Author Topic: Holy Crap, look at this thread on bodybuilding.com  (Read 668 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Holy Crap, look at this thread on bodybuilding.com
« on: January 22, 2008, 02:25:50 PM »
It's a ron paul for president thread.

It has 4,057 replies and 49,567 views :o  I clicked a few pages and they were all positive posts on 3 random pages I clicked!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2937321

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: Holy Crap, look at this thread on bodybuilding.com
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 05:33:33 PM »
you have to question how many of them are of voting age.

it's good that RP has this attention. What he really needs now is votes. Then he will attract a larger following.

Alot of people aren't receiving/understanding RP's message. He is still being censored and misunderstood by the majority and MSM.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Holy Crap, look at this thread on bodybuilding.com
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 05:49:05 PM »
you have to question how many of them are of voting age.

it's good that RP has this attention. What he really needs now is votes. Then he will attract a larger following.

Alot of people aren't receiving/understanding RP's message. He is still being censored and misunderstood by the majority and MSM.
Their ages are listed, looks like almost all of voting age.  I don't think this huge thread means everything.  Just shocking to see that big of a thread for Ron Paul.  That would be like the second biggest thread if it were on getbig.  That's as many replies in one thread as we've posted individual topics in political all combined in one year.