Author Topic: in regards to pms  (Read 865 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
in regards to pms
« on: January 26, 2008, 12:36:36 PM »
to all the kids who write me pms asking me why im not responding ,,you got to understand gh15 doesnt write on any other sections but the gossip and opinon board,,you will not get answer from gh15 unless you obey by his or her own conditions,,gh15 treat you with outmost respect and do not out sensetive information about you nior mention your screen names although 10s pms a day come to gh15 with personal information about people on the getbig board,,like i need it ::),,told you before to not spam gh15 with pms im not up for games gh15 only write in this section of getbig and it will remain this way so dont ask gh15 why he doesnt post on steroid board or on relegious board or in question borad,,gh15 has no time for looking in the boards unless directed to it and even then it needs to interest him or her enough to respond to it,,

kapeesh? good
fallen angel

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: in regards to pms
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 12:40:23 PM »
ever heard of "PharmAnalysis"?

Rottmag

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2008, 12:50:50 PM »
"Jeesus, have you ever heard anyone so in love with the sound of their own fuckin' voice?" - Sharon Bridger, The Siege

::)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2008, 12:58:10 PM »
what is wrong with these nobodies even approaching the great gh15, they think they can just pm gh15 anytime with some lame ass question.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2008, 01:09:43 PM »
it got to a poiont when they send mre ips of other members like i fuckin need that shit,,who cares what ip they hav when they have all wirless computer they throw away out the winodw or sit in internet mccdonalds or their girlfrien house, lately i get pms about solving emails abotu solving merrige problem!! what am i a priest? i got pm asking me what gh15 think about that pm sthat is in the section a of zone b of area h of board e,,,who has the time to look for that shit plus why would i post there when i clrealy said gh15 only post on gossip and opinion because gh15 is internet persona
fallen angel

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2008, 01:32:06 PM »
it got to a poiont when they send mre ips of other members like i fuckin need that shit,,who cares what ip they hav when they have all wirless computer they throw away out the winodw or sit in internet mccdonalds or their girlfrien house, lately i get pms about solving emails abotu solving merrige problem!! what am i a priest? i got pm asking me what gh15 think about that pm sthat is in the section a of zone b of area h of board e,,,who has the time to look for that shit plus why would i post there when i clrealy said gh15 only post on gossip and opinion because gh15 is internet persona

meltdown

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2008, 01:36:09 PM »
appalling, I blame their parents, they never taught them to respect their superiors.  think they are automaticlly on the same level with other people without any work or accomoplishment.  its a sense of entitlement they have that gh15 should tend to their every need.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2008, 01:42:01 PM »
Hi Roland.