Author Topic: vanadyl sulfate  (Read 3456 times)

cht868

• Getbig III
vanadyl sulfate
« on: January 26, 2008, 11:05:22 AM »
vanadyl sulfate...anybody try it or use it? good results?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: vanadyl sulfate
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 11:12:00 AM »
use it with creatine. helps with vascularity.

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2008, 02:33:01 PM »
wow! there are 2 words i thought i'd never hear again for quite a while. vanadyl sulfate was popular about 10 or more years ago.  i remember first using it in the early to mid 90's with hmb and creatine. did nothing for me!  ;D

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2008, 02:54:55 PM »
wow! there are 2 words i thought i'd never hear again for quite a while. vanadyl sulfate was popular about 10 or more years ago.  i remember first using it in the early to mid 90's with hmb and creatine. did nothing for me!  ;D

LOL! I thought the same thing.

Is from the mineral Vanadium. Honestly, if you have Vanadium in your multi, that is probably plenty.

VS was touted to shuttle carbs into the muscle cell, similar to an "insulin" effect. Just another dissapointment from the supplement industry :'(

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2008, 02:57:08 PM »

did absolutely nothing for me, waist of money
are you delusional?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2008, 04:22:33 PM »
did absolutely nothing for me, waist of money

Same here.

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2008, 08:18:56 AM »
thats what i figured... ;)

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2008, 10:54:48 AM »
It turned my tongue green. That was about it.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2008, 08:46:22 AM »
ORIGINAL sports pharma was good for some reason placebo?then they changed to caplet shape and something was different.i used to pop those like candy,made a slight difference.

ScottWelch

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2008, 10:59:55 AM »
In the early 90s, EAS, SportPharma, Weider, TWINLAB and a host of "knock off" companies were pushing this stuff to the max as a glucose disposal agent similar to the drug Metformen.  Everyone allegedly felt an incredible "pump out of this world" from it (yes, sounds a bit like the A-AKG story doesn't it!?) A research study came out later that showed it did nothing for insulin efficiency in normal healthy humans (those without diabetes) and in fact may decrease muscle mass!  When that study came out, EAS sold their Vanadyl product "V2G" two for one to try to clear out the stock.  After that study came out, Vanadyl sales crashed and it has never recovered.  Vanadium (elemental form of Vanadyl Sulphate) is a blue-colored, essential micro-mineral but one that is found in the diet readily.  If you take too much Vanadyl, your tongue will actually turn green!  I swear it's true. You might also find it interesting to know that Vanadium is found in floor tiles. 

65stew

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2008, 12:57:32 PM »
for me it actually worked very well. I use to use the V2G by EAS and could tell a difference in pumps and fullness within the first few days. I know some people say it didn't work for them. I also used the vanadyl sulfate still made by twinlab. For the low cost and the pump it gives me i think its worth trying.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2008, 09:22:33 PM »
for me it actually worked very well. I use to use the V2G by EAS and could tell a difference in pumps and fullness within the first few days. I know some people say it didn't work for them. I also used the vanadyl sulfate still made by twinlab. For the low cost and the pump it gives me i think its worth trying.
was good in ninties ,i ate them like candy.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2008, 03:20:51 AM »
A complete waste of cash.......trust me on this!