Author Topic: LEG DAY  (Read 6744 times)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
LEG DAY
« on: January 25, 2008, 04:24:51 PM »

:o
~

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: LEG DAY
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 04:25:52 PM »
Sweet Lord :o

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 04:28:23 PM »

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 04:33:25 PM »
Time to beat one off.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 05:37:04 PM »

:o

wow...only a few men can appreciate such beauty..most people on here seem like the "emo chick" look  ::)

jesus christ...that is a work out art
Here comes the money shot

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 05:41:28 PM »
Thanks for that.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2008, 05:47:36 PM »
that bitch is even in high hills,thats future ex-wife material there ;D

bench

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2008, 06:02:36 PM »
that bitch is even in high hills,thats future ex-wife material there ;D

bench

she even stopped my Nasser posting omg  :o

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2008, 06:02:54 PM »
wow...only a few men can appreciate such beauty..most people on here seem like the "emo chick" look  ::)

jesus christ...that is a work out art

na some of have been there and done that with the thick booty chicks and moved on to more of a delicacy like 18 year old fine assed hoes!
A

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2008, 06:07:57 PM »
gotta agree with waddy on this one. delicate women with nice, small, tight curves. although i prefer an ethnic  look to that type of white girl look..   

the girl in the video is hot forsure...i think thats too much woman for myself though. gotta keep it real.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2008, 06:12:52 PM »
gotta agree with waddy on this one. delicate women with nice, small, tight curves. although i prefer an ethnic  look to that type of white girl look..   

the girl in the video is hot forsure...i think thats too much woman for myself though. gotta keep it real.

thick girls will ruin your life they have too much energy , they eat too much= big ass loud mouth annoying, want to fuck constantly so much you get tired of hittin it and want a fine assed 18 year old who barely gives it up because she cant handle too much wang too often and is super tight and will be more of a challenge but wont bother you too much and sleep alot.

however that thick girl in the vid is hot id hit it atleast a few times then id be done with it
A

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2008, 06:20:45 PM »
yeah i dont think i have the sex drive to fuck as often as most thick women want to.....,and esp. with a thick woman like that...too much weight to move around..i already have to work for at least an hour to bust; an hour of cardio with a big ass woman like that would be way too much work

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2008, 06:32:44 PM »
Wow..two guys complaining about women who want to fuck too much!
O

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2008, 06:35:35 PM »
yeah i dont think i have the sex drive to fuck as often as most thick women want to.....,and esp. with a thick woman like that...too much weight to move around..i already have to work for at least an hour to bust; an hour of cardio with a big ass woman like that would be way too much work

well i have slept with obese woman , i was first as a youngster 13-24 or so was attracted to older women with thick hips and big fat COUNTRY asses, thats how the aliens programmed me i suspect . i did have quite a few adventures with older woman showing a young dirty mind some old tricks of fat ass worshipping. when i was young i was too intimidating to younger girls as they preferred skinny small boys in my class an i would be a young jealous and find my height advantage and size rather useless, so taking into polarities that is the system of life, we LEARN to ATTAIN YOUNG FINE ASSED 18 YEAR OLD HOES THAT WE ASPIRED TO ATTAIN IN OUR HITLER YOUTH hahah just kiddin on the hitler youth part!

A

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2008, 06:36:03 PM »

aren't you some 18y/o kid that just got his cherry popped?...now you are an expert on putang  ::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2008, 06:39:50 PM »
aren't you some 18y/o kid that just got his cherry popped?...now you are an expert on putang  ::)
im not an expert, i am 18, and i have not been a virgin for quite some time now

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2008, 06:40:50 PM »

C'mon jr. Yr either a virgin or a pussy-ass Canadian.  That is close to the best ass goin'. I like them young'ns too. But God Damn you know that bitch could put it on ya.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2008, 06:42:43 PM »
An 18 year old complaining about not having the sex drive to bang a thick chic...tsk

When I was 18 I was so horny I had to jerk off about 6 times a day to stop getting spontaneous erections looking at the cat's asshole ;D

(I was joking about the cat's asshole)
O

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2008, 06:44:29 PM »
Wow..two guys complaining about women who want to fuck too much!

when you become an old stud you know that its all in the mind and in the moment by the moment. so bam i let the internet project this in my moments to jerk off to 18 year old fine assed hoes because i cant 'Get' them EVERY WEEK ;)

why would i want to stay with one girl and have pointless conversations that have been said to countless other girls. The serpant reptilain only crawls scales  foe

-ward he does not go backwards to mindless drivelness

soon i will get them EVERYWEEK i will update my MYSPACE WHEN I ATTAIN 3% !

the new gospel will be intack im not sure what the antichrist movment is but it might be a good thing?!? we have been told the OPPOSITE truth ALL along , and its the UNDERWORLD that is rising we came from WATER , jesus was of water THE VIRGIN MARY a lie,

we are evolving to a path where we see how to attain what we want through body modification and intellect from our reptilian space brothers.
A

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2008, 06:45:40 PM »
Sure you were ::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2008, 06:47:09 PM »

An 18 year old complaining about not having the sex drive to bang a thick chic...tsk

When I was 18 I was so horny I had to jerk off about 6 times a day to stop getting spontaneous erections looking at the cat's asshole ;D

if he is not horney at 18 something is wrong in the diet most likely. perhaps not enough saturated fats and too much sugar in the system not being burned thus drying out the metabolism with too much food sponging out the water thus creating an inferior metabolism.

water fats and veggies are key if i didnt have a job id shoot for jacking off 8-9 times a day easily with some coffee too

A

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2008, 06:50:05 PM »
waddy my diet consists of vegetables, lean meats(chicken egg whites lean red meat) and for fats i supplement with a bunch of fish oil and cla. i get plenty of water...ZERO sugars. never ever eat sugars..and plenty of fats.

my hormones are fine.
i am just not desperate for sex.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2008, 06:52:57 PM »
I find that it's definitely true about the sat fats and increased Test. After one or two workouts a month I will go pig out on nasty junk. I can feel the difference and an elevation and see the differences.

Maybe he's overtraining cos at 18 natural test should be through the roof and he should be desperate for some insatiable thick slut looking to be his Mrs Robinson.
O

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2008, 07:05:59 PM »
I find that it's definitely true about the sat fats and increased Test. After one or two workouts a month I will go pig out on nasty junk. I can feel the difference and an elevation and see the differences.

Maybe he's overtraining cos at 18 natural test should be through the roof and he should be desperate for some insatiable thick slut looking to be his Mrs Robinson.

my friend, thick sluts are good at any age...not just for 18y/o like candidate

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2008, 07:07:46 PM »

my friend, thick sluts are good at any age...not just for 18y/o like candidate

Amen...I'm just sayin'....