Author Topic: Fair and balanced reporting  (Read 447 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Fair and balanced reporting
« on: January 25, 2008, 07:05:55 PM »
All journalists are suppose to report the news in an unbiased fashion. What news has become today is nothing more then political pundits giving their (usually uninformed) opinions on canidates. I hope I don't have to explain why this is bullshit.

Please copy and paste this to CNN and let them know you want a poltical race that is fair and balanced so that the American people know they are getting the truth when they vote.

You may not agree with all his (Ron Pauls) answers or any of them but that doesnt mean he should get excluded from a race thats far from over and it's just the right thing to do.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?65

Dear CNN,

When you have the Republican debate on 1/30/2008 in the Ronald Reagan Libary, in California, me and other Ron Paul supporters will appreciate if you would ask Ron Paul just about the same amount of questions you give to the four other canidates.

What MSNBC did on their last Republican debate was not fair at all to all American voters. PLEASE be fair.

———–Thank you CNN

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Fair and balanced reporting
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 09:34:39 PM »
All journalists are suppose to report the news in an unbiased fashion. What news has become today is nothing more then political pundits giving their (usually uninformed) opinions on canidates. I hope I don't have to explain why this is bullshit.

Please copy and paste this to CNN and let them know you want a poltical race that is fair and balanced so that the American people know they are getting the truth when they vote.

You may not agree with all his (Ron Pauls) answers or any of them but that doesnt mean he should get excluded from a race thats far from over and it's just the right thing to do.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?65

Dear CNN,

When you have the Republican debate on 1/30/2008 in the Ronald Reagan Libary, in California, me and other Ron Paul supporters will appreciate if you would ask Ron Paul just about the same amount of questions you give to the four other canidates.

What MSNBC did on their last Republican debate was not fair at all to all American voters. PLEASE be fair.

———–Thank you CNN

I sent my feedback, thanks for the link.

Come on Ron Paul supporters, its just a quick copy paste.  Ron went from nothing to having a real shot at this.  Let's help him get his fair share of coverage so others can hear his message.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 10:13:15 PM »
Thanks.

I like some things Ron has to say, some things I don't, but the thing that pisses me off the most is how much he's been ignored.
The way the media has been covering this is not the way true journalism is suppose to work.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 11:28:41 PM »
done