Author Topic: Natural HIT - Markus Reinhardt  (Read 59068 times)

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Natural HIT - Markus Reinhardt
« Reply #100 on: April 07, 2008, 01:44:45 AM »
Hey Markus,
  I'm really enjoying your post.  I've been on HIT for about 3 months now, came over from High Vol, been making the best gains of my life.  I  always try to mimic the intensity you had in MM's video. 

I hope you don't let the trolls run you off, I'm sure a bunch of us would like to keep you around, you seem like a great source of knowledge on HIT...

Thanks again...

Good for u MadjimF....i Pm'd u about ur recent convertion.
Iv recently moved from DC to more HIT style training. Had great success with DC, but wandering if HIT style can bring me same/better results?!

What does ur routine look like?

davie
It isn't the mountains ah

MadJimF

• Getbig II
  • Dynamic Tension
« Reply #101 on: April 08, 2008, 05:18:36 AM »
Thanks, I sent you a message, but my routine I guess is the classic Art Jones style....

RIght now doing 3 days a week, m-w-f monday and fri would look like:

Leg Ext, Leg Press, Seating Ham curls, Calf Raises on leg press.

Shoulder Flys, Shoulder Press, Pec deck, decline press, dips, pullover, reverse pulldowns, machine low rows, then 1 super slow neg chin up to finish back and wake up the biceps, barbel curls, 1 dumbbell behind head press for tri, and rev grip pulldown, then 1 set of abs somethings...

I go very quick really non stop, takes about 20--25 min max.

On wed I mix it up and just try other stuff, may do deadlifts, squats, or whatever, a little more relaxed but still intense.

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: April 08, 2008, 07:10:50 AM »
yeh got it mate, hows the ghains come from this (starting weight/present weight). What wer u doing b4?

davie

mrhighintensity

• Getbig II
« Reply #103 on: April 15, 2008, 07:30:21 PM »
Sorry that I havent been around guys - I have been super busy trying to load my website with tons of new video clips - also been writing a EBOOK on HIT at this time along with getting ready for my contest in June! (Superbody Worlds-Miami)

I wanted to le you all know that I am planning to add Training chats to my site as of next week which are free for members...there wil be one chat on Monday nights at 7pm (pac time) and one Friday afternoon (exact time not sure yet) - I will be posting exact dates and times here as well as my site.

Hope to meet some of you guys up there - HIT HARD!

MR
www.markusreinhardt.com
HIT HARD! - MR

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: April 16, 2008, 03:33:58 AM »
Sorry that I havent been around guys - I have been super busy trying to load my website with tons of new video clips - also been writing a EBOOK on HIT at this time along with getting ready for my contest in June! (Superbody Worlds-Miami)

I wanted to le you all know that I am planning to add Training chats to my site as of next week which are free for members...there wil be one chat on Monday nights at 7pm (pac time) and one Friday afternoon (exact time not sure yet) - I will be posting exact dates and times here as well as my site.

Hope to meet some of you guys up there - HIT HARD!

MR
www.markusreinhardt.com

Hey Markus, glad to have u back, wondered if i could ask u a couple of things:
I noticed in the mentzer DVD with u that he advocates astraight bar for bb curls, but dont u use a cambered one in ur own dvd clips?
ALSO am i right in thining with mike u wer taking 6 and in one instance 8 days between training session?and in ur own routine u work out monday, wednesday and friday?

Im not trying to pick faults mate, just curious?

Your web site looks amazing and i think il join up soon!

davie

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #105 on: April 16, 2008, 03:41:21 PM »
since when have you been natural?

mrhighintensity

• Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: May 08, 2008, 11:00:37 PM »
Sorry been busy updating my site with new clips and training videos - I have not always been natural as I think I already stated in some other posts - I never really used a lot or gear - dabbed with it on and off during 96-98 - then stopped it and competed in several Musclemania shows whre I now hold my PRO title.

thx for asking!

MR
www.markusreinhardt.com

HIT HARD! - MR

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #107 on: May 10, 2008, 12:46:00 PM »
Sorry been busy updating my site with new clips and training videos - I have not always been natural as I think I already stated in some other posts - I never really used a lot or gear - dabbed with it on and off during 96-98 - then stopped it and competed in several Musclemania shows whre I now hold my PRO title.

thx for asking!

MR
www.markusreinhardt.com

the delts and abs on those guys make it seem pretty unlikely that any of em are natural bro

mrhighintensity

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: May 12, 2008, 08:42:04 PM »
the delts and abs on those guys make it seem pretty unlikely that any of em are natural bro

Well, I can only speak for myself - again I am not claiming to be a drug free for life bodybuilder, but what I do say is that it is possible for me to be around 210-215 ripped to the bone at 5'10 natural - my arms currently measure over 21inches ! - I am training for another show right now and will be posting pics here soon as well as video clips on my site.

I havent touched a drug in years and dont plan to ever go back as I dont see a point in it. I dont care wether other guys in the show are using or getting away with it...all I care is to improve myself and beat my own physique each year - thats the only measure that counts - you cant control the others...only ur own hard work and dedication matter - and in the end..the battle is only againts yourself isnt it.

MR
www.markusreinhardt.com
Now FREE weekly HIT chats in Member section!

HIT HARD! - MR

MadJimF

• Getbig II
  • Dynamic Tension
« Reply #109 on: June 28, 2008, 12:27:35 AM »
This thread was going good for awhile, any new info, what's going on with everyone?
I'm still HIT, been doing two days a week due to time restraints, but still seeing results....Going to start cutting July 1, going to bump it back up to 3 days a week then, and do cardio Hi-iT on off days, just like 10-20 min at most....