Author Topic: bodybuilding nutrition- beginner question  (Read 2959 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: bodybuilding nutrition- beginner question
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2008, 06:37:02 AM »
all good chocies. but if you are cutting, stay away from the carrots, eggplant, mushrrom, and squash.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2008, 06:58:53 AM »
all good chocies. but if you are cutting, stay away from the carrots, eggplant, mushrrom, and squash.

Care to explain why?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2008, 05:54:56 PM »
well as far as veggies go, those are calorie dense.. and i said that if he wanted to binge eat, he should binge on veggies....but binging on any of those COULD result in fat deposits if eaten at the wrong time or along with some other carbs

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2008, 12:34:52 AM »
well as far as veggies go, those are calorie dense.. and i said that if he wanted to binge eat, he should binge on veggies....but binging on any of those COULD result in fat deposits if eaten at the wrong time or along with some other carbs
+

lol, are you stupid??

Calorie dense? Stored as fat?

Crumdrizzle, sometimes you just write plain BS.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2008, 05:41:03 AM »
+

lol, are you stupid??

Calorie dense? Stored as fat?

Crumdrizzle, sometimes you just write plain BS.

if you eat too many carrots you can run up a caloric surplus...they contain more calories than it ttakes to chew/digest them...most vegetables are either "negative" calories" or close to it. thats why you can eat as much as you want of, lets say, broccoli. because even though a couple dozen cups of broccoli is going to yield four or five hundred calories...the cost to digest that much broccoli equals out those 500 or so calories contained in the broccoli. 

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2008, 05:50:31 AM »
if you eat too many carrots you can run up a caloric surplus...they contain more calories than it ttakes to chew/digest them...most vegetables are either "negative" calories" or close to it. thats why you can eat as much as you want of, lets say, broccoli. because even though a couple dozen cups of broccoli is going to yield four or five hundred calories...the cost to digest that much broccoli equals out those 500 or so calories contained in the broccoli. 

Or information is right, but veggies will never play a major part in a diet plan so that you will overeat on it.

How many people do you know that overeat and get fat from veggies or even fruit?