to the z and he's kinda pissed in the gym! he said something about ronnie and then call people out and tell em how hard mr olympia trains and he throws weights around !!

Z

spinnis

Yes.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Most professional? Yes

Most disciplined and focused? Hm, hard to say. Jay was runner up to Ronnie all those years and it takes discipline and focus to get there. The question is: does it take more focus  and discipline to become number one, or to remain number one. Ronnie remained number one for 8 years and Dorian 6. That can take just as much focus and discipline, if not more. Sometimes to stay on top of your game is just as hard. I would have to put  Dorian over Jay. Dorian focus and dedication mixed with an insane work ethic, which I think surpasses Jay is rare :)
X

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Most professional? Yes

Most disciplined and focused? Hm, hard to say. Jay was runner up to Ronnie all those years and it takes discipline and focus to get there. The question is: does it take more focus  and discipline to become number one, or to remain number one. Ronnie remained number one for 8 years and Dorian 6. That can take just as much focus and discipline, if not more. Sometimes to stay on top of your game is just as hard. I would have to put  Dorian over Jay. Dorian focus and dedication mixed with an insane work ethic, which I think surpasses Jay is rare :)

that is some valid points
Z

aussiepro

• Getbig III
of todays era then for sure jay is the most professional and dedicated, and a really nice guy too
there's no magic pills... just needles