Author Topic: CORRECTION REGARDING WAXY  (Read 2426 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
CORRECTION REGARDING WAXY
« on: January 26, 2008, 01:05:26 PM »
i would like to correct a misconception that i assume misunderstood from recent answer i gave,,i want to make it loud and clear here

VITARGO AKA WAXY MAIZE STARCH IS THE BEST PRODUCT YOU CAN FIND OVER THE COUNTER NOW DAYS,,IT DOES NOT BLOAT YOU AND YOU CAN DOWN IT AND GET YOUR 800 GRAMS CARB NEEDS A DAY BY USING THIS PRODUCTS,,I WANT IT TO BE VERY CLEAR THAT PROFESSINALS INCLUDING ME USED IT

WHAT I REFERED TO IS THAT YOU CAN GET SAME THING IF YOU HAVE TIME TO EAT THOSE CARBS AND CAN DOWN FOOD THE GOOD OLD WAY ,,IF YOU KNOW WHAT FOOD TO EAT,,

I DIDNT TAKE TO CONSIDERATION MANY OF GETBIG BODYBUILDERS HAVE HARD TIME TO DOWN AS MUCH FOOD AS NEEDED SO MY MISTAKE! WAXY MAIZE IS GOOD ENOUGH TO MAINTAIN YUOR BODYFAT LOW AND DOWN LOAD THE CARBS NEEDED,,THERE ARE MANY COMPANIES WHO MAKE THIS PRODUCTS AND I SUGGEST TO GO WITH A GOOD RELAIBALE COMPANY WETHER IS TRUE PROTIEN OR OTHERS ,,THE ONES WHO GOT IT TO MIX VERY WELL AND THERE ARE MANY WHO GOT IT TO MIX WELL

AGAIN IF I WAS MISUNDERSTOOD I AM SORRY,,YOU CAN GET SAME RESULTS WITH WEET POTATOS AND OTHER TYPES OF NATURAL FOODS LIEK HONEY BUT!! THE PUTE CLEAN VITARGO WAXY MAIZE IS A VERY GOOD SOURCE OF CARBS THAT CAN BE DOWN ESPECIALLY WHEN TAKING HORMONES VERY FAST AND WILL NOT BLOAT YOU YET GIVE YOU THE CARBS NESSASARY TO GET ANABOLIC THRUST AT ITS BEST FROM THE HORMONES YOU TAKE,,

I STILL SUPPORT ONLY EGGWHIES WITH NO PROTIEN POWDERS ,,BUT THE WAXY MAIZE IS GH15 APPROVED IF THIS IS THE WAY YOU CHOSE ,,AND YES MANY OF US USE IT AND I DONT WANT TO MISLEAD YOU ,,WE DO USE IT
fallen angel

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: CORRECTION REGARDING WAXY
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 01:08:59 PM »
Only insulin-users need something like "waxy-whatever".  And plain dextrose would work just as well.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2008, 01:09:43 PM »
Is that sarcasm?
X

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2008, 01:12:34 PM »
good stuff. i was wondering about your post in regards to waxy, gh15. i know that MANY top pros use waxy, and many people with fast metabolisms, hormonized or not, would not be able to put on weight with out meal replacement powders and carbohydrate shakes like waxy maize.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2008, 01:14:35 PM »
Only insulin-users need something like "waxy-whatever".  And plain dextrose would work just as well.  ::)

no many bodybuilders that trained with me  for couple years are on it ,,some of them are not on insulin only aas and fat burners some only on gh and very limited aas,,the waxy truly pass through the stomack very fast and realy nurish you and restore glyco fast and its important to take it if you chose to use it in the morning when waking up and post training,,,with insulin id even use it before trainnig IF YOU CHOOSE TO GO WITRH WAXY but! never forget real food and lots of real food  with adjustment for the carb to fit the waxy in ,,

the main thing with waxy im talking pure waxy no clreatine garbage is ,,its like you never eaten anything,,,you drink 100 grams of carbs and it doesnt bloat you and withi 20 min yuo feel like you can eat a whoile meal ,,AGAIN YOU HAVE TO BE ON HORMONES LEGIT ONES TO BE ABLE TO DOWN LOAD ON SO MANY MEALS TO BEGIN WITH ,,BUT WAXY IS VERY GOOD WHEN ON HORMONES

jusrt correcting the way people thought i was against it,,im not!
fallen angel

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2008, 01:16:55 PM »
no many bodybuilders that trained with me  for couple years are on it ,,some of them are not on insulin only aas and fat burners some only on gh and very limited aas,,the waxy truly pass through the stomack very fast and realy nurish you and restore glyco fast and its important to take it if you chose to use it in the morning when waking up and post training,,,with insulin id even use it before trainnig IF YOU CHOOSE TO GO WITRH WAXY but! never forget real food and lots of real food  with adjustment for the carb to fit the waxy in ,,

the main thing with waxy im talking pure waxy no clreatine garbage is ,,its like you never eaten anything,,,you drink 100 grams of carbs and it doesnt bloat you and withi 20 min yuo feel like you can eat a whoile meal ,,AGAIN YOU HAVE TO BE ON HORMONES LEGIT ONES TO BE ABLE TO DOWN LOAD ON SO MANY MEALS TO BEGIN WITH ,,BUT WAXY IS VERY GOOD WHEN ON HORMONES

jusrt correcting the way people thought i was against it,,im not!

Oh okay, good to know :).....Is this one okay to use?

http://www.1fast400.com/p1780_Pure_Vitargo_Professional_Supplements.html
X

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2008, 01:19:03 PM »
good stuff. i was wondering about your post in regards to waxy, gh15. i know that MANY top pros use waxy, and many people with fast metabolisms, hormonized or not, would not be able to put on weight with out meal replacement powders and carbohydrate shakes like waxy maize.

the thing with this produyct if its the real deal is that you dont have to have fast metabolism ,,it truly pass through the stomack vry fast it is fine powder that absorbs and absorbs well through the tomack and since it is carb and past the stomack fast you will have what you need same as wsweet potato but less complicated ,,i do understand people here have lives and that is part of the reason i made it clean that waxy is ok and used by us too,,i myself dont use it now but have used it and many professinal do use it and so are many amatuers,,

fallen angel

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2008, 01:19:46 PM »
So would you recomend people who train naturally to use waxy?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2008, 01:24:38 PM »
its a good over the counter product one i can recomend ,,i dont know abotu naturals as in truly naturals ,,but with little anabols snake and arrow doanabol and that waxy ...some guys can build a champ physiqe atleast localy as in local copetiion and the such
fallen angel

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2008, 01:27:04 PM »
So would you recomend people who train naturally to use waxy?

Either way, it can't hurt. Give it a try and see what happens.
X

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2008, 01:29:30 PM »
Either way, it can't hurt. Give it a try and see what happens.

Yeah, I'm gonna give it a shot, I was just wondering why GH15 was saying it works great if your on hormones, wondering why it wouldn't be recomended for a natty..too many carbs??

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2008, 01:37:57 PM »
Yeah, I'm gonna give it a shot, I was just wondering why GH15 was saying it works great if your on hormones, wondering why it wouldn't be recomended for a natty..too many carbs??

Any supplement will probably work better if your on hormones :)..I tried pure vitargo and had good results. I then switched to waxy maize by IDS because it is cheaper. Still good results.
X

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2008, 06:18:21 PM »

you obviously have almost no clue what you are talking about

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2008, 06:41:52 PM »
Oh okay, good to know :).....Is this one okay to use?

http://www.1fast400.com/p1780_Pure_Vitargo_Professional_Supplements.html

too expensive wazy maize is cheaper provided that you can find a good/pure brand
Here comes the money shot

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2008, 07:17:20 PM »
Wanting to give this a try...................an yone have a good supplier ?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2008, 07:22:39 PM »
Wanting to give this a try...................an yone have a good supplier ?

I have the same question

I went to bodybuild.comg and did a search, I cannot attest to it's effectiveness
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/prima/carbslam.html

Here comes the money shot

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2008, 07:53:42 PM »
eat this!! ;D

A

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2008, 08:10:02 PM »

Id have to disagree with you here.  But its the G&O so Ill just say...idiot.

Jason