Author Topic: Romney being fed answers?  (Read 3262 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: Romney being fed answers?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 10:55:31 AM »

holy shit !

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 10:59:54 AM »
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Remember that weird box that Bush wore on his back during the 2004 debate?

And many agree that the reason bush speaks in 5 second 'chunks' is that he's just repeating what he hears in his earpiece.

man, there are probably some expensive ass technologies on these stages.  High tech puppetteering!

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 11:54:52 AM »
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Remember that weird box that Bush wore on his back during the 2004 debate?

And many agree that the reason bush speaks in 5 second 'chunks' is that he's just repeating what he hears in his earpiece.

man, there are probably some expensive ass technologies on these stages.  High tech puppetteering!
Bush and his  people never did answer adequately what that hump was in his back for the debate.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 12:26:08 PM »
I heard that last night.  I couldn't tell if it was someone from the audience or someone in his ear.  Big deal either way.  If it was someone in his ear they were telling him what the issue was, not what to say.  At least that's the way it sounded to me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 12:40:12 PM »
I heard that last night.  I couldn't tell if it was someone from the audience or someone in his ear.  Big deal either way.  If it was someone in his ear they were telling him what the issue was, not what to say.  At least that's the way it sounded to me.

I'd like to think that a man who wants to run the WORLD should be able to understand what the issue was, from hearing the question.

What he repeated was exactly what was whispered.

Plus, this means the audience member would have had to
1) manage to be heard despite even their cheers being quiet in the mix, and
2) Somehow be able to predict Mitt's exact words.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2008, 12:43:55 PM »
interesting thought...

what were the rules of the debate?

are earpieces piping in answers against the rules?

if so, what do we think of a man who claims to be a religious man of integrity, who cheats?  ;)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2008, 01:21:17 PM »

lol you believe that? kind of naive, no?

It is a big deal, nobody should be in anyones ear.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2008, 01:28:12 PM »
there's a thread on the main board and yes, MSNBC has confirmed those words came from romney's microphone, not the audience or moderators table.

it's cheating, plain and simple. 

if beach bum condones cheating, well...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2008, 01:54:14 PM »
lol you believe that? kind of naive, no?

It is a big deal, nobody should be in anyones ear.

I believe what?  I said two different things. 

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2008, 01:58:54 PM »
That's cheating isn't it?

Remember Adm. James Bond Stockdale, during the VP debate (the single greatest piece of debate entertainment in modern history) asked Al Gore what the question was?  hahahaha

"I'm outta ammo on that one!"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2008, 02:02:20 PM »
That's cheating isn't it?

Remember Adm. James Bond Stockdale, during the VP debate (the single greatest piece of debate entertainment in modern history) asked Al Gore what the question was?  hahahaha

"I'm outta ammo on that one!"

I don't know?  What were the debate rules? 

I don't remember that Stockdale exchange, but I do recall him being a really old fart.   :)

Ozark

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2008, 02:37:43 PM »
MSNBC has confirmed those words came from romney's microphone, not the audience or moderators table.- 240

240, Do you have a link to this confirmation by msnbc  ?

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2008, 02:54:06 PM »
What frightens me is their compulsive obsession with Ronald Reagan.  It's been 20 years, a lot has changed. 

But, in all fairness, how can one actually answer a question like that in such a short amount of time?  The actual answer would take some time to figure out, and there isn't a single presidential candidate up there who has the answer.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2008, 03:00:12 PM »
Not only this Romney "fed answers" business but if anyone really cares about this stuff and they should, Huckabee lied through his teeth when he said none of the canidates said the econmy was going downhill except him. That is utter BULLSHIT cause RON PAUL was saying this for months and ALL the other canidates snickered on stage while he said it. No other canidate brought the issue of borrowing money from China up untill Ron Paul made them look like idiots by mentioning it in the last debate and prior that. If Ron Pul drops out, Huckabee wont know how to answer any question anymore

Everyday that goes by anyone that really pays attention to these debates will see Ron Apul is the only man of any substance. Thats a fact.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2008, 03:02:18 PM »
What frightens me is their compulsive obsession with Ronald Reagan.  It's been 20 years, a lot has changed. 

But, in all fairness, how can one actually answer a question like that in such a short amount of time?  The actual answer would take some time to figure out, and there isn't a single presidential candidate up there who has the answer.

Ron Paul has the answer.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2008, 03:05:02 PM »
I greatly respect Dr. Paul and see him as a man of great integrity.  I also find it highly rude and unprofessional that his rival candidates should snicker, laugh, and snort while he is speaking. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2008, 03:10:27 PM »
I greatly respect Dr. Paul and see him as a man of great integrity.  I also find it highly rude and unprofessional that his rival candidates should snicker, laugh, and snort while he is speaking. 

Especially when they start stealing his answers! It was verrry obvious this last debate.

Ozark

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2008, 03:30:25 PM »
and yes, MSNBC has confirmed those words came from romney's microphone, not the audience or moderators table.

240, Do you have a link to this confirmation from msnbc that it came from romney's microphone ?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2008, 03:31:55 PM »

He's a racist thug, like all the rest.