Author Topic: Imagine if this guy got elected  (Read 1440 times)

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
Imagine if this guy got elected
« on: January 22, 2008, 01:37:26 PM »
In Matters Big and Small, Crossing Giuliani Had Price   

Source: nyt

Rudolph W. Giuliani likens himself to a boxer who never takes a punch without swinging back. As mayor, he made the vengeful roundhouse an instrument of government, clipping anyone who crossed him.

In August 1997, James Schillaci, a rough-hewn chauffeur from the Bronx, dialed Mayor Giuliani’s radio program on WABC-AM to complain about a red-light sting run by the police near the Bronx Zoo. When the call yielded no results, Mr. Schillaci turned to The Daily News, which then ran a photo of the red light and this front page headline: “GOTCHA!”

That morning, police officers appeared on Mr. Schillaci’s doorstep. What are you going to do, Mr. Schillaci asked, arrest me? He was joking, but the officers were not.

They slapped on handcuffs and took him to court on a 13-year-old traffic warrant. A judge threw out the charge. A police spokeswoman later read Mr. Schillaci’s decades-old criminal rap sheet to a reporter for The Daily News, a move of questionable legality because the state restricts how such information is released. She said, falsely, that he had been convicted of sodomy.

Then Mr. Giuliani took up the cudgel.

;D  This guy is almost as crazy as McCain

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Imagine if this prick got elected
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 01:41:01 PM »
no one with a vowel at the end of their last name will EVER be voted president of this country, mark my words, there will never be anyone besides Kennedy who isn't a White Protestant voted as president of the USA.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 01:43:28 PM »
The poor limo driver was an Italian the last time i checked, here you have a honest citizen raked over the coals for exercising his free speech rights.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 01:46:20 PM »
The poor limo driver was an Italian the last time i checked, here you have a honest citizen raked over the coals for exercising his free speech rights.
doesn't matter, like i said the guy doesn't have a snowball's chance of getting elected so who cares?

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 08:58:43 PM »
no one with a vowel at the end of their last name will EVER be voted president of this country, mark my words, there will never be anyone besides Kennedy who isn't a White Protestant voted as president of the USA.
kennedy was cath-o-lic

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 06:10:56 AM »
kennedy was cath-o-lic
that's what i just said, i said no one BESIDES KENNEDY.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Re: Imagine if this guy got elected
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2008, 06:21:39 AM »
well he wont get elected since bernard kerik is about to shed some nasty light on how dirty Giuliani is in order to save his own ass from a 20 year prison sentence

Giuliani is seriously the biggest political and personal hypocryte that ever lived betrayed everyone and shut down one organized crime family and took cash bribes from another, do you know who is father was people?

out of the whole bunch he would be the worst for this country and everyone who helps him ends up going to jail thats how its been.

Some of his biggest personal betrayls is how he handeld his divorce anyone even remember how nasty publicly it got, mind you hes having this affair all along hidden away while being mayor and he turns nasty on his now ex wife.

people call him a 911 hero, what the fuck is wrong with people, the people who died and ran in the building to save lives regardless if they died or not thats a hero, running to the building area with bernard kerik wearing a mask is no hero any mayor would of done that.

He belongs in jail and as kerik will give him a taste of his own medicine called betraying people we will soon see the real colors of this person

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2008, 11:55:24 AM »
Can you imagine what would happen if THIS guy was elected?!

Oh wait, nevermind... :-\

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2008, 01:29:20 PM »
lmao!!!