Author Topic: do you trust the election results?  (Read 618 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
do you trust the election results?
« on: January 25, 2008, 10:57:59 PM »
how many of us just blindly accept that the numbers and figures reported on news stations and in the 'official' outcomes accurately represent the truth? as i watch the little numbers on the screen pile up as the results from each polling station comes in, i cant help but think of how easy it would be alter the results either by manipulating the computers people vote on, or by simply reporting the numbers untruthfully.  while millions of people turn out to vote, the actual outcomes are determined by a tiny few who create the computers and their programs, and those who report the 'official' results. 
how easy would it be for these few to alter the real outcomes? who is going to go 'check up' on them? given the stakes and the history of such things, wouldn't it be more far fetched to assume that every vote gets in, nothing is tampered with or manipulated, everything stays fair, just, and accurate, and all goes well?

i think that the results of these primaries and caucuses probably bear little resemblance to reality. countless internet polls, pre-polls and exit polls tend to show one thing, while the 'official' outcomes somehow tend to come out drastically different. i think you'd have to be a gullible fool to believe that there isnt anything fishy going on. guys like ron paul, no matter how much of a following they seem to have, or how well they do in any number of polls or surveys, when it comes down to it, will always get 1/8th the official 'votes' of the person with the most money and the most prestigeous name.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: do you trust the election results?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 01:16:11 AM »

I don't think the people have smartened up enough for the election to be rigged with touch screens....yet.

I just think the machines suck at what they are suppose to do, manipulation will happen when people wake up or suffer enough to start questioning the canidates a lot better and this hasn't happened so far.

It's not totally the peoples fault though , they are a product of the machine.