Author Topic: Never Thought I'd Say This  (Read 4177 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Never Thought I'd Say This
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2008, 09:05:36 AM »
hahahaha, man i've actually had pros and non pro competitors PM me and say they were gonna track me down and kill me because i said they had small arms or legs. ::)
I believe it..........hell I been making more guys melt irl lately then i have on GB recently ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2008, 09:08:15 AM »
unfortunately they're all on my Sarcasm account but i might have a couple on this one but i've got over 100 pages of PM's. ;D
Lol, I would be careful though. Ron is not too fond of people posting PMs lately. After the whole "Hey me bro, I am dying here!" ;D episode I think Ron had seen enough.  ;D
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2008, 09:09:27 AM »
I believe it..........hell I been making more guys melt irl lately then i have on GB recently ;D
hahahhaa, these "cage fighting" pusssies are too easy, sometimes i think they're worse than bodybuilders because at least bb'ers have muscles and you can tell they train and they can intimidate bitches who don't know any better with their muscle but most of these skinny Tap Out shirt wearing bitches look like the average skinny/fat twink so they have to act tough. ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2008, 09:10:27 AM »
Lol, I would be careful though. Ron is not too fond of people posting PMs lately. After the whole "Hey me bro, I am dying here!" ;D episode I think Ron had seen enough.  ;D
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2008, 09:18:31 AM »
You guys mean this?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2008, 09:19:23 AM »
LOL........fuck could you imagine how these guys are at home.

"hey bro do i look small in this shirt?" "hey babe do my arms looks skinny today?"

"hey dude are my abs coming in?"............"hey mom did you wash my pink tank? it really shows off my traps"......hahahahaha!

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH!!!!!  Classic......"pink tank" AHAHHAHA!!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2008, 09:22:53 AM »
hahahhaa, dude i do that shit all the time, there was a dude who was getting ready for a show and had lost a shitload of weight and size and i told him, "fucck man look how small you are, you need to eat some carbs and put on some size", hahahaa, you should have seen his face. ;D

AHAHAHAAHAHH!!!!  Exactly, I used to fvck with a couple competitors everytime they prepped for a show and one time myself, some members, some trainers and one of the competitors were talkin and laughin and I told the competitor, "Dude, why you coming in so light this time?" And he defeatedly said, "...but I'm 5lbs heavier for this contest."  We all laughed and eventually he did too, but I found out from one of the trainers that he waited for me to leave the gym that evening and ended up training for another 2 hours cause of what I said.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2008, 09:25:05 AM »
AHAHAHAAHAHH!!!!  Exactly, I used to fvck with a couple competitors everytime they prepped for a show and one time myself, some members, some trainers and one of the competitors were talkin and laughin and I told the competitor, "Dude, why you coming in so light this time?" And he defeatedly said, "...but I'm 5lbs heavier for this contest."  We all laughed and eventually he did too, but I found out from one of the trainers that he waited for me to leave the gym that evening and ended up training for another 2 hours cause of what I said.
hahahhaa, i can just picture him brutalizing a set of 65 pound db inclines screaming, "TWO MORE!!!!! I'LL SHOW THEM!!!!!!!!!" ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2008, 09:48:28 AM »
hahahhaa, i can just picture him brutalizing a set of 65 pound db inclines screaming, "TWO MORE!!!!! I'LL SHOW THEM!!!!!!!!!" ;D

AHAHAHAHAAH!!!  The trainer told me that even though he laughed at what I said that I still pissed him off, but you're exactly right.   He was so depleted at that point that he wasn't lifting shit and that extra two hours of work probably cost him 3 lbs.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2008, 09:49:20 AM »
AHAHAHAHAAH!!!  The trainer told me that even though he laughed at what I said that I still pissed him off, but you're exactly right.   He was so depleted at that point that he wasn't lifting shit and that extra two hours of work probably cost him 3 lbs.

These clowns are so retarded it's actually funny.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2008, 10:09:12 AM »
You guys mean this?

HAHAHA ;D

That reminds me, Choad needs to be released. He gave us a lot of good laughs with his account hacking skills.
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2008, 10:11:24 AM »
These clowns are so retarded it's actually funny.

I moved to a new house recently so I'm now using a new gym (just another Gold's) and as is customary with a new gym comes a new crowd.  This particular gym takes me back to my college days' gym as I haven't seen so many cases of ILS since that time.   

One clown about 6'3" and 220lbs makes me laugh everyday....typical asshat whose arms are spread 4 feet wide and whose back is 2.5 feet wide and walks as though he's also constantly in mid-shrug.   This is just one of dozens of young, d-bags.   

Then we have another 6'3" 220lbs clown that takes a regular tshirt and cuts out huge gaping wholes from shoulder to waist in it.....you know the type.   

And everyone wears skull caps or bandanas, everyone has a gallon of water, everyone yells through sets of 250lbs on the bp.....ridiculous, cliche bullshit. 

And of course we have the guys that come in wearing a sweatshirt and  3 tshirts and progressively strip down to a single tank or wifebeater by the end of the workout to display all 195lbs of their bulging mass.

Everyone grunts and yells, everyone slams weights, everyone has ILS, no one ever cracks a smile and everyone talks 10x louder than they normally would in public.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2008, 10:20:52 AM »
I moved to a new house recently so I'm now using a new gym (just another Gold's) and as is customary with a new gym comes a new crowd.  This particular gym takes me back to my college days' gym as I haven't seen so many cases of ILS since that time.   

One clown about 6'3" and 220lbs makes me laugh everyday....typical asshat whose arms are spread 4 feet wide and whose back is 2.5 feet wide and walks as though he's also constantly in mid-shrug.   This is just one of dozens of young, d-bags.   

Then we have another 6'3" 220lbs clown that takes a regular tshirt and cuts out huge gaping wholes from shoulder to waist in it.....you know the type.   

And everyone wears skull caps or bandanas, everyone has a gallon of water, everyone yells through sets of 250lbs on the bp.....ridiculous, cliche bullshit. 

And of course we have the guys that come in wearing a sweatshirt and  3 tshirts and progressively strip down to a single tank or wifebeater by the end of the workout to display all 195lbs of their bulging mass.

Everyone grunts and yells, everyone slams weights, everyone has ILS, no one ever cracks a smile and everyone talks 10x louder than they normally would in public.

I'd take you gym over mine in a heartbeat.
no lie my gym is 75-80% beaners :-\ average size 5-4,average weight 150lb.
I'd make fun of em but none of undestand english.the only good thing about is that I look like one of the biggest guys in my gym{and thats not saying much}

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2008, 10:55:46 AM »
Don't feel bad my gym just moved to a new place and it's in some weird indoor shopping center and i swear the people that shop there are older then dirt.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2008, 11:03:36 AM »

You'd think these idiots would have some humility when around a beast like yourself.  The lack of self-awareness of most people at the gym always astonishes me.  I have my own set up in the garage, power rack and the whole shabang, and I only go to the gym occasionally when it's too cold to work out at home.  Mostly what I see are skinny kids in their teens and early 20s doing endless cable crossovers and never a single set on the flat bench.  A lot of them have ILS and tiny arms, which look even dumber because these kids insist on wearing tight muscle shirts as they pose in front of the mirror after every "set". ::) 

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2008, 11:07:14 AM »
You'd think these idiots would have some humility when around a beast like yourself.  The lack of self-awareness of most people at the gym always astonishes me.  I have my own set up in the garage, power rack and the whole shabang, and I only go to the gym occasionally when it's too cold to work out at home.  Mostly what I see are skinny kids in their teens and early 20s doing endless cable crossovers and never a single set on the flat bench.  A lot of them have ILS and tiny arms, which look even dumber because these kids insist on wearing tight muscle shirts as they pose in front of the mirror after every "set". ::) 
Brutal truth......They even do that shit around guys like MOS.

brutal retardism!.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2008, 11:07:39 AM »

Sorry, I was getting  ready for a show. Plus, I figured if I posed in the front of the mirror, a chick might approach me.
X