Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Divorce Case, Book, and more  (Read 59141 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Poor Sad Clown Nasser ... Ridi Pagliaccio
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2008, 10:25:01 PM »
Bullshit, Nasser is giving handjobs in an alley for gh and insulin.

dude, your comebacks/insults are starting to sound like JediKnight  :-\  I'm sure you can do better than that.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2008, 10:26:29 PM »
Titusisback!  Where have you been?!  I missed you this evening!  Did you check out the few new posts here: one with Nasser's Hummer and AMG CL55?  The Avalon is just a third car.  Doherty, an independent and respected source from Australia also came on and posted how Nasser was laughing at the other pros blowing their money in the late 90's, and that he was investing a lot from his "lucrative Weider contract" and weekly guest posings.

So much for your "broke" theory.  Looks like my $2 million estimate was probably lower than it actually is!

Pics?

Heres the thing that isn't working in Nassers favour, lets just say he does own those cars, why the hell would they have a picture of his piece of shit Toyota yet no pics of his nice cars. Hmmmmmmmmm......
No doubt about it...

bigbobs

• Getbig V
Re: NASSER's response to the divorce case (dont merge!)
« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2008, 10:27:10 PM »
"big"bobsoncock why did you cry to have my post deleted?!?!

Sissy. >:(

I didnt.  But any time I see that posted I'm just going to repost the originals:

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 24, 2008, 10:29:54 PM »
Pics?

Heres the thing that isn't working in Nassers favour, lets just say he does own those cars, why the hell would they have a picture of his piece of shit Toyota yet no pics of his nice cars. Hmmmmmmmmm......

They're posted on the G&O, under a thread titled something to the effect of an excerpt of Nasser's part 5 interview.

Nasser gave a ton of pictures to David Robson to post on the interview pages, and didnt really specify which to post and when, so one was of his Avalon that he takes Sato to the beach in and David posted that first with the "caption" Nasser's Sato car....but didnt specify that he has no other cars or no better cars, and made it clear that he does today.

Today's a good day for Team Nasser :)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: January 24, 2008, 10:30:52 PM »
 Listen guys, I know I am weird, but I love Nasser and his odors.

You are a freak.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2008, 10:32:42 PM »
They're posted on the G&O, under a thread titled something to the effect of an excerpt of Nasser's part 5 interview.

Nasser gave a ton of pictures to David Robson to post on the interview pages, and didnt really specify which to post and when, so one was of his Avalon that he takes Sato to the beach in and David posted that first with the "caption" Nasser's Sato car....but didnt specify that he has no other cars or no better cars, and made it clear that he does today.

Today's a good day for Team Nasser :)

You're warped, apu. today we discovered that at the very least he's a cuckold, and he's probably a wife-beater .  And you call that a good day.  You Asiatics are a weird bunch. 

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2008, 10:33:46 PM »
Babu is mad that his favorite flavor underwear wasn't available this month on Nasser Arafat's website.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2008, 10:34:23 PM »
You're warped, apu. today we discovered that at the very least he's a cuckold, and he's probably a wife-beater .  And you call that a good day.  You Asiatics are a weird bunch. 

"probably" a wife beater because he was found Not Guilty?   ::)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: January 24, 2008, 10:35:41 PM »
"probably" a wife beater because he was found Not Guilty?   ::)

Plain and simple..he BEAT HIS WIFE.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 24, 2008, 10:37:04 PM »

Too bad that go well in an actual court of law.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #85 on: January 24, 2008, 10:37:27 PM »
Apu, SCN himself said that Birgit was a sweet woman who put up with all his shit. it's in the goddam interview. Now suddenly she's the whore of Babylon.  Yeah, right.  ;D

David Puddy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • All signs point to YES!
« Reply #86 on: January 24, 2008, 10:38:51 PM »

stfu toolshed. Happens avery year to thousands of guys for no valid reasons and you know it.

Nasser = no rec drugs; an example that more bodybuilder should follow.
Talk to me babay.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2008, 10:39:35 PM »
Titusisback!  Where have you been?!  I missed you this evening!  Did you check out the few new posts here: one with Nasser's Hummer and AMG CL55? 

You've been defending his frugal lifestyle for weeks how he has no need to drive expensive cars. And now a new fact surfaces: he has nice cars!! How convenient! Did he forget to tell you that earlier? Or did GetBig comments bruise his ego so badly that he had to go out and buy more cars to compensate his cute penis?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2008, 10:42:02 PM »
You've been defending his frugal lifestyle for weeks how he has no need to drive expensive cars. And now a new fact surfaces: he has nice cars!! How convenient! Did he forget to tell you that earlier? Or did GetBig comments bruise his ego so badly that he had to go out and buy more cars to compensate his cute penis?

Are you implying the claim is a lie and that he's just posing in front of other cars?  I sarcastically predicted that, saying some people will need to see registration documents and even then would claim its photoshopped.

I've never asked Nasser "What cars do you own?" or something to the effect of, "Hey people say you're broke!  What should I tell them?  Do you only drive that Toyota?" so based on my knowledge my defence was that simply owning an average car does not make you broke, especially when you consider all the other circumstances of Nasser's lifestyle coupled with the fact that he does not work.  I also said that we only know that one of his cars are average, becasue I figured there might be more, just never cared to ask.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: January 24, 2008, 10:43:40 PM »
stfu toolshed. Happens avery year to thousands of guys for no valid reasons and you know it.

Nasser = no rec drugs; an example that more bodybuilder should follow.

Well it happened to Nasser and he had a valid reason. Between the drugs, the unprotected sex with Babu, and the beatdowns, nasser is just to much.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #90 on: January 24, 2008, 10:45:24 PM »
Simply touching another person is considered "assault", at least in Canada.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #91 on: January 24, 2008, 10:46:43 PM »
"big"bobsoncock why did you cry to have my post deleted?!?!

Sissy. >:(

that is one of the greatest photoshops ever ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #92 on: January 24, 2008, 10:46:53 PM »
Pics?

his car with plate

O

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2008, 10:49:50 PM »

When I first saw this I thought it was real, genuinely. It's just so right..bobs looking overwhelmed with excitement and Nasser looking slightly uncomfortable, perfectly encapsulates the infatuation.
O

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #94 on: January 24, 2008, 10:51:30 PM »

When I first saw this I thought it was real, genuinely. It's just so right..bobs looking overwhelmed with excitement and Nasser looking slightly uncomfortable, perfectly encapsulates the infatuation.

Whoever did that is, without doubt, a true master of photoshop

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #95 on: January 24, 2008, 10:52:37 PM »
Titusisback!  Where have you been?!  I missed you this evening!  Did you check out the few new posts here: one with Nasser's Hummer and AMG CL55?  The Avalon is just a third car.  Doherty, an independent and respected source from Australia also came on and posted how Nasser was laughing at the other pros blowing their money in the late 90's, and that he was investing a lot from his "lucrative Weider contract" and weekly guest posings.

So much for your "broke" theory.  Looks like my $2 million estimate was probably lower than it actually is!

oxymoron  ::)
Here comes the money shot

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #96 on: January 24, 2008, 10:52:58 PM »
here's Nasser in Part III of the interview

It is always good to have a support system. It can be your partner, your friend(s), your family (members). In my situation at the time of my latest surgeries (lipomas) and before in my 2003 surgeries even more so, and as well in other numerous situations I had the good luck that either my former wife was there or my parents were there. Also a few friends have surrounded me in difficult situations.

IS HUGE NASSER SCHIzO?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 24, 2008, 10:55:12 PM »
oxymoron  ::)

Nasser was moaning and bitching about not getting enough free supps on his stellar Weider contract. Bobs is desperately trying to paint the picture of a movie star life yet he changes in piss soaked public bathrooms and complains about money 24/7.
O

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #98 on: January 24, 2008, 10:59:05 PM »
Are you implying the claim is a lie and that he's just posing in front of other cars? 

No one knows the truth but nasser. I can throw a guess in the air and you can throw a claim in the air, and at the end of the day, neither one can prove 100% that he's right. However, what's important here, is that you tirelessly defend nasser. You blindly believe anything positive that's being said about him and automatically dismiss negative comments about him. There is only one scenario when a person does that; when they're emotionally involved with the person. Just like an abused wife defends a husband that beats her, even though it makes no sense. You behave the same way; unconditional love for nasser. Admit it.. you're 100% obsessed with Nasser. You've taken it so far that even you admit yourself that it'd be a huge disadvantage to you if your actual identity was known and people were able to Google search what you post here by using your real name. Someone could post your real name here and all your friends and relatives, potential employers could read what you write here. You've got to admit; many of them would find what you write downright creepy. Bigbobs.. be careful. You're playing too close to the fire and you don't seem to know when to stop.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 24, 2008, 11:03:31 PM »
No one knows the truth but nasser. I can throw a guess in the air and you can throw a claim in the air, and at the end of the day, neither one can prove 100% that he's right. However, what's important here, is that you tirelessly defend nasser. You blindly believe anything positive that's being said about him and automatically dismiss negative comments about him. There is only one scenario when a person does that; when they're emotionally involved with the person. Just like an abused wife defends a husband that beats her, even though it makes no sense. You behave the same way; unconditional love for nasser. Admit it.. you're 100% obsessed with Nasser. You've taken it so far that even you admit yourself that it'd be a huge disadvantage to you if your actual identity was known and people were able to Google search what you post here by using your real name. Someone could post your real name here and all your friends and relatives, potential employers could read what you write here. You've got to admit; many of them would find what you write downright creepy. Bigbobs.. be careful. You're playing too close to the fire and you don't seem to know when to stop.

If you still have doubts I dont think I can find a bigger skeptic than you.

And preferring not to have my name posted here has nothing to do with Nasser posts - but ones that may be in the steroid forum more importantly, and others where I'm flaming or swearing or making racist jokes....you agreed that pretty much nobody would want their real name searchable in google to their getbig posts.