Author Topic: Republican debate - 9 pm on MSNBC  (Read 1284 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Republican debate - 9 pm on MSNBC
« on: January 24, 2008, 06:02:40 PM »
Top 5 candidates left....

McCain, Ron Paul, Rudy, Mitt Romney, and Huckabee.

Don't miss it!

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: Republican debate - 9 pm on MSNBC
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 06:31:05 PM »
I will vote for the one person who I think represents fiscal sanity....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 06:32:41 PM »
I will vote for the one person who I think represents fiscal sanity....

4 of them say we should keep borrowing a tril a year from China.

The other is Ron Paul.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 06:35:12 PM »

iNSANE IN THE MEMBRANE.  VOTE FOR THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE IN 08 !

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 06:57:55 PM »
RP is pwning. I'm glad he was invited so Florida voters can get the lowdown on what's good... and what fucking stinks, such as the "manchurian" dogshit McCunt.
~

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 06:59:45 PM »
they couldn't have invited Rudy without inviting Ron Paul - after all, Ron Paul has been destroying Rudy in the primaries :)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 07:24:15 PM »
The fact is we need to get 'our house' in order fiscally. Budget balanced, start chipping away at the debt, strengthen the dollar and have an actual steady growing economy not buoyed by "free Fed money" and smoke and mirrors wealth creation....like we have had for the last 15.

And you know, the more and more I hear him, I actually like Ron Paul. The guy is the ACTUAL straight talk express here. I think we need to win both wars over seas, but he is right, we can't afford them. Now, thats pragmatism.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2008, 07:41:16 PM »
NBC actually gave Ron Paul the final 90 seconds of the night.

He gave an inspirational speech on bringing back the constitution, responsible spending, and ENDING wars, not starting them.  He reminded everyone that the dems used to be the ones who started wars - now its the repubs.

Props to NBC for giving him the invitation.  He got the least amout of speaking time, but they did let him shine last :)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2008, 07:44:02 PM »
If nothing else it gets some very enlightening ideas out into the mainstream. One by one....

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2008, 10:32:35 PM »
so romney and guliani are officially girls. mccain, however genuine, is a fucking moron....although i have mad respect for him. still an idiot. if huckabee wasnt such a social conservative he would be a good candidate....he has really good fiscal views and was the only guy with a work-able view on the economic stimulus package.    ron paul ...ehh...on the issues i like him; but as a candidate i hate him. plus, hes got no chance anyways.

out of all of them, obviously huckabee would be the best choice...but giving huckabee the nomination means a possible g.o.p. presidency ...    so i am hoping he doesnt get the nomination just because i really really want to see obama get the oval office. and however much i dislike hillary clinton, she would still be better than any of the repubs if she was the nominee...  

could any of you guys believe the repubs blaming entitlement programs for our current deficit? hahha. clinton had entitlement programs up the ass and still ran a balanced budget. no morons, its not the entitlements thats caused our huge deficit(however much i am against entitlements),  NO, its your huge fucking iraq war bill!!! and thats blatantly obvious.