Author Topic: Best Candidate on the Dem side  (Read 1398 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Best Candidate on the Dem side
« on: January 26, 2008, 05:12:44 AM »
Without a freaking doubt it is Edwards...  WTF, Obama and Clinton  ::)  All the media has gone to Obama and Clinton and big shock, they're at the top  ::)  And such was the case from early on till now.  I like Obama better than Clinton but would definitely be more happy with Edwards over Obama.  Is the media directing the election once again?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: Best Candidate on the Dem side
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 06:13:24 AM »
edwards is definitely the best candidate for the dems if they are looking for electability. obama is a much better candidate for office, but there are alot of racists and ignorant-girls in america that would vote for edwards but not vote for obama...even though on the issues they are pretty much the same politician, but simply because edwards is young white and a southerner and obama is a black kid from chicago.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2008, 06:53:17 AM »
edwards is definitely the best candidate for the dems if they are looking for electability. obama is a much better candidate for office, but there are alot of racists and ignorant-girls in america that would vote for edwards but not vote for obama...even though on the issues they are pretty much the same politician, but simply because edwards is young white and a southerner and obama is a black kid from chicago.
Edwards isn't yound.  He was born in 53. and Obama isn't a kid, he was born in 61.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2008, 07:04:28 AM »
Chris Dodd was the most qualified of the bunch.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2008, 07:14:52 AM »
Chris Dodd was the most qualified of the bunch.
was might be agrued but for what point?  Edwards still has a chance, Dodd does not.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2008, 07:47:07 AM »

The elevation of Clinton and Obama to the 1-2 spots on the Dem side was clearly a right-wing conspiracy to keep the Rethuglicans in power.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2008, 07:50:35 AM »
The elevation of Clinton and Obama to the 1-2 spots on the Dem side was clearly a right-wing conspiracy to keep the Rethuglicans in power.

yea, makes you wonder about this fictitious left bias media. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2008, 07:53:29 AM »
tre,

while i think you're right... i think the economy and war frustration are enough to get a dem elected anyway.

of course, the repubs are going to 'fix' everything right before bush leaves office.  declare victory, find osama, open up oil and lower gas prices.

everyone remember how gas prices dropped so far in Oct 06?  the on nov 15, 06, they shot back up again?  All we heard about from people here was "look, gas prices are down, bush has turned it around!"

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2008, 07:55:20 AM »

I see your writing skill haven't improved much teenie. What on earth do they teach in school these days?
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2008, 08:02:23 AM »
tre,

while i think you're right... i think the economy and war frustration are enough to get a dem elected anyway.

of course, the repubs are going to 'fix' everything right before bush leaves office.  declare victory, find osama, open up oil and lower gas prices.

everyone remember how gas prices dropped so far in Oct 06?  the on nov 15, 06, they shot back up again?  All we heard about from people here was "look, gas prices are down, bush has turned it around!"
yup... one thing is for sure, you can bump the economy way more manipulating the price of a universal commodity than you can with 600 bucks.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2008, 08:11:11 AM »
tre,

True, but the Democratic strategists have underestimated the level of anti-Hillary sentiment nationwide.  She has gigantic pockets of support for some reason I'll never understand, but when push comes to shove - and it will - and the dirty tricksters are called upon in the swing states, they WILL find enough votes to get Romney elected.  Even though he's a Mormon, by holding to the racist party line on illegal immigration, he's going to garner more than enough support in Middle America to keep Hillary out.

I've said all along that Edwards was the most electable of the three Dems, but if it *has* to be between Hillary and Obama, then Dems nationwide would be wise to look towards the current #2, Obama. 

People will come out in record numbers in November to keep Hillary out, even if that means having to vote for Romney. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2008, 09:01:06 AM »
i agree tre...

i think edwards/obama would be a positive ticket for change.  hilary is doing it for selfish power, not for the good od the party or the country.  well, i dunno.  clinton1 did it for personal / friend gain, but he did help the domestic economy.  the bush presidency has helped our longterm future energy control.

in the end, the candidates and probably, winner, are picked already.  all we are doing is participating in the electoral process theater.  Is that CT thinking?  Sure.  But the fact the media isn't all over the NH voting fraud story kinda supports it :(

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2008, 09:21:09 AM »
Richardson was probably the most qualified man, but Edwards is the most electable.  Dems aren't smart enough to put the most electable candidate at the top of the ticket, which is probably why they will end up with Hillary and another loss in November. 

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2008, 12:47:42 PM »
dodd was/is very qualified. bill richardson is a schmuck.   your rigth about hillary's motivation; however she will make a decent prez. if elected.

the MOST qualified? easily joe biden. biden would have been the absolute perfect choice for our country...most knowledgeable man in the entire government on foreign policy and military related issues. and thats what we need right now. but not in a repub. hawk.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2008, 02:07:44 PM »

What derailed the Biden candidacy? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2008, 02:41:51 PM »

Biden's mouth and constant craving for attention.

the moderators stopped calling on him at debates.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2008, 05:47:28 PM »

He was never a viable candidate. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2008, 08:13:26 PM »
He was never a viable candidate. 

Hmmm...