Author Topic: LEG DAY  (Read 6762 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: LEG DAY
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2008, 05:58:29 AM »
OK Waddy!!
 ::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2008, 06:06:38 AM »
wes just because your woman is uglier than a pile of steaming dogshit doesnt mean that the rest of us here on getbig have to limit ourselves to manly bitches who can lift more than us and look like they belong in a club for dike bikers

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2008, 06:49:03 AM »
OK Waddy!!
 ::)

muscle mayhem in wich you were a moderater over there TOO lol. control much 'wes'

well be prepared to fight no longer with me for it will fall on deaf ears, pointless insulting is the reverse path of the reptilian animal man, and we do not regress but only evolve foward out of trivial pursuits in this life. the reptilain only goes foward

A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2008, 07:36:47 AM »
wes just because your woman is uglier than a pile of steaming dogshit doesnt mean that the rest of us here on getbig have to limit ourselves to manly bitches who can lift more than us and look like they belong in a club for dike bikers
:D as if you can afford to be choosy.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2008, 07:38:02 AM »
haha.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2008, 07:39:30 AM »
haha.
hahahaa, look at his fagggot grandpa in the backround still wearing an earring at age 77. ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2008, 07:42:37 AM »
hahaha gayer than human right watch.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2008, 07:43:38 AM »
hahahhaa, looks like "candidizzle's" family has quite the awesome genetics. ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2008, 07:44:45 AM »
hahahaa, look at his fagggot grandpa in the backround still wearing an earring at age 77. ;D

That's his grandma.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2008, 07:45:35 AM »
hahaha hes puting the rope around his neck as we speak.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2008, 07:51:51 AM »
That's his grandma.
hahahhahaa, can you imagine this kid talking about the high quality pusssy he pulls while looking like that, oh brother. ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2008, 10:01:55 AM »
nah thats actually my uncle.  hahaha..funny dude. hes 53 years old and still lives at home. lifetime drug addict/alcoholic/fuck up...hes tried moving out a few times, but he never lasts more than a month. my poor grandparents are both over 80 years old and they still have a kid living with them at the house that they fully support. pay for his car, his insurance, all of his food..my grandma cooks for the mother fucker and everything.

you dont have to be a model to hook up with sexy women. you just need to be confident in yourself and you cant look like your looking for chicks...just walk into a place and have a good time being yourself and womenwill come to you. as long as your clean and not fat...white teeth and nice clothes help out tremendously as well. so does having a tight body.   

i actually agree with you about my nose, dave...never have liked it much.  btu fortunately, the ladies dont seem to mind. or they just over look it. i guess i have really nice eyes? at least thats what your mother told me last night at the red lobster.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2008, 10:06:04 AM »
notice how she doesn't show her face on any of her videos, ugly stupid whore with a flat ass.

gayest shit that I have ever read on here.. ::)
Here comes the money shot

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2008, 10:49:47 AM »
She shits out of her asshole like every man.
Except the smell reeks even more.

Nasty whore.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2008, 12:38:04 PM »
So does everyone else on the planet. Would you use such logic to say that, "she has a bellybutton, she is a holey whore"?
~

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2008, 12:40:01 PM »
nah thats actually my uncle.  hahaha..funny dude. hes 53 years old and still lives at home. lifetime drug addict/alcoholic/fuck up...hes tried moving out a few times, but he never lasts more than a month. my poor grandparents are both over 80 years old and they still have a kid living with them at the house that they fully support. pay for his car, his insurance, all of his food..my grandma cooks for the mother fucker and everything.

you dont have to be a model to hook up with sexy women. you just need to be confident in yourself and you cant look like your looking for chicks...just walk into a place and have a good time being yourself and womenwill come to you. as long as your clean and not fat...white teeth and nice clothes help out tremendously as well. so does having a tight body.   

i actually agree with you about my nose, dave...never have liked it much.  btu fortunately, the ladies dont seem to mind. or they just over look it. i guess i have really nice eyes? at least thats what your mother told me last night at the red lobster.

hahahahhaa, epic horse teeth, dick succking lips, chemo victim skin color, receding hairline, acne, adam's apple and Dumbo ears.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2008, 12:41:44 PM »
She shits out of her asshole

mmmmmm
O

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2008, 12:47:53 PM »
In NYC, you see a lot of latinas with fine asses like that.. No joke.

Go to the Bronx,( though digusting and filthy place it is) it has some great puerto rican ass.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2008, 01:01:59 PM »

Go to the Bronx,( though digusting and filthy place it is) it has some great puerto rican ass.

If you ever get a chance..visit Rio/Brasil. It's like you died and went to big ass heaven. Nice faces too!

O

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2008, 03:27:48 PM »

I went to a domincan party last night..you speak no lie about the spanish women

basically they have "ass for days"
Here comes the money shot

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2008, 04:01:58 PM »
If you ever get a chance..visit Rio/Brasil. It's like you died and went to big ass heaven. Nice faces too!

those asses in the first pic ain't big or round, flat as a board and the other pics the chicks asses are ok but not big or round either. ::)