Author Topic: Team Nasser whats your excuse for 1998?  (Read 4853 times)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: Team Nasser whats your excuse for 1998?
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2008, 04:55:57 AM »
So this is the new plan of lover of the former racist, convicted criminal and Olympia thief Yates? You know ignore the disgraceful injustice of 97 and move on.

Not so fast. The Nazi Yates looked like a piece of fetid faeces on that stage.

DOrian being a nazi is alot better than nASSer being a total piece of shit.
nasser=piece of shit

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2008, 05:41:28 AM »
Actually that's the fundamental problem, easy reader-the pics contradict those contest decisions you blindly follow without question LOL

stick to the topic at hand troll.  ;)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2008, 05:47:56 AM »
stick to the topic at hand troll.  ;)

I am trying to find that comment where you stated that you didn't like chicks that had more fat than a bodybuilding competitor  ::)

so basically any women whose doesnt have veins showing around her crotch is not sexy to you.
Here comes the money shot

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2008, 05:53:31 AM »
I am trying to find that comment where you stated that you didn't like chicks that had more fat than a bodybuilding competitor  ::)

so basically any women whose doesnt have veins showing around her crotch is not sexy to you.

I never said that , so much for your comprehension level  ;) I said I don't like fat chicks my girlfriend is a size 0 thats my preference , so learn to pay attention next time or you'll run the risk of looking stupid , but then again I've seen some of your posts its obvious you don't care about that risk , of and stick to the topic at hand.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2008, 06:00:26 AM »
I never said that , so much for your comprehension level  ;) I said I don't like fat chicks my girlfriend is a size 0 thats my preference , so learn to pay attention next time or you'll run the risk of looking stupid , but then again I've seen some of your posts its obvious you don't care about that risk , of and stick to the topic at hand.

quoted for posterity

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2008, 06:02:24 AM »
quoted for posterity

Again show me where I said ' that you didn't like chicks that had more fat than a bodybuilding competitor ' please do sport , I'll be waiting  ;)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2008, 06:05:17 AM »
Again show me where I said ' that you didn't like chicks that had more fat than a bodybuilding competitor ' please do sport , I'll be waiting  ;)

ND..I was paraphrasing..also you just said that you preferred size 0s

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2008, 06:08:10 AM »
ND..I was paraphrasing..also you just said that you preferred size 0s

No not paraphrasing you were making stuff up and sure I do prefer petite women size 0-6 ! and it all depends on height.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2008, 06:13:31 AM »
No not paraphrasing you were making stuff up and sure I do prefer petite women size 0-6 ! and it all depends on height.

on a different topic, why do you say "god is dead"..been reading Berthand Russel?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2008, 06:16:32 AM »
on a different topic, why do you say "god is dead"..been reading Berthand Russel?

Its Nietzsche's quote , Russel was the tea pot agnostic

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2008, 06:26:47 AM »
girlfriend??? yeah right we all know you ride you 6 speed to the gym without the sans saddle. Ps I know your girlfriend she has stretch marks around her mouth from all the black pole she smokes when you are working graveyard at Kmart.

wow that hurt  ::) very original to boot , I never heard any of these before , you're right on the cutting edge , real avant garde .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2008, 06:51:23 AM »
avante guard? wow I'm impressed. Guys see what happens when this guy opened up his horizons and start blowing guys from college as opposed to his usual glory hole / truck stop antics he his used to. Now that's cutting edge. Shouldn't you be getting rid of the young boys bodys now? I am sure after 4 days of playing doctor with them the smell is a little "interesting".

See above post ! again come back when you're a little more original .

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2008, 08:54:56 AM »
I said Nasser lost in 98.

I'm talking about 97 and 96 and have already offered more than enough visual proof.

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2008, 08:55:13 AM »
So Calves are suddenly not a valid bodypart? We cannot comment on a bodypart that Nasser clearly kills Coleman with?

Also, Coleman ran a lot of drugs that year, it was well known in the sport grapevine that he was taking hormone dosages to a whole new level.

Nasser has always drawn the line at using the drugs in such quantities they could kill him at any time.

Personally, I think Nasser looks better than Coleman there because he is more traditional and aesthetically pleasing. Nasser = mass and beauty , Coleman = mass and ugly bodyparts.

I appreciate that this is not what most people feel but it is my opinion.

so ur saying ronnie coleman was the first bb to ever use a bunch of steroids, get a fucking life and just go suck nasser's dick....it's well known thru the grapevine thats when ronnie started working with the chad, which yes probably meant more drugs, but didn't mean he was using more than anybody else...at least his body isn't filled to the max with synthol...