Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman Admits he couldn't beat Dorian Yates  (Read 18050 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Ronnie Coleman Admits he couldn't beat Dorian Yates
« Reply #150 on: January 25, 2008, 11:43:26 AM »
they have 1/100 the number of posts as you in the Truce thread, but according to you they are "Coleman nuthuggers?" I guess that means you have Dorian's balls pressed up against your chin. ::)

Ronnie:  "Dorian has a big physique and he's been the man to beat, and its hard to knock the champion off the block."

Ronnie: "Come on now, this is the age of Ronnie Coleman who else would win... but I couldn't have beat them in their hey days."

it sounds a lot like Ronnie is saying the judges give preference to the current Mr. Olympia champ.

they have 1/100 the number of posts as you in the Truce thread, but according to you they are "Coleman nuthuggers?" I guess that means you have Dorian's balls pressed up against your chin. ::)

No they are , they've all posted kool-aide Coleman statements in the past . and what does my post count have to do with anything? most of my posts are spent explaining the inner workings of competitive bodybuilding to idiots like you , this takes a while you people aren't the most sophisticated bunch and again you act like I'm like you and Hulkster with Ronnie , I'm not I've said its possible for Ronnie to beat Yates , you people are so far gone you're saying Ronnie is stupid because he wont agree with you lol

Ronnie:  "Dorian has a big physique and he's been the man to beat, and its hard to knock the champion off the block."

Ronnie: "Come on now, this is the age of Ronnie Coleman who else would win... but I couldn't have beat them in their hey days."

it sounds a lot like Ronnie is saying the judges give preference to the current Mr. Olympia champ.

it sounds like he's saying he couldn't beat Dorian Yates , wait a moment , he is saying he couldn't beat Dorian Yates lol again you're posting part of the quote not all iceman tried this to , and when you're Dorian Yates you're damn right he's the man to beat the guy had a stranglehold on bodybuilding for years . dominated the highest quality fields in Olympia history , finished every single Olympia win with straight firsts with the exception of one posing rounds which he won but not with a perfect score , that speaks volumes

look Neo he could have said a lot of things , in fact he's not shied away from controversy saying " Being white helped Jay win the Olympia " and Jay would have to be on crack to think he could ever beat him and he would need to be reborn with better genetics , to claiming he was a victim of the system when he lost to Gunther , so if he honestly felt the way you're claiming he wouldn't have any qualms about saying so , so save yourself the embarrassment by assuming what he's thinking , he went on record not once but twice saying he doesn't think he would beat Dorian , I mean get over it I know it stings but the swelling will go down after a while lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #151 on: January 25, 2008, 03:35:52 PM »
2 people besides me have said the same thing regarding Ronnie's comment about the judges choosing Dorian. It's refreshing to know there are others who are intelligent enough to understand what they read.

true. ND does not have any reading comrehension skills at all.

in order for him to understand something, it has to be in black and white.

eg. he can't understand the simple logic that when Ronnie 99 is deemed to have advanced the sport the night of the 99 olympia, and he came AFTER all the others on the list, that he was deemed to be better than the others on the list, by definition - you advance in a FORWARD direction.

but see, this takes a brain and some intelligence that COULD have maybe been developed had ND gone to school. Its sad that the fact that he never went is so apparent.   :-*

only with Cutler have we regressed.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #152 on: January 25, 2008, 03:38:35 PM »
true. ND does not have any reading comrehension skills at all.

in order for him to understand something, it has to be in black and white.

eg. he can't understand the simple logic that when Ronnie 99 is deemed to have advanced the sport the night of the 99 olympia, and he came AFTER all the others on the list, that he was deemed to be better than the others on the list, by definition - you advance in a FORWARD direction.

but see, this takes a brain and some intelligence that COULD have maybe been developed had ND gone to school. Its sad that the fact that he never went is so apparent.   :-*

only with Cutler have we regressed.

No you're the one who has poor comprehension skills , where does it say Ronnie 99 is superior to Dorian? it doesn't , in fact Hulkster McGough says it's impossible to choose and again 2001 was better than 1999 and what did McGough say about 2001 if he faced Yates?

yeah I thought so  ;)