Author Topic: Stallone sings praises of bodybuilder drugs !  (Read 5837 times)

punk_rockerX

• Getbig II
  • why?
Re: Stallone sings praises of bodybuilder drugs !
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2008, 08:13:08 PM »
stalone is the man... hell yeah.  if i could kick these smokes i would be on my way too  :'(
hell yeah!!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2008, 08:15:17 PM »

He told Time magazine: “Human growth hormone helped me to get up to 209lbs for the new Rambo movie, which is 40lbs heavier than I was for the last one 20 years ago.

He looked way better before

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2008, 08:21:45 PM »

true. no bloat, but his 61 now

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2008, 08:25:09 PM »

I'd bet he wasn't natural then either

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2008, 08:31:01 PM »
i would prefer HGH and roids to be legal with a RX. That way people are force to get tests to monitor their bodies under use.
A

joelocal

« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2008, 08:33:32 PM »
Saw the interview with him tonight with hannity.....he looked great. As most of you have probably guessed, I agree with him 100% on HRT!

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2008, 10:13:13 PM »
be careful what you wish for, do you guys really want test and gh to go mainstream?
Why not?  It's already widespread

joelocal

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2008, 10:27:40 PM »
It's more common than you might think, not just actors and athletes but a lot of the general public are using HRT as part of a wellness plan. Its getting more and more accepted in the mainstream.

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2008, 10:36:58 PM »
It's more common than you might think, not just actors and athletes but a lot of the general public are using HRT as part of a wellness plan. Its getting more and more accepted in the mainstream.

yeah, gh15 is pretty accurate with most of his claims about the american public.  i've read some studies that estimate 3 million people in america use AAS, and about 15-30% of people in gyms are using

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2008, 10:40:37 PM »

you're right Joe and, like Sly, you're also smart to investigate hrt (although i know you were already well versed on the subject ;D)

the only reason why men have not had the same access to hrt as women have (for decades) is because of machismo tendencies to view hrt as a sign of weakness. they are just too proud to admit that they are not as strong and virile as they were in their 20s. the irony is that these clowns (who btw are the ones passing and rejecting bills in caucus on our freedom) are so weak and pathetic physically that a 20 year old woman would probably have more testosterone circulating in their bodies.

i hope that when i get to the age where hrt will be useful that intelligence has prevailed so i don't have to jump through hoops just to attain quality of life.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2008, 05:58:12 AM »
you're right Joe and, like Sly, you're also smart to investigate hrt (although i know you were already well versed on the subject ;D)

the only reason why men have not had the same access to hrt as women have (for decades) is because of machismo tendencies to view hrt as a sign of weakness. they are just too proud to admit that they are not as strong and virile as they were in their 20s. the irony is that these clowns (who btw are the ones passing and rejecting bills in caucus on our freedom) are so weak and pathetic physically that a 20 year old woman would probably have more testosterone circulating in their bodies.

i hope that when i get to the age where hrt will be useful that intelligence has prevailed so i don't have to jump through hoops just to attain quality of life.
stallone has pushed the envelope in terms of his own physique decade after decade and now he sings the praises of hgh/hrt that means he can cover up his past use and say he just does it now,i mean would he really need it when he has been in great shape half his life?

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2008, 06:03:27 AM »
Maybe moviestars and other popular individuals will finally show the innocence of steroids and other chemicals. After that it's the media going in another direction, and BOOM the bad rep. and misinformation about steroids are gone.

It's like smoking, totally unacceptable and the beginning of the 20's centery. After some hot commercials it was hot and acceptable.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2008, 06:06:36 AM »
errrr, if hgh and roids went mainstream bodybuilders wouldn't look any different to the rest

Yeah, steroids and hgh will automatically make you big without working out/eating like a maniac  ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2008, 08:58:24 AM »

Not to nitpick but that shot was from Rambo 2, Rambo 3 he was bigger.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2008, 09:18:11 PM »
Not to nitpick but that shot was from Rambo 2, Rambo 3 he was bigger.
Quote from TIME:
....Stallone pumped up to a freakish 209 lbs. (95 kg); in Rambo II he weighed only 168 (76 kg). And, he insists, he did it without steroids, though with the help of a prescription testosterone.....

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2008, 09:51:15 PM »
Quote from TIME:
....Stallone pumped up to a freakish 209 lbs. (95 kg); in Rambo II he weighed only 168 (76 kg). And, he insists, he did it without steroids, though with the help of a prescription testosterone.....

let's be real. stallone has used anabolic drugs for almost his entire career, including all the rambo movies.

he was much more shredded for rambo 11 and 111 than his latest venture, which explains the lighter body weight.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2008, 09:54:28 PM »
let's be real. stallone has used anabolic drugs for almost his entire career, including all the rambo movies.

he was much more shredded for rambo 11 and 111 than his latest venture, which explains the lighter body weight.
Don't forget that Franco Columbu trained him for Rambo II. Probably put him on a nice "Olympian" stack  :D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2008, 10:41:03 PM »
Good for him if he did take steroids, it dont affect me, he did what it took to rule the box office in the 80's..Fuck it, all of hllywood is on Cocaine, heroin, X, Xanax, etc, a bit of winstrol ainta damn thang

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2008, 12:45:27 AM »
Good for him if he did take steroids, it dont affect me, he did what it took to rule the box office in the 80's..Fuck it, all of hllywood is on Cocaine, heroin, X, Xanax, etc, a bit of winstrol ainta damn thang

exactly... 8)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2008, 06:44:53 AM »
John Rambo flex his big gun to promote his new movie  in Madrid January 28, 2008. ;D ;D

(photo courtesy of  REUTERS/Susana Vera ,SPAIN)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2008, 09:44:05 AM »
yo Adrian

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2008, 10:30:10 AM »

And, he insists, he did it without steroids, though with the help of a prescription testosterone.....

Epic contradicting statement. 

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2008, 11:33:49 AM »
John Rambo flex his big gun to promote his new movie  in Madrid January 28, 2008. ;D ;D

(photo courtesy of  REUTERS/Susana Vera ,SPAIN)

You sound jealous "musclecenter"

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2008, 04:43:11 AM »
i think he just sounds like it conveying it as his 2nd language..

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2008, 05:01:32 AM »
You sound jealous "musclecenter"
Yesss..... ;D ;D
Anyway Stallone is my favorite movie star !