Author Topic: Ron Paul makes McCain look like an idiot  (Read 778 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Ron Paul makes McCain look like an idiot
« on: January 25, 2008, 03:09:31 PM »
McCain brags about how he knows so much about the economy yet Ron Paul gives McCain an easy question about the Plunge Protection Team, (Working Group) and McCain taps around the question like he's in Lord Of Dance. hahaha. I love seeing this man sweat.

One theory regarding the Working Group referred to as the Plunge Protection Team. This theory claims that the Working Group is a scheme to manipulate U.S. stock markets in the event of a market crash by using government funds to buy stocks, or other instruments such as stock index futures.

The term "Plunge Protection Team" was originally the headline for an article in The Washington Post by staff writer Brett D. Fromson, published on Sunday, February 23, 1997.[2] He did not invent the term. It was added later by a copy desk editor as a sensational nickname for the Working Group.[3]

People that understand the economy will see McCain really is a baffon unless he's talking about the war, (in which case he's even a bigger idiot). McCain will fuck up America big time!

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: Ron Paul makes McCain look like an idiot
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 03:21:05 PM »
mccain was pathetic.

I don't think very many people understood it, mccain just name dropped awhole bunch people. rp should have been allowed a follow up to actually get an answer or the moderators should have intervened to actually get an answer.

I noticed romney received 4 straight questions, using all the time. none of their answers are clear or concise. I wish moderators or ron paul would call people out and would say cut the bullshit.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 03:26:40 PM »
mccain was pathetic.

I don't think very many people understood it, mccain just name dropped awhole bunch people. rp should have been allowed a follow up to actually get an answer or the moderators should have intervened to actually get an answer.

I noticed romney received 4 straight questions, using all the time. none of their answers are clear or concise. I wish moderators or ron paul would call people out and would say cut the bullshit.

The most frustrating thing about all this is , the people of America are fucking stupid and don't have a clue about the economy. They just want to hear some nice stories, not FACTS.

If anyone took the time to find out what the PLUNGE PROTECTION TEAM does they would see just how dumb McCain looked.

If anyone followed these debates they would notice very easily, how much guys like McCain and Huckabee have changed their answers or downright stole previous answers from Ron Paul to win votes. It's fucking disgusting!

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 06:47:17 PM »
GO RON PAUL !!!