Author Topic: Stuff movie, 1/3rd of natural rescources gone in past 20 years what do you think  (Read 3154 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
will happen

http://timpanogos.wordpress.com/2007/12/15/the-story-of-stuff/

seems like all the prophecies of one world goverment, the introduction of the antichrist by our 'leaders will be true.

because we have nothing left and population growing

so more wars and more massive deaths to make the big brother happy and help them make money

so if 1/3rd is gone in 20 years expect 10-15 years to be all gone and all out of natural resources for things we buy or feel like we 'need'

then we will have no need for jobs and there wont be any control or much and have to fend for ourselves. plenty of chaos and death(mainly for those lazy fucks who will panic) but also death because of plagues put into the system in big areas by big brother so they can still stay in control and atleast have raw materials for themselves so they can still be in control

this combined with the highly possible 2012 ' thing' , the above is certain to happen

so please watch this video, the lady is annoying but id bang still BUT she does speak the TRUTH and we need to wake up be AWARE

A

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
will happen

seems like all the prophecies of one world goverment, the introduction of the antichrist by our 'leaders will be true.

so more wars and more massive deaths to make the big brother happy and help them make money

so if 1/3rd is gone in 20 years expect 10-15 years to be all gone and all out of natural resources for things we buy or feel like we 'need'

then we will have no need for jobs and there wont be any control or much and have to fend for ourselves. plenty of chaos and death(mainly for those lazy fucks who will panic) but also death because of plagues put into the system in big areas by big brother so they can still stay in control and atleast have raw materials for themselves so they can still be in control

this combined with the highly possible 2012 ' thing' , the above is certain to happen

so please watch this video, the lady is annoying but id bang still BUT she does speak the TRUTH and we need to wake up be AWARE

I just saw that Brazil's rainforest has been almost desimated for cattle :o :o :o

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
will happen

if the population goes down,won't there be more natural resoures for the rest of us? I'm gonna wait to add an addition to my house now. Thanks

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I just saw that Brazil's rainforest has been almost desimated for cattle :o :o :o

they purposley want to do this as if they know nibiru is coming in 2012 ANYWAY so it doesnt really matter to them, or they are just that fucking greedy and destructive

it will be a mess if 2012 DOESNT happen and the other beings help this planet just in time as we RUN OUT of 'stuff'.

all of our 'big brother' is responsible. but how can we get this message on live tv , im sure it will get out when its already totally collapsed and its obvious

too bad we cant do anything now :( except create awarness and get fine assed 18 year old hoes!
A

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
The Earth needs an enema.  :-[

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
That's why over 2000 physicists from 34 countries, as soon as it is completed, will begin to operate the Large Hadron Collider. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6454521153918323669 (at time of this documentary it was though LHC would become operational by end of 2007 is delayed again till May 2008 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Hadron_Collider). With the discovery of nuclear power they found out how to release the energy from matter, now with LHC they are desperate to figure how matter exists and how to create it out of pure energy. IF a microscopic black hole is created (which is theorized to happen) during these experiments it will only need to chew down on a couple of atoms and there is nothing they can do, it's out of control. Officially it is claimed that these microscopic black holes will "most likely" go out of existence before acquiring critical mass. Something is making them desperate enough running it at these risks.

Could be because the ultimate purpose behind all of this is to unlock a Stargate.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
maybe aliens have passed down this technology for a higher control upon population

the word is getting out folks 90 percent of the people here know something is going on no more denying it for the last 10 percent
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i garantee they are getting this technology from ancient heiroglyphs

because the way ancient symbolism is , is a 'picture worth a thousand words' and these ancient heiroglyphs For "ATUM' first god of egypt shows heiroglyphs that symbolize the process of creation. hebrew is the language of the gods because its geometrically sound no other language has mathmatics fixed into the language like ancient hebrew
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Similar types of fears existed when they built the first particle accelerators as well.

Yes but they were merely prototypes in comparison to the one  they are finishing now. The LHC will archive the needed acceleration of the protons, 99.9999% speed of light.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Which is why it is so bloody exiting :D

Yes I must say, I have no problem with what they are doing.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Are you into science professionally/academically?

No I imagine that would be too time consuming, it's just a small part of what means anything anyway, so I wouldn't want to limit myself... I do respect scientists, they provide a starting point.

I merely see science as a theory and a starting point, either to laugh at or advance to insights. Science will only prove what can be proven, the rest will have to be thought out. They think that a mathematical formula will explain everything, then they have not asked the right questions and see only their small world. Being into modern science can do to you, if you don't have an open mind. And having an open enough mind means your ideas are not generally accepted anyway.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
we are trying to take a look back into the days of Alchemy and the wizards and spells of old.

energy=matter

we will create a false or 'true' energy by some geometrically equation then give it a little bit of boost of electricity or its devine spark, have it work its way through a geometrical plan that divides and multiplies the energy

then you have created something (from very little power input is the goal)

wich leads me to beleive they are wasting there money on multibillion dollar machines

when they should be working with something small and 'smarter' some sort of basic geometrical knowledge they could turn a few molecules into something vast
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
No I imagine that would be too time consuming, it's just a small part of what means anything anyway, so I wouldn't want to limit myself... I do respect scientists, they provide a starting point.

I merely see science as a theory and a starting point, either to laugh at or advance to insights. Science will only prove what can be proven, the rest will have to be thought out. They think that a mathematical formula will explain everything, then they have not asked the right questions and see only their small world. Being into modern science can do to you, if you don't have an open mind. And having an open enough mind means your ideas are not generally accepted anyway.

It seems as though you have a negative view of science to a certain extent. Me being the total opposite and wholeheartedly believing in science, I would have to disagree with you. Believing in science=having an open mind!
X

warrior_code

• Getbig III
Very good video.  She however should have used the word toxicants rather then toxins when describing the harmful chemical agents, to sound scientifically correct.  

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
we are trying to take a look back into the days of Alchemy and the wizards and spells of old.

energy=matter

we will create a false or 'true' energy by some geometrically equation then give it a little bit of boost of electricity or its devine spark, have it work its way through a geometrical plan that divides and multiplies the energy

then you have created something (from very little power input is the goal)

wich leads me to beleive they are wasting there money on multibillion dollar machines

when they should be working with something small and 'smarter' some sort of basic geometrical knowledge they could turn a few molecules into something vast

technology within the ancient heiroglyphs and ancient hebrew language wich is perfectly geometrically sound and using hebrew in its symbolic way is the key to understanding

im sure the illuminati already have this information, and this big billion dollar project is simply a smoke screen
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Do you truly believe this? ;D

technology is slowly being released to and through mankind in a controlled manner

A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Debussey agrees.

"Having an open mind" should mean that one is able to accept certain proveable facts, which science can provide. Thinking that science = an obstacle to an "open mind" = the opinions for stupid people.

But hey, if one wishes to believe in the pie in teh sky, then by all means... ;D

I once read a good quote:

"The mark of true intelligence is to be able to entertain an idea without accepting it"- Aristotle

That pretty much explains science to a great extent. A man of science will ponder many ideas or hypotheses and possibly test and re-test them until they can come up with proveable facts. The entertaining of an idea without readily accepting it until one has empirical evidence=being realistic and open minded!
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Exactly! These quazi philosophers = nuts.

True science = answers only to logic and reason.

Pytagoras theorem was as true 2500 years ago as it is today. Science = very very powerful.

For many years I have considered myself a skeptic. People often confuse this with pesimissm or negativity. It isn't. A skeptic is open to the idea that anything is possible, they just need proof to back up a claim. Spirituality and things like that have their place in this world to a certain extent, I agree with that. To each their own. But, in the end, it is science that will propel the universe along and keep human being "afloat"
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

To put it into other words: Using science and skeptisism when one constructs one own models of reality, and when making ones choices = very smart.

Using logic when thinking about spirituality = also smart. Humans don't know everything, so spirituality has its place. For example, believing a fairy taile because a preacher told you to NOT think for yourself and buy his crap = a very illogical approach to spirituality. Accepting that one does not know everything, and having an open mind about the fact that it might be more to existence than life as a human = logical because we can not prove it either way. Feeling connected to something greater (Gary Busey) = also very nice.

Actually, spirituality = basically inner peace, which can only be found by inner search, not by being told what to believe. Gary Busey must be included of course.

"Accepting that one does not know everything, and having an open mind about the fact that it might be more to existence than life as a human = logical because we can not prove it either way."

Exactly and that is what being a skeptic is all about.

"Actually, spirituality = basically inner peace, which can only be found by inner search, not by being told what to believe."

That reminded me of a passage in a book I read. Sigmund Freud wrote "future of an illusion" a book that deals with religion basically being bullshit. Freud's friend, Rollan Romaine, wrote to Freud explaining that Freud had misinterpreted the idea of spirituality. Rolland Romaine told Freud that having inner peace and being in touch with the universe=just as much spirituality as someone else that believes in a higher power.

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
YES! GREAT POST!

And feeling in touch with the universe = very logical, because:

* Basic premise: We don't know much about the"bigger picture", so the only thing we can do is to maximize life and be as happy as possible.

Then, by being open minded about the fact that there might be more to existence than life on earth, or there might be not, WHILE at the same time feeling connected to the universe (which almost every human can do) and deriving peace and positive feelings from that "connectiveness", one is still not having an unproven existential "explanation" about anything, thus, one is still a "positive sceptic", but at the same time, one is satisfying the basic premise stated above by feeling connected to something greater, wether this "greater" thing = just the universe while one = alive, or some kind of everlasting consciousness or something completely else.

If believing in a "higher power", something undefined, but greater might not be as rational, but if it gives one more peace and happiness, then it is probably more logical because of the basic premise written above. A small conscious glitch in ones rationality for a mass gain in happiness = ok.

One interesting observation: "Having inner peace and being in touch with the universe" usually follows one finding ones true purpose in life. When that happens, something just clicks. (Gary Busey = a fine mentor!)

Finding a meaning or purpose in life was the whole theory behind Logotherpy developed by Viktor Frankl. Frankl believed there was three ways to find meaning or purpose in ones life:

Finding a meaning or purpose in life was the whole theory behind Logotherpy developed by Viktor Frankl. Frankl believed there was three ways to find meaning or purpose in ones life:

1. Creativity (giving something to the world through self-expression: using our talents in various ways; i.e., the work we do, the gifts we give to life).
2. Experiencing (receiving from the world: through nature, RELIGION, culture, relationships, interactions with others and with our environment).
3. Change of attitude (even if we can't change a situation or circumstance, we can still choose our attitude toward a condition; this is often a self-transcending way of finding meaning, especially in unavoidable suffering).

Sorry that I throw in so much psychology, but thats really my trademark :)

Though, I thought you would liek that becasue Viktor Frankl was an existential psychologist. It is all about existentialism. Being solely responsible for ones own actions :)

X

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Interesting viewpoint (Debussey does not agree with you though).

I can understand that, science is needed and is great, but can everything be explained scientifically? The order of the physical world can be acknowledged by our brains yes, and science can surly explain how the universe come into existence, why we acknowledge things like we are 'living' beings etc, that is the easy stuff.

But further than that, to try create more science becomes of limited use at best:

Can science explain why we have a higher mind that are merely beholders of brain activity, it's decisions and inputs for no explainable good reason? It is now generally accepted and probably already proved that we (our consciousness) can not affect anything in the physical world (or our bodies), and yet we are given the perception that we are in control of our brain and body. Before reaching the awareness, decisions have already been made by our brains circuitry, and made in to thoughts and when reaching our awareness seaming we actively made this decision. We, the conscious beholder serves no purpose. Everything would go on as if nothing happened if weren't here, only our brain and bodies activity would not be linked and recorded in to this higher "useless?" awareness. And we don't perceive anything about any other world so far so how could science ever help us prove or explain anything beyond this stage? I believe there are many scientific papers on these subjects already.

But I agree that being a professional scientist in a certain field of knowledge would still be very interesting.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I can understand that, science is needed and is great, but can everything be explained scientifically? The order of the physical world can be acknowledged by our brains yes, and science can surly explain how the universe come into existence, why we acknowledge things like we are 'living' beings etc, that is the easy stuff.

But further than that, to try create more science becomes of limited use at best:

Can science explain why we have a higher mind that are merely beholders of brain activity, it's decisions and inputs for no explainable good reason? It is now generally accepted and probably already proved that we (our consciousness) can not affect anything in the physical world (or our bodies), and yet we are given the perception that we are in control of our brain and body. Before reaching the awareness, decisions have already been made by our brains circuitry, and made in to thoughts and when reaching our awareness seaming we actively made this decision. We, the conscious beholder serves no purpose. Everything would go on as if nothing happened if weren't here, only our brain and bodies activity would not be linked and recorded in to this higher "useless?" awareness. And we don't perceive anything about any other world so far so how could science ever help us prove or explain anything beyond this stage? I believe there are many scientific papers on these subjects already.

But I agree that being a professional scientist in a certain field of knowledge would still be very interesting.

Science does not have the answer for everything and most scientists will wholeheartedly agree with that. BUT, science is the greatest tool we have for trying to measure phenomenon that we cannot explain. I agree that science has yet to come up with answers for a variety of topics, but should we stop pondering scientifically about these questions because as of now they reach beyond the realm of science?
X

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Science does not have the answer for everything and most scientists will wholeheartedly agree with that. BUT, science is the greatest tool we have for trying to measure phenomenon that we cannot explain. I agree that science has yet to come up with answers for a variety of topics, but should we stop pondering scientifically about these questions because as of now they reach beyond the realm of science?

Absolutely not. This is why I said science is necessary. In short, You are right and I agree.  :)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Absolutely not. This is why I said science is necessary. Is short, You are right and I agree.  :)

And I also agree that there are TONS of things that science cannot explain. Hell, in my field, there is SO much we do not understand, but there is SO much we do understand. Much to learn!
X

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Great video. As with most revealing truth, it's quite disturbing, yet I'm optimistic.

There was a young man who said, "Though it seems that I know that I know, What I would like to see is the 'I' that knows 'me' when I know that I know that I know."

:)

Quantum physics is making pretty astonishing advantages in the role of consciousness infiltrating the fabric of space/time. They've already confirmed that all matter in the universe is essentially precipitated thought and bits of information at a subatomic level. These findings may suggest that everything in the infinitely vast spectrum of our universe is the thought or dream of some divine mind. Talk about redefining God!

It's also important for scientists to study the flow of energy as a whole, interconnected web, rather that individual, seperate 'things'. EVERYTHING in the universe is part of that same web and is essentially the same: made of energy. Energy condensed to a slow vibration, a frequency, which perhaps stimulates the dimension we live in. What is DNA? Antennae! And it picks up very specific frequencies to mold everything into the predetermined shapes!

crazy shit!
~