Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman 1998 Olympia vs 1999 Olympia  (Read 8365 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Ronnie Coleman 1998 Olympia vs 1999 Olympia
« on: January 26, 2008, 12:22:57 PM »
he went from good to great folks:

(some moron flagged the 98 video, so you have to log in to see it):

http://www.dailymotion.com/tag/Coleman/video/x3w9ak_ronnie-coleman-1999-mr-olympia-part_sport

he improved by a lot in 99.

totally awesome
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Ronnie Coleman 1998 Olympia vs 1999 Olympia
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 12:37:02 PM »
review of mr. olympia 1999, january 2000, page  90:

257 pounds, a good seven pounds heavier than last year and the clear winner, ALTHOUGH NOT AS BONE DRY OR AS ROCK HARD IN 98.  In comparison to 98, his thighs are enourmous with a greater sweep and his front delts have improved; plus the pec anomaly (gyno) is no longer present.

Impressive split biceps.  An awesome back double biceps on which muscle fights with muscle to hang onto his frame.  A big, big lat spead promted Dorian "backman" yates to comment, "ronnie looks like a cartoon character".  when doing back poses, ronnie would hitch up his trunks to expose ripped glutes.

Quote Peter McGough Flex Magazine Jan 2001

RONNIE COLEMAN : ( 264lbs As big as a house , but holding water. In '98 , he was shredded and bone dry at 250 pounds. Last year ( 1999 ) he was 257 pounds but NOT as sharp as '98. This year ( 2000 ) at 264 pounds , he's not as sharp as 99 , which would seem to say that Ronnie is better at a lighter weight .

Ronnie Coleman on Pro Bodbuilding Weekly

Ronnie what was your best Olympia ? Ronnie Coleman: I would have to say my first because my conditioning was spot-on

You may have liked his 99 appearance better than 1998 but to claim he's drier & harder in 99 is a lie and you know it ! Ronnie's best overall appearances are considered 1998 or 2001 Arnold Classic specifically because his conditioning at those two shows are as good as he ever got for him.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2008, 12:38:06 PM »
You two should REALLY get married haha lol :)
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2008, 12:42:25 PM »
You two should REALLY get married haha lol :)

No he really should admit when he's wrong , everyone owns him and he just keeps on typing looking for people to agree with him , like that means Ronnie Coleman is wrong or Peter McGough is wrong , I just like pointing out how little he knows about competitive bodybuilding and the best part is I used quotes from his own hero to prove him wrong it just doesn't get any bettr than that , he wishes on a daily basis he accepted that truce because he's been paying for it dearly for a long time now lol

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2008, 12:46:34 PM »
No he really should admit when he's wrong , everyone owns him and he just keeps on typing looking for people to agree with him , like that means Ronnie Coleman is wrong or Peter McGough is wrong , I just like pointing out how little he knows about competitive bodybuilding and the best part is I used quotes from his own hero to prove him wrong it just doesn't get any bettr than that , he wishes on a daily basis he accepted that truce because he's been paying for it dearly for a long time now lol

So, when he makes a post about Coleman and Yates, just ignore it :)
X

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2008, 12:50:46 PM »
as we can see, ND didn't even WATCH the two videos..

::)

ps ND take note: even in the youtube comments on the 98 video people are saying he was better in 1999!

lol you are so fucked.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2008, 12:51:50 PM »
So, when he makes a post about Coleman and Yates, just ignore it :)

Wow sage advice , I prefer to continue burying him into the ground using his own hero .  :)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2008, 12:53:03 PM »
ND still has not watched the two vids.

he won't because he is afraid.

they show as usual with all of his posts, that many of his quotes are wrong.

lol

what a coward.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2008, 12:53:28 PM »
as we can see, ND didn't even WATCH the two videos..

ps ND take note: even in the youtube comments on the 98 video people are saying he was better in 1999!

lol you are so fucked.

It doesn't matter what the ignorant fans like you post on YouTube , what matters is what Ronnie Coleman says and the host of other people who were all actually live and in person say , you will NEVER trump those people who were there m, especially not when Ronnie himself says so

owned

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2008, 12:54:30 PM »
ND still has not watched the two vids.

he won't because he is afraid.

they show as usual with all of his posts, that many of his quotes are wrong.

lol

what a coward.

I watched the videos in 1998 and 1999 OH SNAP nice try kid again who are you to tell Ronnie he's wrong? lol pure delusion on a bigbobs level

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2008, 12:55:40 PM »
yup, ND has sure as hell not watched them. ::)

lol

'all that matters is what Ronnie Coleman says"

lol

if Ronnie Coleman said Stevie Wonder was white - you would believe him wouldn't you? ::)

like I said, no intelligent opinions - he only blindly follows those of others - even if they are as wrong as can be.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2008, 12:56:29 PM »
Ronnie stated in 99 he was better than in 98. its in muscle and fitness in the 99 contest coverage.

so Which Ronnie is right?

lol

you are truly a sad sad man.
Flower Boy Ran Away

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2008, 12:58:18 PM »
Wow sage advice , I prefer to continue burying him into the ground using his own hero .  :)

Not sage advice, just realistic advice :) ;D

Have fun trying to OWN eachother. It is comical :)
X

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2008, 01:00:10 PM »
you will NEVER trump those people who were there

LOL like the judge in 94 who said dorian's torn bi was "barely noticable"?

LOL

you are unbelievably dumb. and sad that you think that people can quote complete bullshit that is proven to be complete bullshit and you will blindly believe it no matter what lol

this thread is exposing you for what you are:

a beaten man who clings to quotes that are proven to be wrong, because its all you have..
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2008, 01:02:21 PM »
yup, ND has sure as hell not watched them. ::)

lol

'all that matters is what Ronnie Coleman says"

lol

if Ronnie Coleman said Stevie Wonder was white - you would believe him wouldn't you? ::)

like I said, no intelligent opinions - he only blindly follows those of others - even if they are as wrong as can be.

No this is again where you're out right lying and I'll explain why , because I said long before I posted any quotes after watching the two contest and looking at the pictures I came to the conclusion on my own that Ronnie was harder & drier in 1998 , now you say " Who the fuck is he , what does he know " o.k. this is where you get your ass pounded I back up my claim with not one but two quotes saying the same thing as I did lol coincidence? I think not and to add insult to injury I posted the quote from your hero himself saying this as well lol again more damage and I avalanched your with quotes saying that Ronnie 2001 was his absolute best specifically because his conditioning was much better than 1999 !

the difference between you and I , I know what I'm talking about , I verified my claims with actually eyewitness accounts from well respected writers but Ronnie Coleman himself , it doesn't get better than this . your response everyone is wrong , McGough is wrong , Perine is wrong , and even Ronnie Coleman himself is wrong , you're the most ignorant person I ever met because you're to stupid to comprehend you're wrong and soundly proven wrong by me and your hero lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2008, 01:06:11 PM »
Ronnie stated in 99 he was better than in 98. its in muscle and fitness in the 99 contest coverage.

so Which Ronnie is right?

lol

you are truly a sad sad man.

Is that the same issue he said Dorian would have kept kicking his ass? and I don't believe you because you lied and made up quotes before and even if true it doesn't mean he was harder or drier in fact he could mean it for other reasons , such as straight firsts for dominating Flex , so just because he MAY have said it doesn't mean he was better conditioned  ;) and you ask which Ronnie is right? the one who reflected on his whole career and said specifically his first Olympia because his conditioning was spot-on lol

owned

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2008, 01:08:34 PM »
Not sage advice, just realistic advice :) ;D

Have fun trying to OWN eachother. It is comical :)

He wishes he could own me , his own Hero owns him

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2008, 01:11:55 PM »
and you ask which Ronnie is right? the one who reflected on his whole career and said specifically his first Olympia because his conditioning was spot-on lol

and this is the point you don't seem to understand:

just because he SAYS it was spot on does NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM  make it TRUE.

because you can see from the two videos he was in better condition in 99:

ronnie 98 NEVER had cuts like this in his quads for example:

care to comment LOL OWNED

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2008, 01:15:28 PM »
and this is the point you don't seem to understand:

just because he SAYS it was spot on does NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM  make it TRUE.

because you can see from the two videos he was in better condition in 99:

ronnie 98 NEVER had cuts like this in his quads for example:

care to comment LOL OWNED

LMFAO this is your response? Ronnie is wrong? are you actually typing this? lol Ronnie is wrong , Peter McGough is wrong , Shawn Perine is wrong and Hulkster sitting at home looking at his photoshopped pics his buddy made is right?

meltdown

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2008, 01:17:33 PM »

LMFAO this is your response? Ronnie is wrong? are you actually typing this? lol Ronnie is wrong , Peter McGough is wrong , Shawn Perine is wrong and Hulkster sitting at home looking at his photoshopped pics his buddy made is right?

meltdown

can you believe this moron?

he doesn't even watch the videos, and acts as if Ronnie must be right on everything LOL

watch the video coward
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2008, 01:18:39 PM »
ND: why do you follow a sport based on visuals without using the visuals as an aid to physique evaluations?

because clearly you don't.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2008, 01:20:04 PM »
can you believe this moron?

he doesn't even watch the videos, and acts as if Ronnie must be right on everything LOL

watch the video coward

What part of I watched both videos back then did you miss? and I think Ronnie would know more than you if he was better conditioned and it coincides with other people who were there unlike you , internet-fan-boy lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2008, 01:20:28 PM »
LOL when faced with cold hard evidence that Ronnie was more cut in 99 than in 98, ND claims the screenshots are "photoshopped"

are you actually typing this? LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2008, 01:21:47 PM »
ND: why do you follow a sport based on visuals without using the visuals as an aid to physique evaluations?

because clearly you don't.

Hulkster where you there? NO do pictures & video replace being there? NO are you ignorant on what great conditioning is and isn't? YES

you're an internet-fan-boy

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2008, 01:22:49 PM »
What part of I watched both videos back then did you miss? and I think Ronnie would know more than you if he was better conditioned and it coincides with other people who were there unlike you , internet-fan-boy lol

yeah back then.

you are afraid to watch them  NOW.

and for damn good reason.

they prove your peter quote to be complely and 100% totally WRONG.

COWARD.

the fact that ND refuses to see the evidence pretty much says its all right there: he is wrong, his quotes are wrong, and he knows it.

its stuff like this that caused him to run away from the truce thread. thats how badly he got owned.
Flower Boy Ran Away