Author Topic: When is the Arnold and how can we avoid all the fag talk?  (Read 4865 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
When is the Arnold and how can we avoid all the fag talk?
« on: January 25, 2008, 05:37:24 AM »
I think it is coming up pretty soon and we all know that getbig becomes pretty gay whenever there is a big "contest". In the weeks leading up to the event there will be talk about how guys looks in thongs, how their chests look etc. Some "men" may even post pictures of oiled up men in speedos and compare them to other men pics. I personally get a little ill when I see these types of threads, so I suggest we use the Y board to get away from these "men" who are a little too concerned with big oiled up musclemen. In time I hope that people will not feel like discussing other mens naked bodies on getbig, but for now I think that the Y board is the only safehaven we have. It's going to get pretty gay on Getbig in the next couple of weeks, but I think we can get through it. Good luck to all my hetero Y board brothers out there.
E

anvil

• Getbig IV
Re: When is the Arnold and how can we avoid all the fag talk?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 09:29:16 AM »
I have no idea when the show is, but you are absolutely right.  The worship around here gets fuggin' gross right after a contest with people drooling over various contest pictures, etc.  "Look at Gustavo's glutes, they're much harder than so-and-so's"  :P  No normal dude gets excited over shit like that.

The one upside to it all is going into the G&O to make fun of these closet-case worshippers of thong men.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 09:41:54 AM »
I think it is coming up pretty soon and we all know that getbig becomes pretty gay whenever there is a big "contest". In the weeks leading up to the event there will be talk about how guys looks in thongs, how their chests look etc. Some "men" may even post pictures of oiled up men in speedos and compare them to other men pics. I personally get a little ill when I see these types of threads, so I suggest we use the Y board to get away from these "men" who are a little too concerned with big oiled up musclemen. In time I hope that people will not feel like discussing other mens naked bodies on getbig, but for now I think that the Y board is the only safehaven we have. It's going to get pretty gay on Getbig in the next couple of weeks, but I think we can get through it. Good luck to all my hetero Y board brothers out there.

you posting some pics of your fine ass whores will help  :)
T

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 12:10:40 PM »
The Arnold's usually the first week in March. Personally I couldn't give a shit - I'm digging out my best Expo clothes for this year's Olympia.  8)

If only you could buy Tapout shirts in the UK..... :-\

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 03:12:32 PM »
I have no idea when the show is, but you are absolutely right.  The worship around here gets fuggin' gross right after a contest with people drooling over various contest pictures, etc.  "Look at Gustavo's glutes, they're much harder than so-and-so's"  :P  No normal dude gets excited over shit like that.

The one upside to it all is going into the G&O to make fun of these closet-case worshippers of thong men.

Can you imagine being out with your buddies of wife and making a comment about a guy like "Hey that dude is in good shape" or "that dude has some nice arms". No one would say it because it is gay to make comments like that. Yet on here guys talk about other dudes glutes like its normal behavior. Thank God we have the Y where for us heteros.  I just can't wait till this Arnold thing is over.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 03:13:36 PM »
you posting some pics of your fine ass whores will help  :)

I'll see what I can do.
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2008, 05:08:07 PM »
normally a person with this viewpoint would avoid bodybuilding forums altogether...

E
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2008, 05:27:25 PM »
normally a person with this viewpoint would avoid bodybuilding forums altogether...

E

You trying to tell me that someone can not enjoy working out and talking with like minded individuals without discussing other mens bodies? You are homosexual so you may not see my point. But you have to believe me when I tell you that there is almost no acceptable place in todays society where it is deemed normal for a straight man to talk openly about admiring another half naked man. And I won't even get started on comparing two or more half naked men. :o So I ask you this Earl, assuming you hangout with any straight dudes, what would you think if you were at the beach with your buddies and you saw some guys walking around in speedos and your supposedly straight pals started talking about how they looked. How about if they started comparing which speedo clad guy looked the best? Would you consider this heterosexual behavior?
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2008, 05:54:40 PM »
You trying to tell me that someone can not enjoy working out and talking with like minded individuals without discussing other mens bodies? You are homosexual so you may not see my point. But you have to believe me when I tell you that there is almost no acceptable place in todays society where it is deemed normal for a straight man to talk openly about admiring another half naked man. And I won't even get started on comparing two or more half naked men. :o So I ask you this Earl, assuming you hangout with any straight dudes, what would you think if you were at the beach with your buddies and you saw some guys walking around in speedos and your supposedly straight pals started talking about how they looked. How about if they started comparing which speedo clad guy looked the best? Would you consider this heterosexual behavior?

this is a hardcore bodybuilding site where the main focus is on pro bodybuilding

if you want to talk about just working out than bodybuilding.com is a good place, yet you are here on a hardcore bodybuilding site and most of your posts are in the gossip and opinions board :P

where are your posts on the training and nutrition board if you are here to "enjoy" working out ???

bodybuilding is only gay if you want it to be gay, clearly you want it to be gay, fag ;D

i think ballet is gay, that's why i avoid ballet forums 8)

as far as guys on a beach in speedo's, if nasser or whoever walked down the beach in a speedo with another pro who wouldn't comment on their bodies?

that's not something i see every day, it's only gay if you are turned on by their body :)

and just for the record i rarely participate in the discussions of todays shows, i'm not a fan of the current pro physique

E
E

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2008, 06:01:15 PM »
this is a hardcore bodybuilding site where the main focus is on pro bodybuilding

if you want to talk about just working out than bodybuilding.com is a good place, yet you are here on a hardcore bodybuilding site and most of your posts are in the gossip and opinions board :P

where are your posts on the training and nutrition board if you are here to "enjoy" working out ???

bodybuilding is only gay if you want it to be gay, clearly you want it to be gay, fag ;D

i think ballet is gay, that's why i avoid ballet forums 8)

as far as guys on a beach in speedo's, if nasser or whoever walked down the beach in a speedo with another pro who wouldn't comment on their bodies?

that's not something i see every day, it's only gay if you are turned on by their body :)

and just for the record i rarely participate in the discussions of todays shows, i'm not a fan of the current pro physique

E

the upper echelon of schmoes/fags comes here and claims not to be gay.  OMG Earl, you arent kidding anyone, you put the fa in fag.  Go blow a load to Levrone while you lick a page from a magazine with his pic in it.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2008, 06:07:41 PM »
the upper echelon of schmoes/fags comes here and claims not to be gay.  OMG Earl, you arent kidding anyone, you put the fa in fag.  Go blow a load to Levrone while you lick a page from a magazine with his pic in it.

if i'm gay for being a levroneite than you are gay for defending danielson

E
E

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2008, 06:19:10 PM »

E

errr im not defending anyone--I dont even know how I could have defended him---fantastic reaffirmation of your high level of gayness

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2008, 06:21:39 PM »
errr im not defending anyone--I dont even know how I could have defended him---fantastic reaffirmation of your high level of gayness

you responded to my post that brutally owned danielson like he was your bitch :-*

E
E

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2008, 06:38:38 PM »
you responded to my post that brutally owned danielson like he was your bitch :-*

E

ummmmm if you say so?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2008, 07:04:12 PM »

E
agree

H
follow the arrows

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2008, 07:15:39 PM »
I have no idea when the show is

ask goatboy,I'm pretty sure he has one of those pocket schedules stashed in his wallet somewhere.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2008, 07:45:51 PM »
this is a hardcore bodybuilding site where the main focus is on pro bodybuilding-This here is the Y board where we don't take too kindly to "your kind"

if you want to talk about just working out than bodybuilding.com is a good place, yet you are here on a hardcore bodybuilding site and most of your posts are in the gossip and opinions board :P- Yes, gossip and opinion, not how good Levrone looks in a thong

where are your posts on the training and nutrition board if you are here to "enjoy" working out ???- Where are your posts about women if you enjoy them so much?

bodybuilding is only gay if you want it to be gay, clearly you want it to be gay, fag ;D-Hahah, yeah, I'm the fag ;D

i think ballet is gay, that's why i avoid ballet forums 8)- I bet if ballet dancers wore thongs onstage you would be all over those forums, Twinkletoes.

as far as guys on a beach in speedo's, if nasser or whoever walked down the beach in a speedo with another pro who wouldn't comment on their bodies?-no real man would compare two mens bodies at the beach, plain and simple. You ever think about looking at the bitches when you are at the beach ???

that's not something i see every day, it's only gay if you are turned on by their body-You mean like you are turned on by levrones body?

and just for the record i rarely participate in the discussions of todays shows, i'm not a fan of the current pro physique-How in the fuck can a straight man be a "fan" of another mans physique? Sounds like you slipped up and got caught ;D

E
E

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2008, 08:40:50 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2008, 08:53:17 PM »
Why is "Earl1972" posting on the Y? Why isn't "Earl1972" on the tiny tits list?

JJ add this queer to the victims list.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2008, 10:18:28 PM »

You get worked up just as much about the Mr Getbig. Let's face it - when a guy is armed with only a thong, it's gonna cause a lot of excitement ;D

BTW, Earl, nice meltdown as usual hahahaha

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2008, 10:24:02 PM »

E

Hahahaha

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2008, 08:00:08 AM »
You get worked up just as much about the Mr Getbig. Let's face it - when a guy is armed with only a thong, it's gonna cause a lot of excitement ;D

I like to complain about the Mr. Getbig, true. Do you remember any post where I compared two competitors in that contest? Any post I talked about how good of condition so and so was? I don't talk about that shit, cuz I am not a homo.
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2008, 11:25:46 AM »
danielson you don't take kindly to my kind because my kind owns you 8)

gossip and opinions focuses on pro bodybuilding which focuses on physiques

where are my posts on women? ???  this is a bodybuiliding forum not a jerkoff forum and when you came here you weren't seeking a "y board"

are you seriously saying if two muscles freaks walked down the beach you wouldn't look?  why are you such a homophobe?

you're a fan of another mans physique when they inspire you to workout,i remember you posting a thread of some black dude from real world, you claimed it was the body you would like to have, with your logic that means you are a fag ;)

ps i remember when you were a newbie and the y boarders owned you left and right, now all of a sudden you are buddies with them ???

if you were a woman you would be the type that gets beaten by her boyfriend but then defends him when the police show up hahahaha ;D

carry on now 8)

E

E

TOMCAT

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2008, 11:42:18 AM »
Earl has always been as dumb as he is gay

it all started with his famous first thread"whos this Geo guy?"

then his Lerone worship

proof that he is ignorant chode handler

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2008, 11:42:34 AM »
danielson you don't take kindly to my kind because my kind owns you 8)-If by owning me you mean you openly worship another man on a messageboard, then yes you own me.

gossip and opinions focuses on pro bodybuilding which focuses on physiques- Thats a gay way to interpret gossip and opinions, even for you.

where are my posts on women? ???  this is a bodybuiliding forum not a jerkoff forum and when you came here you weren't seeking a "y board"- So you are telling me that because this is a bodybuilding forum it is aceptable for you to make thousands of posts about Kevin Levrone and what you want to do to his body and not one single post about a woman, ever?

are you seriously saying if two muscles freaks walked down the beach you wouldn't look?  why are you such a homophobe?- Look? maybe. I can honestly say that there is no chance in hell I would get into a debate about which guy looks better. Just the thought of it makes me cringe. Like I said before, you are gay so I am sure it seems normal for you, and it IS normal. Normal for fags.

you're a fan of another mans physique when they inspire you to workout,i remember you posting a thread of some black dude from real world, you claimed it was the body you would like to have, with your logic that means you are a fag ;)- Alton has a good build. Out of 15,000 posts I made a thread about a guys build I wanted to attain. I admit it was a little gay. You caught me with that one. Now imagine i made several thousand posts about him, how he was amazing etc. You seeing my point yet?

ps i remember when you were a newbie and the y boarders owned you left and right, now all of a sudden you are buddies with them ???- Owned how? You saying I openly admired men in thongs? Are you saying I had a boardwide reputation of being in love with a certain pro bodybuilder? Oh, maybe I was posting here all the time and way too much of a pussy to post a pic. No, that doesn't sound like me...

if you were a woman you would be the type that gets beaten by her boyfriend but then defends him when the police show up hahahaha ;D- What kind of sick fag homo are you anyway? Why are you imagining me being a woman?

carry on now 8)

E

E