Author Topic: GH15 PERSONAL REQUEST,,HIGHLY IMPORTANT  (Read 10828 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
GH15 PERSONAL REQUEST,,HIGHLY IMPORTANT
« on: January 24, 2008, 12:31:08 PM »
attention getbig members (there are curetnly over 1000members at any given time reading getbig and there are over 100 thousand you heard that right 100 thousand people on american grounds! that read or are members of getbig,,many of them live in the state of florida usa because california florida ny ohio and texas are 5 major states for the bodybuilding industry)

this is PERSONAL REQUEST FROM GH15,,

GH15 WOULD LIKE THIS COMING ELECTION IN USA STATE OF FLORIDA FOR ALL THE 1000S OF MEMBERS FROM THE STATE OF FLORIDA WHO READ GETBIG TO VOTE FOR JOHN MCCAIN N THE REPUBLICAN PRIMARY,,

THIS IS HIGHLY IMPORTANT IF YOU CARE ABOUT BODYBUILDING AND YOUR HORMONES,,AGAIN GH15 ASK YOU TO GO AND ACTUALLY VOTE FOR JHN MCCAIN FOR MANY GOOD REASONS BUT FROM BODYBUILDING ASPECT IT IS VERY VERY IMPPORTANT THAT HE GETS ELECTED ,,

IT IS FIGHT FOR THE STATE OF FLORIDA BETWEEN PHONY RONMEY AND JOHNMCCAIN ,,IT IS HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY IMPORTANT MCCAIN WIN THIS STATE FOR HIM TO NOT COMPLICATE THINGS ON AMERICAN SUPERTUSDAY,,

AGAIN I WILL REAPET THIS ,,GH15 PERSONALLY REQUEST FOR ANY BODYBUILDING LOVER AND ENTHUSIASTIC  WETHER PROFESSIONAL OR AMATUER TO VOTE FOR MCCAIN ON THE SUPER TUSDAY BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT IS THE FLORIDA ELECTION,,

GH15 IS AWARE HE HAS 1000S OF FOLLOWERS AND THATS WHY IT IS IMPORTANT FOR THEM TO VOTE FOR MCCAIN IF THEY REALLY WANT LESS PROBLEMS FOR BODYBUILDING AND BODYBUILDING RELATED HORMONES,,THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY IF YOU CAN ACTUALLY VOTE

GH15 IS AWARE THAT MANY HERE LIKE TO ARGUE BUT EVERYONE HERE LOVE BODYBUILDING! IT IS IMPORTANT YOU VOTE FOR THIS HERO

THANK YOU,,MAKE SURE EVERYONE SEES IT BECAUSE THIS 1000S OF PEOPLE WHO ARE FROM USA FLORIDA AND READ GETBIG AND ARE INTO FITNESS AND MANY THERE ARE INTO FITNESS WILL ! MAKE THE DIFFERENCE IN THIS ONE!

ITS PERSONAL REQUEST BY GH15 AND MCAIN CAMPAIGN MANAGERS
MUCH THANKS  FRIENDS
fallen angel

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: GH15 PERSONAL REQUEST,,HIGHLY IMPORTANT
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 12:32:36 PM »
Oh brother..... ::)
HAHA, RON.....

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 12:36:01 PM »
bwahahaahahaahahahahaha, oh yes sir!!

I vote someone for president because an internet gimmick said so!

I really think NO getbigger is that stupid.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 12:39:45 PM »
Yes, it's laughable really.

Pray tell, why is John McCain so good for boydbuilders? Is he going to legalise AAS or something?  ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 12:41:23 PM »
you still dont get it that gh15 is no fake account,,it only come from one individual that has no other names on getbig board,,it is easy to tell ,,this individual is very femiliar face on ifbb strages through out 90s and 2000s,,

this is not a request for the jokers of getbig although they will probably vote mccain too,,this is a request to any bodybuilding lover with approach to the state of florida elections,,

it is HIGHLY IMPORTANT ,,it is as important as your donation were to ron paul! this is EXTEREMLY HIGHLY IMPORTANT WHEN IT COMES TO BODYBUILDING FUTURE FRIENDS
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 12:43:25 PM »
Yes, it's laughable really.

Pray tell, why is John McCain so good for boydbuilders? Is he going to legalise AAS or something?  ::)

YES AND THIS IS NOT UP FOR DEBATE ,,I TOLD YOU GH15 FIGHT FOR YOU AMONG THE CONGRESS ,,I TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT IT WILL BE NOT CONTROLLED WITHIN 5-7 YEARS,,YOUR CONTRIBUTION SHOULD BE TO VOTE FOR MCCAIN ,,IT IS HIGHLY IMPORTANT AND NOT UP FOR POLITICAL DEBATE,,

THIS IS A REQUEST FROM GH15
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 12:45:48 PM »
you still dont get it that gh15 is no fake account,,it only come from one individual that has no other names on getbig board,,it is easy to tell ,,this individual is very femiliar face on ifbb strages through out 90s and 2000s,,

this is not a request for the jokers of getbig although they will probably vote mccain too,,this is a request to any bodybuilding lover with approach to the state of florida elections,,

it is HIGHLY IMPORTANT ,,it is as important as your donation were to ron paul! this is EXTEREMLY HIGHLY IMPORTANT WHEN IT COMES TO BODYBUILDING FUTURE FRIENDS

STFU.

I bet McCain is the secret alien leader from planet Nibiru!!

Come again with your "i only talk the truth 100%" bullshit.

You're an idiot, keep the political shit to yourself.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2008, 12:47:40 PM »
mccain led the anti-steroids charge in 2004-2005 when it was gaining a lot of momentum in congress.  he was ready to institute legislation if baseball didnt self-police itself.  why would he be the best choice for easier access to hormones?
its comin today

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2008, 12:48:30 PM »
McCain will rebuild the pyramids!~!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2008, 12:49:22 PM »
donky koing,,i know you like to sit on getbig all day long,,i know you like to laugh at bodybuilders,,i know you have nothing to do with serious bodybuilding,,so please dont contribute to this thread,,this is for people who actually love bodybuilding and are bodybuilders,,

you german brain is nto as smart as you think it is,,you act 10 years younger than your age,,grow up ,,the fact you sti here all day long no matter what time it is in germany...means you love bodybuilding with all of your hate,,

this is request for people who want hormones uncontrolled,,period
fallen angel

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2008, 12:49:55 PM »
california florida ny ohio and texas are 5 major states for the bodybuilding industry

Ohio?  ::)

Yeah, technically the ASC is held each year in Columbus, but Ohio in general ain't exactly a hotbed of bodybuilding activity in the way the other states you mentioned are.
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2008, 12:51:23 PM »
mccain led the anti-steroids charge in 2004-2005 when it was gaining a lot of momentum in congress.  he was ready to institute legislation if baseball didnt self-police itself.  why would he be the best choice for easier access to hormones?

Please answer the question, gh15.
Ron: "I am lazy."

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2008, 12:52:29 PM »
donky koing,,i know you like to sit on getbig all day long,,i know you like to laugh at bodybuilders,,i know you have nothing to do with serious bodybuilding,,so please dont contribute to this thread,,this is for people who actually love bodybuilding and are bodybuilders,,

you german brain is nto as smart as you think it is,,you act 10 years younger than your age,,grow up ,,the fact you sti here all day long no matter what time it is in germany...means you love bodybuilding with all of your hate,,

hahahahaaa, STFU!

I do more to BB than you. I hate you fucking roid takers, dealers, your gay dancing in front of males.

I train hard, natural, just for myself.
It's 21.50 here in germany, sure i am at home posting on getbig. You're a fucking idiot, your kind ruins bodybuilding with your fucking HGH, insuline and dancing in thongs.

kill yourself please.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2008, 12:52:44 PM »

the mccain administration and this is straight from his advisers will look closely into hormones and their controlled status,,we negotiate with group of people in american congress that highly behind mccain ,,it is important for you to vote mccain ,,
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2008, 12:53:49 PM »

Ohio?  ::)

Yeah, technically the ASC is held each year in Columbus, but Ohio in general ain't exactly a hotbed of bodybuilding activity in the way the other states you mentioned are.

drugs my friend drugs,,plase keep this out of debate,,this is only a request for voting for mccain in this hgily important contest
fallen angel

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2008, 01:01:55 PM »
A personal request from your ole pal Humungous....

Please go away G15
X

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2008, 01:04:03 PM »
hahahahaaa, STFU!

I do more to BB than you. I hate you fucking roid takers, dealers, your gay dancing in front of males.

I train hard, natural, just for myself.
It's 21.50 here in germany, sure i am at home posting on getbig. You're a fucking idiot, your kind ruins bodybuilding with your fucking HGH, insuline and dancing in thongs.

kill yourself please.
is your gimmick Stark?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2008, 01:05:20 PM »
Mccain can suck my dick ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2008, 01:08:09 PM »
Gh15,  you've hit a low.  Did you know John McCain is the one of the originators of having government looking into GH and hormone use in baseball.  Yeah, he supports you alright.... ::)

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2008, 01:09:26 PM »

Actually the "donkey" part is right as in Jack-ass. But it should really be donky-clown, because this guy is an immature adolescent clown who's mommy should take his computer way....

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2008, 01:11:31 PM »
Mccain can suck my dick ::)

Here is another immature child statement... It makes a lot of sense!!  Does your mother know you are playing on her computer when she is not home??

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2008, 01:12:30 PM »
Gh15,  you've hit a low.  Did you know John McCain is the one of the originators of having government looking into GH and hormone use in baseball.  Yeah, he supports you alright.... ::)

did you not digest what i wrote friend? i said john mccain will meke many of the hormones incontrolled as in partly controlled such as bronkaid only with regards to testosteroen,,john mccain did what he did because there was cheating involved and lying and misleading ,,the big picture is what you need to look at and the big picture is taking hormones off the controlled status in america and there is only one person whos administration will make it possible and it is the one talked about
fallen angel

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2008, 01:13:17 PM »
Gh15, there seems to be a good chance that we might have a Democrat in the white house next, either Obama or Hillary.  What's your take on them?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2008, 01:18:08 PM »
Gh15, there seems to be a good chance that we might have a Democrat in the white house next, either Obama or Hillary.  What's your take on them?

you will have democrat in if mccain is not the republican nominee ,,but nto to worry he most likley will be,,

hilary is demon and should NEVERbe given power ,,she is a woman who act out of emotional imbalance and years of hate and revenge seeking,,the hilary clinton is someone who needs to alwyas be supervised and she is a risk to americas natiuonal security ,,it will be worse than bush

obama is a kid,,he is black and usa is racist,,if usa was not rasist than powell would become president long ago,,there is stil major racism in america and obama is just black and also not experienced what so ever in anything but he iss MUCH MUCH MUCH better than hilary clinton

neither one should be chosen and wont if john mccain wil be on the republican side,,if not....you will have hilary clinton or obama ,,gh15 thought that edwarsds might save the democrats but he wont get anywhere so itsmccain or another 10 years of mess with most likley another september 11 like attack and democrat in the white house which will be disaster,,

if al gore ran for office i would stand behind him but he hasnt
fallen angel

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2008, 01:18:41 PM »
dont you think there are a few more important issues to vote on.....then partially controlled bodybuilding substances? lets vote on things like healthcare, the economy, global relations, etc. etc.

or what GH15 says ::) ::)