Author Topic: So today I was at the gym working out on the nautilus nitro bench press machine  (Read 2505 times)

Thealmightyronald

When some guy walked up to me and gave me a weird look. I said "Ronnie does alot of these"(complete bullshit, but the guy believed me), then he says "well they must work, he's a big dude. I wish I had it instead of this mess of a physique". Then I told him about JOJ being my favorite bodybuilder and told him that JOJ can incline 660 lol... The dumbass believed it and said something like "he must drink alot of tang" or something like that. The guy was fuckin creepy too... he was just sitting in the corner doing concentration curls and staring at all the guys sizing their arms up and muttered something like "brutal 12" fatcep"... then a woman walked up and asked if he was using the 5lb db's and he mumbled his words and then shyed away... lol...

Tell your stories about idiots at the gym.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Well, I don't like to put myself in the spotlight  ;D

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
ahahahaha that sso funny i almost peed myself  ;D

Thealmightyronald

Well, I don't like to put myself in the spotlight  ;D

C'mon

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
then a woman walked up and asked if he was using the 5lb db's and he mumbled his words and then shyed away... lol...

Hahahahaha laughed myself a new asshole here !

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
When some guy walked up to me and gave me a weird look. I said "Ronnie does alot of these"(complete bullshit, but the guy believed me), then he says "well they must work, he's a big dude. I wish I had it instead of this mess of a physique". Then I told him about JOJ being my favorite bodybuilder and told him that JOJ can incline 660 lol... The dumbass believed it and said something like "he must drink alot of tang" or something like that. The guy was fuckin creepy too... he was just sitting in the corner doing concentration curls and staring at all the guys sizing their arms up and muttered something like "brutal 12" fatcep"... then a woman walked up and asked if he was using the 5lb db's and he mumbled his words and then shyed away... lol...

Tell your stories about idiots at the gym.

ROFL..did he say "it ain't that serious dude" and then yell out "owned"
Here comes the money shot

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
ROFL..did he say "it ain't that serious dude" and then yell out "owned"
hahaha, how did you celebrate MLK day brutha?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
haha there's always two sides to every story

Z

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
hahaha, how did you celebrate MLK day brutha?

Currently I am at Michigan State U....they had some ceremonies and other events

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
fo shizzle my nizzle dizzle, dizznid you eat some chizznicken and wizznatermelon?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Today I was at the beach with a friend and he made a complete fool of himself.  Here is a clip of that:

Bodybuilding Pro.com

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
fo shizzle my nizzle dizzle, dizznid you eat some chizznicken and wizznatermelon?
;D

Thealmightyronald

;D

All them black familys had a feast of chicken and watermelon... with grape drink.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
;D

The first picture is awesome :) LOLOL
X

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V

went to some local place called PF Chan or something like that..had the BBQ ribs, baked potatoe and some other side

No need to try and insult me

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Do you live in Michigan bro?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
Do you live in Michigan bro?

No, I have a lot of friends doing their masters and PhD at michagan state. My 3 day guest pass for powerhouse gym expired on monday :(

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
went to some local place called PF Chan or something like that..had the BBQ ribs, baked potatoe and some other side

No need to try and insult me

If you're talking about PF Chang's, they're not local to Michigan. Pretty good restaurant.

dov

• Getbig IV
If you're talking about PF Chang's, they're not local to Michigan. Pretty good restaurant.
Yeah, I've had PF Chang a few times..I thought they were exclusively chinese types of foods..............Ribs, potatos, wtf? ???

Thealmightyronald

you wan swee n souw chicken bawws?!