Author Topic: Got kicked out of my gym last night  (Read 4133 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Got kicked out of my gym last night
« on: January 25, 2008, 07:09:48 AM »
So here I was about to do my workset with some deadlifts.  I was walking over to grab a drink of water when all of a sudden this kid (maybe 18 - 20, 145lbs) starts walking towards the free weight area with (you guessed it) a TapOut shirt on.  Now, I don't like to judge a book by its cover but sometimes you just have to.  I knew in that split second that this guy would tear my arms off and beat me with them if I made the slightest wrong move.  Needless to say I was close to pissing myself.  His buddies (or would should I say entourage) flanked him with basketball jerseys on (wasnt too worried about them).  The guy with the TapOut shirt on hadnt seen me yet, so I considered myself lucky as there was no eye contact.  I quickly ran over to where my stuff was and tried to high-tail it out of the gym.  I had to stop and put my bag down to look for my keys.  I was just about to grab my bag when here comes ANOTHER obvious bad ass in an Affliction shirt.  Well I said fuck it to grabbing my bag and headed towards the door.  The manager stopped me and told me that if I didnt go rack my weights from the deadlift I would be kicked out of the gym.  I said to him "You think I want to go back there with those killers?  I would rather go swimming with a raw steak swim suit in a pool of pirrahnas".  So, I ran to my car yelling "For the love of god dont go in there unless you want your ass beat". 

I hope I can find a new gym today.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Re: Got kicked out of my gym last night
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 07:13:12 AM »
WAH WAH! :(
Spirit of Truth

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 07:13:25 AM »
So here I was about to do my workset with some deadlifts.  I was walking over to grab a drink of water when all of a sudden this kid (maybe 18 - 20, 145lbs) starts walking towards the free weight area with (you guessed it) a TapOut shirt on.  Now, I don't like to judge a book by its cover but sometimes you just have to.  I knew in that split second that this guy would tear my arms off and beat me with them if I made the slightest wrong move.  Needless to say I was close to pissing myself.  His buddies (or would should I say entourage) flanked him with basketball jerseys on (wasnt too worried about them).  The guy with the TapOut shirt on hadnt seen me yet, so I considered myself lucky as there was no eye contact.  I quickly ran over to where my stuff was and tried to high-tail it out of the gym.  I had to stop and put my bag down to look for my keys.  I was just about to grab my bag when here comes ANOTHER obvious bad ass in an Affliction shirt.  Well I said fuck it to grabbing my bag and headed towards the door.  The manager stopped me and told me that if I didnt go rack my weights from the deadlift I would be kicked out of the gym.  I said to him "You think I want to go back there with those killers?  I would rather go swimming with a raw steak swim suit in a pool of pirrahnas".  So, I ran to my car yelling "For the love of god dont go in there unless you want your ass beat". 

I hope I can find a new gym today.

hahaha

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 07:13:45 AM »
The good thing is that you made it out alive bra.  There will be other gyms, its just not worth risking your life for.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 07:14:34 AM »
Brothers,

For the past week, I have been experiencing explosive growth. The secret? Dog meat. High in protein, readily digestible, and cheap.
Recently, I hired a new chef- a Korean named Kwak. Kwak told me all about dogmeat's powers- and Nobby and I decided that we had to include it in our bulking diet!
We went to the local animal shelter, and left with 5 large dogs that Kwak picked out himself. Nobby killed each dog with a massive punch to the head, putting them out of their misery instantly.
Kwak handled the rest.
Nobby and I have been eating 10 pounds of dogmeat a day, and brothers, my lifts are all up 15 percent.

But some people are ignorant, and simply don't respect other cultures. Later, at the gym, in between sets of cheat reverse curls with 225 pounds I decided to snack on a dog leg I had brought along in my training bag. There I was, quietly feasting on the roasted dog leg, when a woman asked me what I was eating.
"Dog. Would you like a bite?" I offered, holding out the leg to her.
"You are a BEAST!" she screamed in my face. I had had enough of her rudeness, and promptly shoved the dog leg into her mouth. Nobby stood next to her and, glaring, snarled "Fookin eat, bitch!" She chewed on the dog leg and then ran off screaming.
Nobby and I roared with laughter that was heard for miles around.
So, lads, head to the humane society and stock up!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 07:15:55 AM »
I guess you better get a home gym, drugfree4life.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2008, 07:16:20 AM »
The good thing is that you made it out alive bra.  There will be other gyms, its just not worth risking your life for.

This shit is happening in gyms all around the country.  Has it hit like this in Wisconsin?  I mean, what will bodybuilders do when our gyms have been taken over by the likes of these gladiators?

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2008, 07:16:47 AM »
Imagine having to workout in this death machine's gym!!
A beast among human sheep!!
Spirit of Truth

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2008, 07:18:33 AM »
W.W.N.D?

Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2008, 07:19:29 AM »
Let me think about this!!
Spirit of Truth

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2008, 07:19:46 AM »
Imagine having to workout in this death machine's gym!!
A beast among human sheep!!

Wow...you're a real douche.  Here I have this traumatic experience and you show me pictures that remind me of it.  Where are your feelings?  Where's the love?

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2008, 07:21:29 AM »
Wow...you're a real douche.  Here I have this traumatic experience and you show me pictures that remind me of it.  Where are your feelings?  Where's the love?

BOO!
Spirit of Truth

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2008, 07:22:51 AM »
wtf is a TapOut shirt? and what's with the guys that wear them? (sorry, im not from US)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2008, 07:23:10 AM »
X

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2008, 07:23:54 AM »
wtf is a TapOut shirt? and what's with the guys that wear them? (sorry, im not from US)

It's a death sentence to those who oppose the person wearing it!!
Spirit of Truth

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2008, 07:31:44 AM »

No spoken words were ever said with more truth.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2008, 07:32:18 AM »
please refrain from using the Tapout name.........it makes shudder just reading it

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2008, 07:33:14 AM »
Let me think about this!!
What's the story with this guy? Who is it?

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2008, 07:35:54 AM »

and why would one oppose someone wearing it? i couldn't care less what shirts people wear

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2008, 07:38:58 AM »

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2008, 07:39:37 AM »
This is what happened as Nasser just told me on the phone:

Shortly after the 2001 Olympia Nasser was guest posing in Germany and his wife called him asking for a divorce.  They had some disagreements at him always being out of town/country and her feeling neglected but he did not know it was this serious, so he told her to wait at home and that they would discuss it in person when he returns.  He came back to San Diego with his mother, and when he arrived at home lots of the furniture was missing but more extravagant there were police at his door who issued him a restraining order to not come within 90 yards of his wife.

You are not allowed to hire a private investigator while under a restraining order in California, so he got his parents to hire two private investigators to figure out what's going on.  From their research, it turned out that she had been cheating on him for a few years, and was currently with a second guy (the first one being for about 19 months).  Nasser owned a condo complex which his wife would manage, and for 19 months she was allowing one tenant she was seeing not to pay any rent.  Later she met another guy on the beach while walking Sato when Nasser was travelling like he usually did.  This guy worked out at the same gym as Nasser, and only lived 5 minutes away from him.  He found out all this information from the two private investigators.

Bisera (or Birjit), (his ex wife), got the restraining order put on Nasser in fear that he would try to find out what is going on and would then get evidence that she was cheating on him which would obviously contradict the case she was trying to fabricate against him that he was cheating on her.  Any woman who goes to a judge and says, "My husband is 320 lbs, he is on steroids and gets roid rage, he abuses me, I need a restraining order, etc." would issue one without any second though.  Actually most judges would issue one without second thought even for most guys regardless of their size.  It could happen to anyone.

During the court case she did try to complain that Nasser was abusing her.  Eight friends of Nasser's, including the late Trevor Smith and his wife Nancy Smith, testified in Nasser's favour by explaining how they are know the couple very well and have never seen any signs of abuse.  Also, Nancy Smith was a counsellor for battered women by profession, so she would not blindly defend Nasser against a cause she believes so strongly in.  However, the strongest evidence in Nasser's favour was that Bisera had NO physical signs of abuse.  Nasser's lawyer repeatedly asked her to produce even a shred of evidence or any medical records that she had been abused.  Bisera accused Nasser of breaking her wrist, among other accusations, yet was not able to produce any type of x-ray or anything to support that - obviously because it was a lie.  Other claims she made which she would have had some scars or evidence to show for (but she did not) were that Nasser broke her wisdom tooth and that he would hit bottles on her head.

We all know women often play the victim and fabricate stuff like this to get their way.  I'm sure it has happened to some people here on getbig.com where they may be at a nightclub and get into a disagreement with a random girl they meet and she ends up telling a bouncer that you grabbed her boobs or whatever and you get kicked simply over her world.  It could happen to anyone, just like it did to Nasser.  To futher Nasser's case, he also had much evidence of her affairs as was given to him by the PI's.

The abuse charges were DROPPED as there was simply no evidence of any. 

By March/03 she was no longer with the guy she was seeing and wanted to get back with Nasser, actually she begged him to get back together.  She lived a six hour drive away and drove down on Friday and left on Sunday for 8 weekends in a row to stay at Nasser's place and try to woo him into accepting her back.  Nasser was friendly with her and allowed her to stay in the guest room, however did not take her back. 

Nasser also said that all this (with more detail of course) is already drafted for his book.  He was not hiding anything and doesnt care that it came out in a different way.  In one of my first responses to this I said you could have just asked Nasser and he probably would have told you - he has nothing to hide.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2008, 07:45:02 AM »
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2008, 07:46:29 AM »

Shortly after the 2001 Olympia Nasser was guest posing in Germany and his wife called him asking for a divorce.  They had some disagreements at him always being out of town/country and her feeling neglected but he did not know it was this serious, so he told her to wait at home and that they would discuss it in person when he returns.  He came back to San Diego with his mother, and when he arrived at home lots of the furniture was missing but more extravagant there were police at his door who issued him a restraining order to not come within 90 yards of his wife.

You are not allowed to hire a private investigator while under a restraining order in California, so he got his parents to hire two private investigators to figure out what's going on.  From their research, it turned out that she had been cheating on him for a few years, and was currently with a second guy (the first one being for about 19 months).  Nasser owned a condo complex which his wife would manage, and for 19 months she was allowing one tenant she was seeing not to pay any rent.  Later she met another guy on the beach while walking Sato when Nasser was travelling like he usually did.  This guy worked out at the same gym as Nasser, and only lived 5 minutes away from him.  He found out all this information from the two private investigators.

Bisera (or Birjit), (his ex wife), got the restraining order put on Nasser in fear that he would try to find out what is going on and would then get evidence that she was cheating on him which would obviously contradict the case she was trying to fabricate against him that he was cheating on her.  Any woman who goes to a judge and says, "My husband is 320 lbs, he is on steroids and gets roid rage, he abuses me, I need a restraining order, etc." would issue one without any second though.  Actually most judges would issue one without second thought even for most guys regardless of their size.  It could happen to anyone.

During the court case she did try to complain that Nasser was abusing her.  Eight friends of Nasser's, including the late Trevor Smith and his wife Nancy Smith, testified in Nasser's favour by explaining how they are know the couple very well and have never seen any signs of abuse.  Also, Nancy Smith was a counsellor for battered women by profession, so she would not blindly defend Nasser against a cause she believes so strongly in.  However, the strongest evidence in Nasser's favour was that Bisera had NO physical signs of abuse.  Nasser's lawyer repeatedly asked her to produce even a shred of evidence or any medical records that she had been abused.  Bisera accused Nasser of breaking her wrist, among other accusations, yet was not able to produce any type of x-ray or anything to support that - obviously because it was a lie.  Other claims she made which she would have had some scars or evidence to show for (but she did not) were that Nasser broke her wisdom tooth and that he would hit bottles on her head.

We all know women often play the victim and fabricate stuff like this to get their way.  I'm sure it has happened to some people here on getbig.com where they may be at a nightclub and get into a disagreement with a random girl they meet and she ends up telling a bouncer that you grabbed her boobs or whatever and you get kicked simply over her world.  It could happen to anyone, just like it did to Nasser.  To futher Nasser's case, he also had much evidence of her affairs as was given to him by the PI's.

By March/03 she was no longer with the guy she was seeing and wanted to get back with Nasser, actually she begged him to get back together.  She lived a six hour drive away and drove down on Friday and left on Sunday for 8 weekends in a row to stay at Nasser's place and try to woo him into accepting her back.  Nasser was friendly with her and allowed her to stay in the guest room, however did not take her back. 

Nasser also said that all this (with more detail of course) is already drafted for his book.  He was not hiding anything and doesnt care that it came out in a different way.  In one of my first responses to this I said you could have just asked Nasser and he probably would have told you - he has nothing to hide.

HAHA. Why do you keep posting this? LOL :)..I think its actually kidn of funny. I hope you are mocking Team Nasser :)
X

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2008, 07:48:00 AM »
 8)
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2008, 07:49:00 AM »
8)