Author Topic: stimulis package  (Read 7421 times)

Cardfan

• Getbig III
Re: stimulis package
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2008, 06:11:51 PM »
When did I ever say I only make enough to scrape by?  I only spend roughly the amount of my bills and and bank all the rest.  I am so far from debt right now I couldn't take a bus to debt.

Also, what does my geographical location have to do with the issue?   You seem to be following well in the footsteps of the presidential candidates (sans Ron Paul) who can resort to nothing other than attacks in absence of having any factual rebuttals.  My proposal was to allow field experts determine economic policy and not let Joe Blows do it, which you seem to be so adamantly against judging by your comments towards me.

You are a Canuck, so STFU. People from civilized countries are talking.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2008, 06:21:46 PM »
whats wrong with canada..?

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2008, 06:28:53 PM »
Nothings wrong with Canada. They just need to know their place.  WE beat the English out of here 200 years ago.  WE won WWII.  WE brought down the iron curtain. Canada just makes good beer and raises exceptional strippers (especially in BC). Mind your business. Americas economic strategy doesn't concern you.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2008, 06:40:21 PM »
I'm moving to Canada, this country is headed for the shitter.  Mark my words, in less than 20 years it will be a full on dictatorship.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2008, 06:48:12 PM »
Nothings wrong with Canada. They just need to know their place.  WE beat the English out of here 200 years ago.  WE won WWII.  WE brought down the iron curtain. Canada just makes good beer and raises exceptional strippers and pot (especially in BC). Mind your business. Americas economic strategy doesn't concern you.

Fixed.

PS - Canada is a wealth of natural resources desired by the USA.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2008, 06:50:57 PM »
matt if you want good weed come to california. best weed in the world is grown in the bay area.

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2008, 06:56:05 PM »
Fixed.

PS - Canada is a wealth of natural resources desired by the USA.
[/b]

When we want it, we'll take it. Don't think we aren't primed for those oil fields. You will be relegated to the status of Mexicans within seven years. Hahahahahaahhahhaahahhah a

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #82 on: January 25, 2008, 07:05:11 PM »
[/b]

When we want it, we'll take it. Don't think we aren't primed for those oil fields. You will be relegated to the status of Mexicans within seven years. Hahahahahaahhahhaahahhah a

hahaha ... Canada's like a beautiful virgin ready for us to ravish. 

:D

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #83 on: January 25, 2008, 07:08:10 PM »

Canada's oil shale is not commercially viable right now, but when the moment is right, she will roll over and spread her legs so that we can plunge our shafts in there.   :D  ;D

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2008, 07:22:21 PM »
Canada's oil shale is not commercially viable right now, but when the moment is right, she will roll over and spread her legs so that we can plunge our shafts in there.   :D  ;D

Just like their strippers.  ;D ;D ;D We own those little fcks.  Hello!!!! It isn't economically prudent for us to take them now. But, when it is.....we will...92nd over Manitoba...Hahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah a.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2008, 12:25:27 AM »
WE won WWII. 

didn't the russians have far more to do with that, than we did?

I guess we did use japan as a testing ground for our A-bombs.  that was pretty gangster of us. 

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2008, 12:33:50 AM »
didn't the russians have far more to do with that, than we did?

I guess we did use japan as a testing ground for our A-bombs.  that was pretty gangster of us. 

240, instead of history lessons, why don't you give us some  advice on how to manage our finances? You know, like how to make payments on time and shit.  :D

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 26, 2008, 12:47:19 AM »

"We".  You make it sound like your government is on your side.  Believe me, they will take your property if they want it too.  It doesn't help that Americans are giving up their freedoms under the guise of getting more freedom (both ironic and stupid).  That doesn't apply to all Americans, but the ones who think the US government is totally benevolent and can do know harm.  Sounds like that's how you feel.  And that's the gag - the powers that be make you feel safe until they want to take over your property too.

PS - it will take longer than seven years.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2008, 01:34:53 AM »
"We".  You make it sound like your government is on your side.  Believe me, they will take your property if they want it too.  It doesn't help that Americans are giving up their freedoms under the guise of getting more freedom (both ironic and stupid).  That doesn't apply to all Americans, but the ones who think the US government is totally benevolent and can do know harm.  Sounds like that's how you feel.  And that's the gag - the powers that be make you feel safe until they want to take over your property too.

PS - it will take longer than seven years.

STFU, Voltaire. I'm doing you a favor. Do you realize how fuggin stupid you sound? Also, change your avatar pic. Actually, never mind. get a new haircut, lose the bodybuilding site. Reinvent yourself. the current Matt C is a giant toolbag.

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: January 26, 2008, 06:06:22 AM »
what are u guys bitching about, 600 bucks is going to be fucking great...sorry if ur all unemployed and live in mommy's basement ;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 26, 2008, 10:36:36 AM »

STFU, Voltaire. I'm doing you a favor. Do you realize how fuggin stupid you sound? Also, change your avatar pic. Actually, never mind. get a new haircut, lose the bodybuilding site. Reinvent yourself. the current Matt C is a giant toolbag.

Yes, I'm going to "lose" a site that makes over 20K a year from me doing nothing whatsoever.  ::)

I'm not going to reply to your comments any more if you don't have anything of substance to reply with.

"UHH UHHH YOUR [sic] an idiot." <--- Brilliant intellectualism.  Thanks.

Mods - you need to get an "ignore user" feature on here.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #91 on: January 26, 2008, 11:19:11 AM »
Hahahaha.  Matt C, you're such a whiny bitch. 

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 26, 2008, 07:26:43 PM »
Check this out:

Thunder Bay is #1 in affordable housing in the world.

According to the 2008 4th Edition Demographia International Housing affordability survey, Thunder Bay is the most affordable out of the 227 urban markets they surveyed around the world.

Link:

http://www.demographia.com/dhi.pdf
Bodybuilding Pro.com

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #93 on: January 26, 2008, 07:28:20 PM »
Check this out:

Thunder Bay is #1 in affordable housing in the world.

According to the 2008 4th Edition Demographia International Housing affordability survey, Thunder Bay is the most affordable out of the 227 urban markets they surveyed around the world.

Link:

http://www.demographia.com/dhi.pdf

Yeah, it's no. 1 because nobody wants to live near a goofy-ass, whiny/pompous bitch. Hope this helps.  ;)

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 26, 2008, 07:30:33 PM »
Yeah, it's no. 1 because nobody wants to live near a goofy-ass, whiny/pompous bitch. Hope this helps.  ;)

LOL!!!  Are you saying that property comes really cheap near TA and Melvin Goodrum too?  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #95 on: January 26, 2008, 07:34:02 PM »
LOL!!!  Are you saying that property comes really cheap near TA and Melvin Goodrum too?  ;D

I guarantee that TA and Goodrum live in very "affordable" neighborhoods too.