Author Topic: LC  (Read 804 times)

lilmyth1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
LC
« on: January 24, 2008, 11:40:01 AM »
Yes, Lean Cuisine...

I am not for them, but, I know lots of folks that try to rationalize why they are good..Mainly cause they say "lean" and cheap; people cannot get it out of their heads that, yes, the chain has duped them...

Thoughts?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: LC
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 10:23:11 PM »
yeah i fucking hate lean cuisine. not the taste...in fact iver never treid one. but i have looked at the nutritional make-up of those htings and theres nothing conducive to fat loss about them. my mom buys them all the time and she tinks she is being "good".  it pisses me off, because she is actually making an effort to lose weight she just falls into these corporate traps and fads...currently shes on "weight watchers"..she actually paid to join that shiht! and she eats these little candy bar things a few times a day because weight watchers sells them and they only have "2 points"...SOOOOO fucking angering that they would lie to her aboutfat loss. also...eating fruit is strongly encouraged. fruit??!! what the fuck?? anyone that knows jack shit about dieting knows that fruit is an absolute no-no when trying to cut bodyfat.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 07:18:19 PM »
yeah i fucking hate lean cuisine. not the taste...in fact iver never treid one. but i have looked at the nutritional make-up of those htings and theres nothing conducive to fat loss about them. my mom buys them all the time and she tinks she is being "good".  it pisses me off, because she is actually making an effort to lose weight she just falls into these corporate traps and fads...currently shes on "weight watchers"..she actually paid to join that shiht! and she eats these little candy bar things a few times a day because weight watchers sells them and they only have "2 points"...SOOOOO fucking angering that they would lie to her aboutfat loss. also...eating fruit is strongly encouraged. fruit??!! what the fuck?? anyone that knows jack shit about dieting knows that fruit is an absolute no-no when trying to cut bodyfat.

Settle down killer.  ;D

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2008, 12:00:55 AM »

That's the problem, most people don't know how to diet properly and know very little about nutrition so they take the easy way out and have or pay someone to do it for them.  It takes little effort to research a healthy diet, the problem is most people don't want to put in the effort to do things the right way.  Our society is full of people who want to take short cuts to attain their goals, prime example is young guys doing steroids or OTC pro-hormones after only training for 3 months.  No one wants to put in the time and effort to change things themselves, thus why plastic surgery is one of the biggest industries in the nation right now and rejuvenation clinics are on the rise.

A close friend of mine is 25 and started on weight watchers.  Honestly, she was only about 15lbs overweight, just a little soft and could have EASILY spent 2 months in the gym 3 days a week and burned it off, or changed her diet up and fixed it.  I chewed her out about it and told her she should have put her lazy ass in the gym or let me get a hold of her for a month and I would have burned that shit right off, but she wanted the easy way out.  Sad really.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2008, 04:20:40 AM »
That's the problem, most people don't know how to diet properly and know very little about nutrition so they take the easy way out and have or pay someone to do it for them.  It takes little effort to research a healthy diet, the problem is most people don't want to put in the effort to do things the right way.  Our society is full of people who want to take short cuts to attain their goals, prime example is young guys doing steroids or OTC pro-hormones after only training for 3 months.  No one wants to put in the time and effort to change things themselves, thus why plastic surgery is one of the biggest industries in the nation right now and rejuvenation clinics are on the rise.

A close friend of mine is 25 and started on weight watchers.  Honestly, she was only about 15lbs overweight, just a little soft and could have EASILY spent 2 months in the gym 3 days a week and burned it off, or changed her diet up and fixed it.  I chewed her out about it and told her she should have put her lazy ass in the gym or let me get a hold of her for a month and I would have burned that shit right off, but she wanted the easy way out.  Sad really.

damn emm tighten up her diet and beat it out of her in the bedroom...15 pounds is nothing...