Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman 1998 Olympia vs 1999 Olympia  (Read 8409 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Ronnie Coleman 1998 Olympia vs 1999 Olympia
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2008, 12:57:17 PM »
why do you think Dorian is better than Ronnie, Pobrecito......errr i mean "England 1"?

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2008, 01:01:13 PM »
why do you think Dorian is better than Ronnie, Pobrecito......errr i mean "England 1"?

Do a search, I've got about 5000 posts on the matter  :)
Team Yates

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2008, 03:06:06 PM »
Hulkster is utterly clueless  :(

he is , Ronnie says he was better conditioned in 1998 compared to 1999 , Shawn Perine goes on recoard saying Ronnie 1998 and 2001 are his best showings , Peter McGough says specifically Ronnie was harder & drier in 1998 and goes onto say many times over Ronnie was his best in 2001 , Jim Schmaltz says Ronnie's best showing was 2001 and everyone of these guys are wrong lmmfao the best part is he was NEVER at any of these said contests , in fact he's never been to a pro contest in his life ! the closest he ever came was touching Nimrod king's calf at a seminar lol

he posts this thread and NO ONE agrees with him lol he's getting owned left & right it all started with the 1995 Mr Olympia screencaps and then moved onto the 1993 pre-Olympia video of Yates at 269 pounds and what sent him over the edge is his own HERO says not once but twice he couldn't touch Dorian , all he can do now is beg for people to agree with him and Hulkster here is another gem for you seeing you like Polls  ;)

worse Mr Olympia Ronnie Coleman 11.11% and Dorian Yates 1.48% lmmfao I guess polls can't be wrong as you like to claim and FYI I never voted on this one either

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25103

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2008, 03:07:29 PM »
No wonder everyone thinks you're such a toolbag.
Epic delusion.

Great post , because its true.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2008, 03:09:11 PM »
he is , Ronnie says he was better conditioned in 1998 compared to 1999 , Shawn Perine goes on recoard saying Ronnie 1998 and 2001 are his best showings , Peter McGough says specifically Ronnie was harder & drier in 1998 and goes onto say many times over Ronnie was his best in 2001 , Jim Schmaltz says Ronnie's best showing was 2001 and everyone of these guys are wrong lmmfao the best part is he was NEVER at any of these said contests , in fact he's never been to a pro contest in his life ! the closest he ever came was touching Nimrod king's calf at a seminar lol

he posts this thread and NO ONE agrees with him lol he's getting owned left & right it all started with the 1995 Mr Olympia screencaps and then moved onto the 1993 pre-Olympia video of Yates at 269 pounds and what sent him over the edge is his own HERO says not once but twice he couldn't touch Dorian , all he can do now is beg for people to agree with him and Hulkster here is another gem for you seeing you like Polls  ;)

worse Mr Olympia Ronnie Coleman 11.11% and Dorian Yates 1.48% lmmfao I guess polls can't be wrong as you like to claim and FYI I never voted on this one either

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25103

Coleman's legacy is nothing more than his pathetic last few showings and defeating subpar competition.
Team Yates

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2008, 03:17:24 PM »
Coleman's legacy is nothing more than his pathetic last few showings and defeating subpar competition.

Right , who did he face? past his prime Flex? and Jay and Dexter lol give me a break I love how these idiots type Ronnie is the most dominant Mr Olympia ever lol they just rehash MD's PR

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2008, 03:46:54 PM »
Right , who did he face? past his prime Flex? and Jay and Dexter lol give me a break I love how these idiots type Ronnie is the most dominant Mr Olympia ever lol they just rehash MD's PR

I really think you and your cronies should all hang it up and retire from these boards.

I struggle to think of anyone less popular.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2008, 04:15:39 PM »
I really think you and your cronies should all hang it up and retire from these boards.

Wow is this the part I go to a shrink for Lexapro? the truth is often very unpopular but its 10 times worse when its from your own hero

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

Taken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.  Dorian has a big physique - hard- and he's been the man to beat, and its hard to knock the champion off the block.  He's a big guy and has a lot going for him.  He overcame so many adversities, like his torn biceps, I couldnt see too much else stopping him.

They hate the messenger when it reality its the message they really hate  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2008, 04:49:45 PM »

Great Post!
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2008, 04:51:47 PM »

with Ronnie, it was his LAST FEW showings..

while Dorian was like that for MOST of his reign LOL (he only won 2 before the downfall in 94):

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2008, 05:35:37 PM »
with Ronnie, it was his LAST FEW showings..

while Dorian was like that for MOST of his reign LOL (he only won 2 before the downfall in 94):

Dorian was untouchable at even his worse , Ronnie folded with less than stella conditioning even at his best he was touchable it really does speak volumes on how great Dorian was .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 29, 2008, 05:44:57 PM »
Great Post!

Hulkster speak on the the poll results lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2008, 02:05:21 PM »
Dorian was untouchable at even his worse , Ronnie folded with less than stella conditioning even at his best he was touchable it really does speak volumes on how great Dorian was .

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2008, 02:07:57 PM »

What does that prove? how desperate you are I agree .  :) I can triple the amount of shitty shots of Ronnie what does it prove? nothing

your hero conceded to a Dorian with a torn bicep/tricep/quad it speaks volumes on how great Yates was at among his worse never mind at his best ! and speaking of ' worse '

speak on the poll Hulkster lol