Author Topic: Ron Paul wins NBC polling on last night's debate  (Read 1115 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Ron Paul wins NBC polling on last night's debate
« on: January 25, 2008, 01:44:24 PM »
44% Ron Paul

38% Romney

8% Huck

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Ron Paul wins NBC polling on last night's debate
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 01:53:11 PM »
Now there's a surprise. . . . Not.  He has won about every on-line poll after every debate, regardless of performance.  He has some passionate supporters.   

I watched about half of this debate.  They asked him like two questions. 

Huckabee performed the best IMO.  Rudy was not very good.  Wasn't crazy about Romney.  McCain and Paul were okay. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 03:22:59 PM »
Now there's a surprise. . . . Not.  He has won about every on-line poll after every debate, regardless of performance.  He has some passionate supporters.   

I watched about half of this debate.  They asked him like two questions. 

Huckabee performed the best IMO.  Rudy was not very good.  Wasn't crazy about Romney.  McCain and Paul were okay. 

HAhahahha Huckabee? Good God man. Do you not follow the debates?! ::)

Huckabee lied through is teeth.

He said he was the only one that knew the dollar and the economy were going downhill and accused ALL the other canidates of not talking about it. THATS BULLSHIT and YouTube has videos of the debates if you want to challenge my claim. Ron Paul warned us about a reccession first, Huckabee said he wasn't sure what shape the economy was in, in the last deabte. Thats a fact buddy.

If it werent for Ron Paul, Huckabee wouldnt know how to answer one question about the economy without going into some religous fairy tale.  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 04:11:48 PM »
HAhahahha Huckabee? Good God man. Do you not follow the debates?! ::)

Huckabee lied through is teeth.

He said he was the only one that knew the dollar and the economy were going downhill and accused ALL the other canidates of not talking about it. THATS BULLSHIT and YouTube has videos of the debates if you want to challenge my claim. Ron Paul warned us about a reccession first, Huckabee said he wasn't sure what shape the economy was in, in the last deabte. Thats a fact buddy.

If it werent for Ron Paul, Huckabee wouldnt know how to answer one question about the economy without going into some religous fairy tale.  ::)

So I take it you didn't like Huckabee's performance?   :)

I thought he was the most engaging, articulate guy on stage last night.  He was funny.  He gave solid answers.  I liked his discussion of the Fair Tax.  He impressed me more than any other candidate yesterday. 

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 04:45:34 PM »

I thought he was the most engaging, articulate guy on stage last night.  He was funny.  He gave solid answers.  I liked his discussion of the Fair Tax.  He impressed me more than any other candidate yesterday. 

Beachbum, are there more of you from where you come from? Is it sunny where you are? Are the bees a buzzin?

I have a feeling you do not really exist, like a computer generated agent...

What was it really, is it the hair? Does Huckabees hair grab ya? Ron Paul's hair sucks....

A sense of humor in all this is a must, for i might resort to my violent nature....

Beachbum, do you look at the issues a canidate stands for? Can you state what issues Huckabee is campaigning on and how they are better then Ron Pauls issues?

Seriously folks, i had a conversation with my sister on who she was rooting for...She saw Huckabee on Letterman and said she thought he was congenial, honest, and just a down right good looking fellow....She has, what she said, a good feeling about him.....

Nowhere in the conversation did she state what issues he stood for that she admired him for....

Wait a minute, we are going the wrong direction....I think the canidate to root for is the one that is most likely to win an oscar from their last gig in a movie....

HMM, i have a bad ffeeling Ron Paul would not be a very good actor, but Huckabee steals the show...That man is oscar material....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 05:40:10 PM »
It is currently 78 degrees and partly cloudy.  Another beautiful day in paradise.   :)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2008, 05:57:55 PM »

You must have missed the part where he equates "easter egg hunts" to weapons of mass destruction. What is the Huckabee smoking?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2008, 07:18:33 PM »
You must have missed the part where he equates "easter egg hunts" to weapons of mass destruction. What is the Huckabee smoking?

Oh brother.  How about you just have a different opinion on the how they performed?   

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2008, 01:23:03 AM »
Oh brother.  How about you just have a different opinion on the how they performed?   

Yeah man, it's ONLY the election for President of the United States. It's not like what the canidates are saying really has to be important or the truth, dude.  :)

You really think that what he says in that video is presidential material?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2008, 09:29:26 AM »
Yeah man, it's ONLY the election for President of the United States. It's not like what the canidates are saying really has to be important or the truth, dude.  :)

You really think that what he says in that video is presidential material?

It was obviously tongue in cheek.  Doesn't bother me. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2008, 11:21:55 AM »

I wonder why all the other candidates' supporters don't have passion, as you suggested.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2008, 11:43:09 AM »
The other candidates' supporters go the polls and vote, which explains why McCain, Huck, and Romney have each won primaries/caucuses. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2008, 11:46:27 AM »
The other candidates' supporters go the polls and vote, which explains why McCain, Huck, and Romney have each won primaries/caucuses. 

So what about Rudy's supporters?

They don't vote for him online, or in real polls.

Beach Bum, are you saying Guiliani supporters lack the ability to either pick up a phone or drive to a poll?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2008, 11:59:12 AM »
What about them?  He obviously doesn't have as many as he thought he did.  That really has nothing to do with Ron Paul.