Author Topic: Divorce and moving assets  (Read 783 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Divorce and moving assets
« on: January 24, 2008, 05:57:59 AM »
Any possible way he can move his money out of the joint account?

Best friend is getting a divorce after 1.5 years of marriage. They were together for 2 years before the marriage. He accumulated a great deal of wealth from his inference and his skill in saving.

She is already after him doing the usual things couples do when calling it off, clothes gone, antiques gone.

(He had a great invention for a device that picks up chromium in the earth, I told him as a friend a prenup was a good idea, just as a marriage is a agreement I prenup only adds to it a bit, he smiled and said "It's not like that don't worry")  :-\

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Divorce and moving assets
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 07:09:37 AM »
Any possible way he can move his money out of the joint account?

Best friend is getting a divorce after 1.5 years of marriage. They were together for 2 years before the marriage. He accumulated a great deal of wealth from his inference and his skill in saving.

She is already after him doing the usual things couples do when calling it off, clothes gone, antiques gone.

(He had a great invention for a device that picks up chromium in the earth, I told him as a friend a prenup was a good idea, just as a marriage is a agreement I prenup only adds to it a bit, he smiled and said "It's not like that don't worry")  :-\
AHHHHHH that shit pisses me off, one b/c of his idiocy and again b/c of her shitty greed...hope she ends up homeless

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Divorce and moving assets
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 07:13:43 AM »
AHHHHHH that shit pisses me off, one b/c of his idiocy and again b/c of her shitty greed...hope she ends up homeless

No she won't that is for sure. Hey what can you say, I told him "as a friend who's just watching out for you, I love her to death and you know I think she is a great girl but love and money are two seperate things, you have people that count on you, that remember don't involve in your marriage but do count on your finances"

"Nah nah bro, I know you care alot, but IT'S IDFFERENT BETWEEN US"  ::)