Author Topic: Natural HIT - Markus Reinhardt  (Read 59066 times)

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Natural HIT - Markus Reinhardt
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2008, 10:56:56 AM »
WHAT FAT DID U PUT ON DURING THE HOLIDAYS?! I DON'T SEE IT! U R BEING TOO HARD ON YOURSELF! IF U THINK U GOT AS FAT AS A PIG, U R BEING DELUSIONAL BRO! U LOOK LIKE A F'IN POWERHOUSE! C'MON!  8)

mrhighintensity

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2008, 02:52:31 PM »

WHAT FAT DID U PUT ON DURING THE HOLIDAYS?! I DON'T SEE IT! U R BEING TOO HARD ON YOURSELF! IF U THINK U GOT AS FAT AS A PIG, U R BEING DELUSIONAL BRO! U LOOK LIKE A F'IN POWERHOUSE! C'MON!  8)

LOL - thx bud! - Of course once you were at under 5 percent bodyfat, its hard to get used being around 10 - I had an injury to my wrist for a while now and decided to let it rest during the holidays - no cardio..no training - just being lazy and got some fat around my midsection now that I am trying to get rid of - nothing serious...just need to be camera ready for 08 so i can get some more cover work done - trust me...the magazines are very strict on wether they think ur in shape or - I blew a shoot for REPS magazine and showed up too soft - that wont happen again next time.

I attached some shots from the REPS shoot with Terry Goodlad which is an outstanding photographer out here in Vegas - he did a shoot with me but the photos werent accepted thanks to my fuck up - lol ..i learned my lesson

MR
p.s still think some of the photos turned out great

HIT HARD! - MR

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2008, 03:30:14 PM »
Markus,
Welcome to Getbig.
Great to have you here.

I also wanted to post in this thread so that I will receive updates on my “posts replied to” page.

Looking forward to reading about your training program and other great advice & honest information.
Thanks very much for sharing.
Good luck!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2008, 03:31:52 PM »
wht do u have to say to people that doubt your natural status? And those who doubt musclemania's credibility as a "natural" bodybuilding organisation?

what sort of "natty" tests do they do, if any?
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2008, 03:35:05 PM »
Also, how many sets do you normally do for each bodypart exclusing warmups?

thanks.
follow the arrows

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2008, 08:23:47 PM »
LOL - thx bud! - Of course once you were at under 5 percent bodyfat, its hard to get used being around 10 - I had an injury to my wrist for a while now and decided to let it rest during the holidays - no cardio..no training - just being lazy and got some fat around my midsection now that I am trying to get rid of - nothing serious...just need to be camera ready for 08 so i can get some more cover work done - trust me...the magazines are very strict on wether they think ur in shape or - I blew a shoot for REPS magazine and showed up too soft - that wont happen again next time.

I attached some shots from the REPS shoot with Terry Goodlad which is an outstanding photographer out here in Vegas - he did a shoot with me but the photos werent accepted thanks to my fuck up - lol ..i learned my lesson

MR
p.s still think some of the photos turned out great

markus, i always bust my wrist when i train HIT(which is once every 3 months or so)
it really sucks, wrist injurys really really suck , i can't even wipe my ass!
really slow recovery too ( wrist ligaments have little blood supply= slow recovery)

anyway, wish you a fast recovery bro
LOCAL GYM HERO

mrhighintensity

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2008, 08:38:45 PM »
markus, i always bust my wrist when i train HIT(which is once every 3 months or so)
it really sucks, wrist injurys really really suck , i can't even wipe my ass!
really slow recovery too ( wrist ligaments have little blood supply= slow recovery)

anyway, wish you a fast recovery bro

lol - i DID NOT  hurt my wrist from HIT workouts - if I tell you what did it you might not believe me after all - LOL - I used to be a street dancer (actually a very good one) and decided to do some "tricks (windmills/very difficult break move) - on the dance floor at empire ballroom here in Vegas (afterhours..I was shitfaced -lol) - as I came down from the last spin, I tried to catch myself to slow down and bent my entire wrist backwards - ouch! - xrays showed no broken bones or anything..it just really hurts still when I aply pressure to it. So I have to train around it till it gets better.

MR
ps. I never hurt myself during a HIT workout - all my workouts are extremely controlled and slow - so no ballistic impact on the joint - the failure that is reached is 100 percent muscular failure without any momentum involved...I consider it very safe if performed properly.
HIT HARD! - MR

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2008, 08:41:12 PM »
wht do u have to say to people that doubt your natural status? And those who doubt musclemania's credibility as a "natural" bodybuilding organisation?

bump for answers, if u didnt advertise yourself as a natty I wouldn't ask this.
follow the arrows

mrhighintensity

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2008, 08:45:01 PM »

What do I say to them? - Nothing to be honest...I am here to let some people that are interested know about my experience with HIT. I dont care wether people think that i am not natural..to be honest I rather take it as a compliment. I have competed in not only Musclemania Drug tested shows but also NPC. I have seen guys in Musclemania shows get banned because of drug use. So the system is not perfect you right. I do have my doubts wether some of the guys that are in my class at times are natural. But in the end...the real competiton really is not against the OTHERS..its against yourself and your ability to be the better version of yourself from the year before.

MR
HIT HARD! - MR

mrhighintensity

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2008, 08:46:34 PM »
Also, how many sets do you normally do for each bodypart exclusing warmups?

thanks.

Between 3-4 for larger muscles and 2-3 for smaller ones
HIT HARD! - MR

mrhighintensity

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2008, 08:49:51 PM »
Markus,
Welcome to Getbig.
Great to have you here.

I also wanted to post in this thread so that I will receive updates on my “posts replied to” page.

Looking forward to reading about your training program and other great advice & honest information.
Thanks very much for sharing.
Good luck!

Thx bud! - I will try to post as much as I can - also be adviced that I am getting ready to upload tons of training programs and video clips on HIT to my new website which I just re-designed. I am also available for training here in Vegas in my own HIT facility. So if u ever decide to HIT Sin City...drop me an email I be glad to take you tru a workout ok.

HIT HARD! - MR

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2008, 08:57:44 PM »
Thx bud! - I will try to post as much as I can - also be adviced that I am getting ready to upload tons of training programs and video clips on HIT to my new website which I just re-designed. I am also available for training here in Vegas in my own HIT facility. So if u ever decide to HIT Sin City...drop me an email I be glad to take you tru a workout ok.

Thank you.
The girlfriend and I might plan a trip there in the near future.
I will certainly look you up.

I must say your debut on this board has thus far been impressive.
You’ve garnered more respect from the Getbig populace than most “celebrity posters” who come on here – especially at this early stage.

Invariably, you’ll encounter a troll or two that will bust your balls without merit, but this is Getbig and that is to be expected from time to time.
Just keep doing what you’re doing, and I believe you’ll earn the respect of many more here.

Thanks again.
Looking forward to learning.

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2008, 11:17:56 AM »
ps. I never hurt myself during a HIT workout - all my workouts are extremely controlled and slow - so no ballistic impact on the joint - the failure that is reached is 100 percent muscular failure without any momentum involved...I consider it very safe if performed properly.

you obviously aren't hardcore
LOCAL GYM HERO

mrhighintensity

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2008, 11:54:18 AM »
you obviously aren't hardcore

Very hardcore kiddo - just not stupid...lol

MR
HIT HARD! - MR

hardkor

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2008, 10:48:50 PM »
Welcome Marcus, great to have you here to support the sport! 

Could you give us an example of your current workout split?  And as a HIT trainer, what are some of your best lifts (lbs) for reps?

Thanks!

mrhighintensity

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2008, 02:58:54 AM »
Welcome Marcus, great to have you here to support the sport! 

Could you give us an example of your current workout split?  And as a HIT trainer, what are some of your best lifts (lbs) for reps?

Thanks!

Thats a good question. I have done some power moves but those werent performed HIT style to be honest. Meaning, not 4 seconds down and 4 seconds up which is how I usually train. But for the record here is my best lifts (recorded at around 227lbs)

Benchpress: 455x3 (plus did a contest at Maxmuscle where I did my bodyweight for 36 reps)

Deadlift: 550x4

Squat : 600x4 (also did 315 for 22 reps once after doing a set of leg extension and Presses with whole stack on nautilus machine- puked right after and did one more set of hamstrings - that happend when Mike trained me at Golds in Venice)

Remember...its about achieving the highest contraction possible and not how much weight u can hoist around in shitty form. So dont be as stupid as me back then and try to lift a weight that you cant...rather focus on performing 6-10 reps in slow fashion with complete control. I ws lucky that I never seriously got hurt back then.

I will post my latest routines and workouts on my site soon - that includes Videoclips of them as well so u all can see what HIT in action really looks like.

MR

HIT HARD! - MR

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2008, 01:48:35 PM »
hey markus man first off let me say mad props you look fucking stacked man...basically i just wanted to give you props and stay updated on this thread to see your workout regimen and what not because what your doing is obviously working and im just curious and try to learn as much as possible about all aspects of training...

mrhighintensity

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2008, 05:02:26 PM »
hey markus man first off let me say mad props you look fucking stacked man...basically i just wanted to give you props and stay updated on this thread to see your workout regimen and what not because what your doing is obviously working and im just curious and try to learn as much as possible about all aspects of training...

Sounds great! - thx for checking out my posts!

Also..make sure to visit my website too :-)

MR
www.markusreinhardt.com
HIT HARD! - MR

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2008, 12:47:28 AM »
so wheres those workouts of yours that u said u were going to post?

mrhighintensity

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2008, 12:02:04 AM »
so wheres those workouts of yours that u said u were going to post?

Here is an example of a Chest routine that I currently been experiementing with...

1.Incline Fly dumbell/Incline Press (1 superset 6-10 reps to failure on each)
2.Benchpress on smith machine (1 set of 6-10 reps to failure)
3. Dips with wide grip (using my IRONGRIP.com vest for added resistance)

4 working sets total - I been getting stronger each workout so far - if my gains slow down I will insert an extra rest day - chest is being trained approx every 4 days so far - a lot more frequency as before but I am getting stronger at this rate -

Gonna take a few days off however train a few clients out in San Francisco this weekend -for anyone that lives in the bay area and wants me to train em while out there...feel free to drop me an email ok.

bodyvegas@tmail.com

MR
www.markusreinhardt.com

HIT HARD! - MR

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2008, 12:40:13 AM »

Here is an example of a Chest routine that I currently been experiementing with...

1.Incline Fly dumbell/Incline Press (1 superset 6-10 reps to failure on each)
2.Benchpress on smith machine (1 set of 6-10 reps to failure)
3. Dips with wide grip (using my IRONGRIP.com vest for added resistance)

4 working sets total - I been getting stronger each workout so far - if my gains slow down I will insert an extra rest day - chest is being trained approx every 4 days so far - a lot more frequency as before but I am getting stronger at this rate -

Gonna take a few days off however train a few clients out in San Francisco this weekend -for anyone that lives in the bay area and wants me to train em while out there...feel free to drop me an email ok.

bodyvegas@tmail.com

MR
www.markusreinhardt.com

Warum hast Du denn das Vaterland verlassen?!  :o

I hate the State.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2008, 06:34:41 AM »
Marcus,
Thanks for posting the routine.
You mention using a vest for dips.

How would you compare using a vest vs. a dip belt for dips?
I’ve been thinking of investing in a vest maybe for chins and other things like cardio, etc.

I visited the irongrip.com web site, but could not find their vests.
I’ve seen others where you can adjust the weight with removable inserts. Is that how yours works?

Have fun in San Fran.

Thanks again.
Your time is appreciated.

mrhighintensity

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2008, 08:24:45 PM »
Marcus,
Thanks for posting the routine.
You mention using a vest for dips.

How would you compare using a vest vs. a dip belt for dips?
I’ve been thinking of investing in a vest maybe for chins and other things like cardio, etc.

I visited the irongrip.com web site, but could not find their vests.
I’ve seen others where you can adjust the weight with removable inserts. Is that how yours works?

Have fun in San Fran.

Thanks again.
Your time is appreciated.

Sorry..did I say IRONGRIP? - lol - I meant closegrip.com - not sure what I was thinking...

I use the vest in most of my workouts, paticularly dips - its by far better then the belt since the vest doesnt bounce around all over the place and fits snug to ur body, you can also balance the weight out better then the conventional belt. Its simple to add weights in the 2 front pockets provided as well as large plates in the back making very balanced.

Great also for chins - Have done some HIT CARDIO with it too - did some uphill intervall walking which really kicks your ass. I dont like running since I am too heavy for it so I do the highest incline on the treadmill and add a 25pound plate for 12-15mins after my workouts - great cardio!!!

If u wanna get the vest make go to this link..

http://www.closegrip.com/adonis/benefits.html

Then mention my name in the order (Code:Markus) - they should be giving you a discount !!! - if they dont,email me direct and I will set up a order form for u to get a discount on it.

MR

HIT HARD! - MR

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2008, 08:45:18 PM »
Cool.
Thanks, brother.

mrhighintensity

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2008, 09:07:53 PM »
Warum hast Du denn das Vaterland verlassen?!  :o

Das "vaterland" ist nicht so mein "cup of tea" - lol - Ich bin hier sehr erfolgreich mit meinem training buisness und kann mir kaum vorstellen das es in deutschland so gehen koennte - dazu..ich mach hier sehr viel modeling und mir gefaellt einfach in Amerika das leben besser - 24 hour staedte wie Las Vegas wo ich lebe sind einfach geil...ich kann mir nicht vorstellen in deutschland wieder zu leben.

HIT HARD! - MR