Author Topic: Open Challenge To TrueGrit  (Read 3004 times)

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
Re: Open Challenge To TrueGrit
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2008, 09:25:47 PM »
You have 470 posts all concerning Nasser. We know already ::)
incorrect
i made one about purple wrath amino acids product and one on shoulder training
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2008, 09:28:39 PM »
incorrect
i made one about purple wrath amino acids product and one on shoulder training

On behalf of everyone on this site i would like to commend you on your insightful and valuable posts. Please keep up the great work.

::) ::)

No doubt about it...

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2008, 09:38:03 PM »
On behalf of everyone on this site i would like to commend you on your insightful and valuable posts. Please keep up the great work.

::) ::)

thank you
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2008, 03:41:55 AM »
Hey Bigbobs is Nasser still seeing the girl he met at my show (I forgot her name).  I remember him calling me to tell me she spent the night and was taking a shower at his house.  He was so excited.  Anyway tell him hi for me and to email me.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2008, 04:56:36 AM »
Hey Bigbobs is Nasser still seeing the girl he met at my show (I forgot her name).  I remember him calling me to tell me she spent the night and was taking a shower at his house.  He was so excited.  Anyway tell him hi for me and to email me.

did the word "cute" ever enter into the conversation?
Here comes the money shot

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2008, 05:05:15 AM »
All facts. Ask Nasser to come on here and dispute them as I don't see why I should have to answer to his lackey. However, just for you, I will:

Birgit was treated for a wrist fracture and multiple domestic injuries - these were used in the abandoned court case (it was not dropped due to 'lack of evidence'...she dropped it after much pleading from Nasser)

Many of her friends were willing to testify that they had seen him be mentally and physically abusive towards her.

Birgit saw a therapist to cope with he damaging psychological effects of years of systematic abuse.

He blames Milos - who is a pioneer of synthol use - for ruining his physique by encouraging him to use it.

Nasser has a reputation amongst the female 'athletes' in the bbing/fitness industry of being a sex pest and many avoid him as they find him to be intimidating and sleazy. He was also unfaithful on numerous occasions to Birgit yet he was violent when he discovered that she had finally responded in kind.

This is all factual information and hence it will not be disproved. This is no doubt why you're trying to shoot the messenger; unfortunately Mr Sonbaty keeps you so in the dark you're shooting blunt arrows. I am sorry, you need to accept some 'home truths' about your idol..who has been happy to air everyone else's dirty laundry but his own.

O

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2008, 05:24:02 AM »
All facts. Ask Nasser to come on here and dispute them as I don't see why I should have to answer to his lackey. However, just for you, I will:

Birgit was treated for a wrist fracture and multiple domestic injuries - these were used in the abandoned court case (it was not dropped due to 'lack of evidence'...she dropped it after much pleading from Nasser)

Many of her friends were willing to testify that they had seen him be mentally and physically abusive towards her.

Birgit saw a therapist to cope with he damaging psychological effects of years of systematic abuse.

He blames Milos - who is a pioneer of synthol use - for ruining his physique by encouraging him to use it.

Nasser has a reputation amongst the female 'athletes' in the bbing/fitness industry of being a sex pest and many avoid him as they find him to be intimidating and sleazy. He was also unfaithful on numerous occasions to Birgit yet he was violent when he discovered that she had finally responded in kind.

This is all factual information and hence it will not be disproved. This is no doubt why you're trying to shoot the messenger; unfortunately Mr Sonbaty keeps you so in the dark you're shooting blunt arrows. I am sorry, you need to accept some 'home truths' about your idol..who has been happy to air everyone else's dirty laundry but his own.

if you listen to team nasser then you will learn that Nasser doesn't have fault(s)..

on some days Bob and Camel do seem rational..but the rest of them never articulate a point beyond "Nasser rules"
Here comes the money shot

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2008, 06:19:06 AM »
 ;D
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2008, 07:24:44 AM »
Nasser is a smelly sand nggr that looks like a cross between Sadam Husein with gigantism and has all the pussy pulling charm of the butler guy from scary movie 2 with the deformed hand. Heiny Heiny Ho! 
Quoted for wizardry of truth.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2008, 08:18:15 AM »
So, there are no 2 million dollahz properties under his name? No big enterprises ? wtf :(

Correct a mundo.

No property registered under HIS name.

Ran his name thru the Secretary of State for Corportions/LLC's to see if he is an officer-nothing.

That's not entirely true....   he sells used underwear on the web!  ;D

Forgot about that one. My bad. I bet he is not paying any taxes on that used underwear business either.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2008, 08:26:00 AM »

All this sounds about right. Thanks for the info.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2008, 09:25:39 AM »

An obvious lapdog of DCM's..

I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT!

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2008, 09:34:38 AM »

if you listen to team nasser then you will learn that Nasser doesn't have fault(s)..

on some days Bob and Camel do seem rational..but the rest of them never articulate a point beyond "Nasser rules"

Unlike you pumpkin-heads who never articulate a point beyond "soiled underwear"...
Team Nasser!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2008, 11:37:23 AM »

Finally, TrueGrit speaks - and he did not answer a SINGLE one of my questions!   Shows how credible what he's saying is.  ::)  So Truegrit, a known Nasser-basher for about a month, always looking for thigns to bash Nasser on, never once mentioned his divorce until Kenny told us about it, and then for a day still never mentioned any of htis then all of a sudden he claims to have so many facts and that he knows Birgit and/or her friends and is getting it from them?  ::)  Let me guess, he just met and built this huge friendship with Birgit within a few hours after the divorce discussion on getbig.com started?  ::)

The only true coment in your post is that yes Nasser was unfaithful.

Funny thing is, when I first asked Nasser the story on the "domestic violence" I misunderstood from him that Birgit claimed to have a broken wrist; as you know Nasser does have an accent and on the phone sometimes it's difficult to understand 100% especially when so much info is being said in such little time then you're recalling it and typing it 10-15 minutes later.  Birgit in court claimed that he had broke her NOSE, not her WRIST.  I thought it was a minor detail so i didnt go back to correct it at the time and say actually it was her nose not her wrist.  However, TrueGrit jumped on that and lied that "Birgit got her wrist treated."  If I had said nose, then he woudl have said, "birgit got her nose treated."  Funny thing is Birgit never even claimed to have a broken wrist LOL.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2008, 11:38:15 AM »

I think you're thinking of Paula - no he's not with her anymore, he's been with a several after her actually.  I heard Paula now lives in a city not too far from me - may go check one day to see if it's true lol.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2008, 11:44:46 AM »

what a dirtbag.
b

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2008, 11:45:58 AM »
Finally, TrueGrit speaks - and he did not answer a SINGLE one of my questions!   Shows how credible what he's saying is.  ::)  So Truegrit, a known Nasser-basher for about a month, always looking for thigns to bash Nasser on, never once mentioned his divorce until Kenny told us about it, and then for a day still never mentioned any of htis then all of a sudden he claims to have so many facts and that he knows Birgit and/or her friends and is getting it from them?  ::)  Let me guess, he just met and built this huge friendship with Birgit within a few hours after the divorce discussion on getbig.com started?  ::)

The only true coment in your post is that yes Nasser was unfaithful.

Funny thing is, when I first asked Nasser the story on the "domestic violence" I misunderstood from him that Birgit claimed to have a broken wrist; as you know Nasser does have an accent and on the phone sometimes it's difficult to understand 100% especially when so much info is being said in such little time then you're recalling it and typing it 10-15 minutes later.  Birgit in court claimed that he had broke her NOSE, not her WRIST.  I thought it was a minor detail so i didnt go back to correct it at the time and say actually it was her nose not her wrist.  However, TrueGrit jumped on that and lied that "Birgit got her wrist treated."  If I had said nose, then he woudl have said, "birgit got her nose treated."  Funny thing is Birgit never even claimed to have a broken wrist LOL.

pm me your bank info, i use hsbc, im ready to lose, but you havent accept :(