Author Topic: Pot-smoking bodybuilder gets discharge  (Read 1235 times)

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
Pot-smoking bodybuilder gets discharge
« on: January 24, 2008, 08:55:41 AM »
Pot is probably good for increasing one's appetite...Don't think it would help much to motivate one to train.

The article states, "Marijuana increases appetite allowing a bodybuilder to consume more food and optimize steroid use, court heard."  How the hell does it "optimize" steroid use?

Pot-smoking bodybuilder gets discharge
http://www.thepeterboroughexaminer.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=871503
Peterborough Examiner - Peterborough,Ontario,Canada
A 34-year-old bodybuilder who used marijuana to increase his appetite got a conditional discharge yesterday for possessing 452 grams of the plant. ...

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Pot-smoking bodybuilder gets discharge
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 08:58:14 AM »
Hes such an criminal ::) rotten country.

xjeffx

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 09:12:13 AM »
Doesn't the government have some more pressing issues right now to take care of, instead of worrying about pot and bodybuilding

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 09:22:34 AM »

I'm looking at getting back into politics. 

At the state level, my primary platform would be to enact stricter penalties for DUI.

But once that was achieved, I would like to pursue the legalization and regulation of the marijuana trade. 

How well would that go over in California? 

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 01:58:00 PM »
Doesn't the government have some more pressing issues right now to take care of, instead of worrying about pot and bodybuilding

Sure...they are cracking down on the heinous crime of distributing steroids and HGH.   ;D

Actually, this story is from Canada.  Always thought that Canada was more lenient on marijuana use. 

Some island country in the Caribbean should capitalize on this and offer their island as a haven for marijuana tourism.  Oh wait, they already have that...it's called Jamaica!   :D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 02:08:32 PM »
I'm looking at getting back into politics. 

At the state level, my primary platform would be to enact stricter penalties for DUI.

But once that was achieved, I would like to pursue the legalization and regulation of the marijuana trade. 

How well would that go over in California? 

Don't campaign on that.

Run in a mostly black district ranting and raving about how everything is "the white man's fault" and how you'll increase government handouts. That should get you elected.

Then, once in office, quietly tack the marijuana thing onto to a completely unrelated appropriations bill or something.  Remember, in the minds of the sheeple, "drugs"=bad.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 02:38:16 PM »
Don't campaign on that.

Run in a mostly black district ranting and raving about how everything is "the white man's fault" and how you'll increase government handouts. That should get you elected.

Then, once in office, quietly tack the marijuana thing onto to a completely unrelated appropriations bill or something.  Remember, in the minds of the sheeple, "drugs"=bad.

LOL  ;D

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2008, 02:50:21 PM »
Some girlfriend he had...... ::)