Author Topic: Funny story at my gym today....  (Read 8108 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Funny story at my gym today....
« Reply #75 on: January 26, 2008, 09:28:45 AM »
he won't recover.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: January 26, 2008, 09:31:53 AM »
Sevastase,  you say you dont use supplements? lol It looks like it.,lol. Epic 15" arms and 24" thighs, lol. I wouldnt take adive from you, you look terrible.Maybe you should stop giving advice amd starting listening to advice. I hate stupid ass know it all trainiers who act like they know everything yet have less them mediocre physiques.Sevastase stop bodybuilding, and take a sport golf or tennis someting that doeesnt you to require any amount of muscle.
Sevastase "I am natural ,and I dont use any supplements," and you dont have any muscle, lol

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2008, 09:33:03 AM »
Sevastase,  you say you dont use supplements? lol It looks like it.,lol. Epic 15" arms and 24" thighs, lol. I wouldnt take adive from you, you look terrible.Maybe you should stop giving advice amd starting listening to advice. I hate stupid ass know it all trainiers who act like they know everything yet have less them mediocre physiques.Sevastase stop bodybuilding, and take a sport golf or tennis someting that doeesnt you to require any amount of muscle.
Sevastase "I am natural ,and I dont use any supplements," and you dont have any muscle, lol

he's not natural, he build that physique with 100mg Dianabol per day.  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

edit: Now that i've seen the diet he proposes, i know how this could be possible.  :'( :'( :'(

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: January 26, 2008, 09:45:14 AM »
Donket that makes matters worse,lol. Epic Triathlete body or runners physique.Dont take any supplements, just take D-Bol, and look like me 6'2" 180 lbs of ,what a beast.All he needs now is a Lancde Armstong Livestrong yellow bracelet and some tight bikers shorts,lmao

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #79 on: January 26, 2008, 09:45:15 AM »
Sevastase,  you say you dont use supplements? lol It looks like it.,lol. Epic 15" arms and 24" thighs, lol. I wouldnt take adive from you, you look terrible.Maybe you should stop giving advice amd starting listening to advice. I hate stupid ass know it all trainiers who act like they know everything yet have less them mediocre physiques.Sevastase stop bodybuilding, and take a sport golf or tennis someting that doeesnt you to require any amount of muscle.
That's so funny coming from u meathead. Here u go all american jackass....I do not need to take up tennis because I've already played it as a professional tennis player . Before anyone screams fake , here's the link with my name on the ATP TOUR site ;) http://www.atpstats.info/en/players/pers-res.php?idp=13002

Another thing...or hint...I look small because I choose to do so for a more mass apealing healthy look. If I win Mr Getbig 3 would that make me a bodybuilder / hahahaa

to finish with you liar and roid abuser claiming natural retard : I DO NOT RECOMEND ANY SUPPS TO MY CLIENTS WHATSOEVER AND I EXPLAIN THEM IN DETAIL HOW THE WHOLE INDUSTRY IS A SCAM. I do however recommend them whole foods , from healthy sources.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 26, 2008, 09:52:09 AM »
Donket that makes matters worse,lol. Epic Triathlete body or runners physique.Dont take any supplements, just take D-Bol, and look like me 6'2" 180 lbs of ,what a beast.All he needs now is a Lancde Armstong Livestrong yellow bracelet and some tight bikers shorts,lmao
You are another internet annonimous bad ass....That's ok though...you are your real life alter ego :))

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: January 26, 2008, 09:53:43 AM »
Sevastase, there are alot of supplements that do work, like Whey Protein Isolate, L-Glutamine BCAA'S, Waxey Maize Starch Kre-Alkalyn, Milk Protein Isolate, and ECA stack. But you wouldnt know this, becausr you look absolutly terrible.Your just a tall lanky, odd looking fellow, with no muscle.I bet you are a big hit in the bath houses at the gym, I heard they like skinny flexable men ,lol.
The post should read 'Funny story at my gym today" I actually got off of the treadmill from running 5 miles, and did 2 sets of squats, and felt light headed so I left

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2008, 09:55:22 AM »
Sevastase, there are alot of supplements that do work, like Whey Protein Isolate, L-Glutamine BCAA'S, Waxey Maize Starch Kre-Alkalyn, Milk Protein Isolate, and ECA stack. But you wouldnt know this, becausr you look absolutly terrible.Your just a tall lanky, odd looking fellow, with no muscle.I bet you are a big hit in the bath houses at the gym, I heard they like skinny flexable men ,lol.
The post should read 'Funny story at my gym today" I actually got off of the treadmill from running 5 miles, and did 2 sets of squats, and felt light headed so I left
hahah, brutal.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2008, 09:57:45 AM »
Wow....is this your best stuff ?...i feel terrified and intimidated...

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2008, 10:00:55 AM »
he won't recover.

recover from what?  Explain?   His internet reputation?

Another "zinger" from Squadfatter

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2008, 10:03:11 AM »
can you imagine how pathetic you'd have to be to pay for advice from a guy who looks like sevastase?

You'll never have even close to the build Sev has lard ass

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2008, 10:06:54 AM »

You'll never have even close to the build Sev has lard ass
U mean this sexy ? hahahahahahahaha

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: January 26, 2008, 10:09:58 AM »
haha..yeah bro....

it's funny to listen to Splurtfather when he's never posted pics of himself.  With his knowledge you'd think he has a good physique.  I'd LOVE to see it.  I bet it's comparible to a Goodyear blimp.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2008, 10:10:58 AM »
I saw your pictures : I believe you know already what your doing very well diet wise and drug wise so I don't belive I would be able to offer you anything new . Good luck ;)
Nevermind Sevastase ,that diet you just  posted sucks :)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 26, 2008, 10:13:38 AM »
Nevermind Sevastase ,that diet you just  posted sucks :)
Like I said it's not a bb diet..it's for a guy who weight's 185 -190 but shoud be 165...and who sits all day long. Why do you think it sucks ?...break it down for me....I'm always open to constructive criticism.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: January 26, 2008, 10:22:10 AM »
Like I said it's not a bb diet..it's for a guy who weight's 185 -190 but shoud be 165...and who sits all day long. Why do you think it sucks ?...break it down for me....I'm always open to constructive criticism.
300 ml water  ???
cofee  ???
aspirin  ??
almonds  ???
Not enough protein , and , what is wrong with a bodybuilding diet ?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 26, 2008, 10:29:43 AM »
300 ml water  ???
cofee  ???
aspirin  ??
almonds  ???
Not enough protein , and , what is wrong with a bodybuilding diet ?
First off , NORMAL PEOPLE ARE NOT AS OBSESSED AS U ARE WHATEVA SO THEY CANNOT/ DO NOT WANT TO FOLLOW A 6 MEALS A DAY DIET...THEY JUST  don't do it. So I gotta compromise and keep things simple

first thing in the morning when u wake up , 300 ml of cold water to hydrate yourself. You shoud know that !..

the guy drinks a cofee in the morning , I have him add an 500 mg aspirin for a slight thermogenic effect

almonds : excellent source of healthy fats . His diet is 4 days low carbs as in 50 g oats so he got to get energy from healthy fats as almonds, avocado , olive oil , flaxseeds , fishoil . Get it ?

I keep things simple : morning he eats his carbs....at noon a big steak with fibrous veggies ( most of his daily protein intake comes from this meal..also digestive enzimes if the steak is really big )...at night a big bowl of fibrous veggies and a little bit of protein...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #92 on: January 26, 2008, 10:30:46 AM »
I wouldn't take training advice from Sev, but I can see him being able to help someone drop fat - Sev, you look good in the first pic, although I also think you're a bit on the skinny side

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 26, 2008, 10:32:50 AM »
I wouldn't take training advice from Sev, but I can see him being able to help someone drop fat - Sev, you look good in the first pic, although I also think you're a bit on the skinny side
I AM on the skinny side...185 lbs....enough to make myself feel good about my body, enough to win Mr getbig 3 , and plenty to own skinny shittalkers and obese loudmouths on getbig  ;D

Here's a pic of me holding on tight to my assets  :D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #94 on: January 26, 2008, 10:37:14 AM »
I AM on the skinny side...185 lbs....enough to make myself feel good about my body, enough to win Mr getbig 3 , and plenty to own skinny shittalkers and obese loudmouths on getbig  ;D

I think you'd have won the Mr GB II if you'd leaned down a tad. Good luck for the next one - just pray one of the mass monsters like Alex23 doesn't enter in great condition ;D

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: January 26, 2008, 10:37:58 AM »
First off , NORMAL PEOPLE ARE NOT AS OBSESSED AS U ARE WHATEVA SO THEY CANNOT/ DO NOT WANT TO FOLLOW A 6 MEALS A DAY DIET...THEY JUST  don't do it. So I gotta compromise and keep things simple

first thing in the morning when u wake up , 300 ml of cold water to hydrate yourself. You shoud know that !..

the guy drinks a cofee in the morning , I have him add an 500 mg aspirin for a slight thermogenic effect

almonds : excellent source of healthy fats . His diet is 4 days low carbs as in 50 g oats so he got to get energy from healthy fats as almonds, avocado , olive oil , flaxseeds , fishoil . Get it ?

I keep things simple : morning he eats his carbs....at noon a big steak with fibrous veggies ( most of his daily protein intake comes from this meal..also digestive enzimes if the steak is really big )...at night a big bowl of fibrous veggies and a little bit of protein...
 I'm sorry Seva ,you are right ,that is a great diet .sorry  that I doubt you :-*

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: January 26, 2008, 10:54:34 AM »
Sevastase, this has got to be a gimmick account,lol.Nobody in there right mind would posts pics of himself, crossing his arms and flexing them so hard it almost cuts off his circulation just to make them look bigger then 15 1/4" .Notice how I threw in the 1/4 " for good luck,lol. Whats up with  that god awful pic of him flexing in his underwear, lol .Thats brutal, epic queer bate , trying to pic up dates on get big, by showing off how sexy he thinks he looks in his underoos, lol.
This guy is either #1 a gimmich account # 2 crazy as Vince Goodrum,and disillusioned about how his physique really looks#3 Worse care screnerio he is trying to pic up men Via the internet.
I am not an internet tough guy, I am a true athlete, who actually looks like a bodybuilder.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 26, 2008, 10:58:23 AM »
Sevastase, this has got to be a gimmick account,lol.Nobody in there right mind would posts pics of himself, crossing his arms and flexing them so hard it almost cuts off his circulation just to make them look bigger then 15 1/4" .Notice how I threw in the 1/4 " for good luck,lol. Whats up with  that god awful pic of him flexing in his underwear, lol .Thats brutal, epic queer bate , trying to pic up dates on get big, by showing off how sexy he thinks he looks in his underoos, lol.
This guy is either #1 a gimmich account # 2 crazy as Vince Goodrum,and disillusioned about how his physique really looks#3 Worse care screnerio he is trying to pic up men Via the internet.
I am not an internet tough guy, I am a true athlete, who actually looks like a bodybuilder.
:D u are too hard on yourself. Relax....being gay only makes u a stronger person.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: January 26, 2008, 11:03:40 AM »
Sevastase, TRY Lithium Depakote, maybe some Prozac, even Cymbalta, that might do the trick.
Also you might want to try working out in the gym instead of hanging out in the shower and, steam room area, lol  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 26, 2008, 11:05:56 AM »
Sevastase, TRY Lithium Depakote, maybe some Prozac, even Cymbalta, that might do the trick.
Also you might want to try working out in the gym instead of hanging out in the shower and, steam room area, lol  ;D
your punch lines are laughable at best. Try researching some new material and get back at me. Or if you cannot find anything positive to say , don't say anything at all.