Author Topic: Nasser is unique - True story  (Read 6049 times)

FLYLO

• Getbig III
Re: Nasser is unique - True story
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2008, 08:55:08 PM »
pumpkinheads like LiveWire keep reposting the same photoshopped pics, so everytime I see that I'm going to repost this too :)

an eye for an eye.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2008, 09:20:11 PM »
nasser wearing his (uh hum) wife-beater

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2008, 09:36:42 PM »
nasser wearing his (uh hum) wife-beater
hahahahahahahah!! NICE!

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2008, 09:38:31 PM »
tony just want to say ive been training at your gym several times in the past week.....by far the best gym ive been to in melbourne!

keep it up mate!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2008, 10:23:04 PM »
lol this thread really went off the topic Tony intended it to be on!

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2008, 10:30:20 PM »
lol this thread really went off the topic Tony intended it to be on!

Sure did, I thought it was a good story ......

Please send my best regards to Nasser.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2008, 10:31:11 PM »
Sure did, I thought it was a good story ......

Please send my best regards to Nasser.

I will - he will probably read this thread or already has.

He mentioned you before as one of the people who could confirm his story about Milos and Sonny Schmidt I believe.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2008, 10:31:36 PM »
tony just want to say ive been training at your gym several times in the past week.....by far the best gym ive been to in melbourne!

keep it up mate!

Thanks mate, you rock!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2008, 10:32:18 PM »
I will - he will probably read this thread or already has.

He mentioned you before as one of the people who could confirm his story about Milos and Sonny Schmidt I believe.

Serious question: why doesn't Nasser just sign up for a getbig account and speak for himself?  It would save you a lot of typing.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2008, 10:32:52 PM »
Thanks mate, you rock!

You're pretty slick yourself - you're the guy in Ronnnie's "On the Road' DVD right?  You're probably one of the only people that was actually able to make Ronnie TALK during his videos lol

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2008, 10:33:30 PM »
Serious question: why doesn't Nasser just sign up for a getbig account and speak for himself?  It would save you a lot of typing.

I dont know, probably doesnt want to deal with the drama.  On the other hand, I enjoy it, especially since its so easy to own the pumpkinheads

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2008, 10:34:35 PM »
I dont know, probably doesnt want to deal with the drama. 

But isn't he already dealing with the drama?  I mean, he's obviously following the message boards closely and calling you to ask you to type stuff for him.  Just seems kinda strange that he wouldn't man up and come here and speak for himself.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2008, 10:36:24 PM »
But isn't he already dealing with the drama?  I mean, he's obviously following the message boards closely and calling you to ask you to type stuff for him.  Just seems kinda strange that he wouldn't man up and come here and speak for himself.

No actually I called him because this was news to me so I wanted to hear his side.  He has never asked me to type stuff for him, a few times he has sent actual posts to me or David robson to post on his behalf and whenever we do that we acknowledge that it's a post from Nasser and not us.

Shouldnt come as a surprise if he doesnt want to sign up - most pros dont sign up here because of all the haters.  I heard Jay Cutler made an account and cancelled it within a day for that same reason.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2008, 10:41:55 PM »
Whats Nassers phone number?
No doubt about it...

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2008, 10:42:42 PM »
Whats Nassers phone number?

619-FUCK-DCM

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2008, 10:49:57 PM »
No doubt about it...

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2008, 10:53:44 PM »
You're pretty slick yourself - you're the guy in Ronnnie's "On the Road' DVD right?  You're probably one of the only people that was actually able to make Ronnie TALK during his videos lol

A lot of fans enjoyed hearing Ronnie talk, plenty hated it and just wanted to hear him singin "light weight".

I was asked to present this DVD with no notice whatsoever, so I thought I would try to get the fans to know Ronnie a bit. He is a funny guy and much smarter than people give him credit for. People seem to confuse accent with IQ.  We had a blast making the tape.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2008, 12:34:24 AM »
hey tony i know you are fairly knowledgeable about bb and have seen many pros in person......is ronnie the most impressive, if not who is?

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2008, 12:36:24 AM »
hey tony i know you are fairly knowledgeable about bb and have seen many pros in person......is ronnie the most impressive, if not who is?

It's either Lee Priest or Luke Wood.  And Sonny Schmidt would be close on their heels.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2008, 12:52:28 AM »
haha i didn't realise nasser stouped that low and had to beat his wife... what a true rolemodel he is to all (4) fans he has left. And she cheated on him, that wouldn't have anything to do witht he fact that he looked like a oil bloated pile of shit would it.. i hope nasser posts on this board it would save a lot of phone calls to bigbobs
there's no magic pills... just needles

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2008, 01:09:58 AM »
Let all males beware of women they become involved with. When women are betrayed, hurt of upset then can do all manner of things to get even with men. That includes making up stories about violence, etc. Remember that violence re domestic is defined differently from how it is normally used. One can be charged with violence by intimidating, or stalking women. It doesn't mean you actually caused them physical injury. All a woman has to do is say she is afraid the guy will do her some harm. Courts and the police will usually issue a temporary restraining order until the issue is dealt with by a court.

Remember that at least 5 and perhaps 10 or more percent of women are mentally ill. Goodness knows what sufferers of Borderline Personality Disorder can do. Remember that there are two sides to every story. In the absence of hearing the other side, good sense suggests we don't jump to conclusions when we hear stuff.

When a guy is accused of domestic violence the tendency is to assume he must be guilty of something. Those who make this assumption have not been in very many relationships! There is no knowing what a scorned woman might do!

Again, what is the test of truth re any alleged domestic violence? Being charged for this doesn't mean you were guilty unless and until a court determines that you are. I so dislike all the crap posted on the internet about such matters. It is bad enough having to deal with that crap in real life.

I could care less what happened between star bodybuilders and their partners. I wasn't there so I can't comment. Like most things many people assume that bodybuilders are violent but if you look at the Jerry Springer Show you will see that women are way more violent than men ever will be.

Nice to hear a positive story from someone who actually knew Nasser. We need most stories like this to balance the nonsense that appears here on Getbig almost daily.

street

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2008, 02:07:35 AM »
Vince they probably do not know what women can be like but I am sure one day they will find out.I think it is more they get a kick out of stirring people that care for whatever it is they do not care if they are right or wrong.If people ignore them they will cease , every time they say wifebasher bigbob jumps to defend Nasser .This is the exact response that feeds there juvenile minds if bigbob ignores them they will go away .Their opinions do not matter even Paul McCartneys wife did the same thing ,filed charges of domestic violence and assAULT,IT IS JUST A TYPICAL PLOY FOR LAWYERS TO GET LEVERAGE IN THE DIVORCE COURT.(ACCIDENTAL CAPS BAD LUCK)

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2008, 05:33:12 AM »
Vince/street, it's nice too see some intelligence on this board from non-TEAM NASSER-members. Remember, the pumpkin-heads have seen pvssy twice, when they were born and when the doctor tried to push them back again.
Team Nasser!

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2008, 05:36:18 AM »
Thanks for a great thread by the way!  :)
Team Nasser!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2008, 05:49:05 AM »
Testifying towards his character is really unnecessary, you (as in, the group of nasser fans) can achieve more effective results by mentioning him less.  Most people are only criticising nasser because they are bored of you endlessly discussing him.