Author Topic: Open Challenge To TrueGrit  (Read 3002 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Open Challenge To TrueGrit
« on: January 26, 2008, 08:12:50 PM »
First a bit of background - TrueGrit was one of the guys who was bashing Nasser or was anti-Nasser for about a month I think, maybe more or less...however all this time he never once mentioned Nasser's divorce or the "domestic violence" complaint that his wife initiated which never succeeded.  After Knny187 pointed out the domestic violence complaint, we had been going back and fourt for about a day comparing Nasser's version of events with those speculated by the Nasser-haters, and all this time TrueGrit did not add anything new or insightful, until late afternoon/early evening out of nowhere he started making posts like, "Check your facts.  Bisera was treated for wrist injuries caused by Nasser.  Nasser is only upset with Milos because Milos got him to use synthol which hurt Nasser's career so he now blames it on Milos" and a few other claims like that.  He also said, "Bisera has lots of friends, more than Nasser," implying that he was getting his info from Bisera or her friends lol....even though all this time he never made any of mention of having access to this info and did not even konw of the domestic charge until Knny pointed out so.  Based on the above, its more than obvious that TrueGrit was either a) Just lying, or b) Being told what to say by someone like Milos. Although the b option still seems weird because if there was any truth to what TrueGrit was saying Milos would have definitely used them in his two responses to nasser where he was fishing for anything to "expose" Nasser on and wasnt able to produce much either....so I'm thinking its more likely a).

So here's an open challenge to Truegrit:

Since you are an expert, who knows so much about Nasser's former wife, once AGAIN, I ask or actually I challenge you to produce evidence.

Give us all the name of the facility Birgit was treated and also the name of the doctor(s) who treated her for he broken wrist, broken nose...what else ?...maybe broken whatever?...and all other not mentioned injuries she supposedly sustained from the 320+ lb monster Nasser.  It can not be so difficult because you do know everything as you are saying. Provide TEAM NASSER and all the pumpkin heads here with the asked information, post it here on the board, including the old and eventually new phone number, address of the treatment facility of the doctor(s) who treated Birgit.  Just one name and one phone number so that EVERYONE here can call in and verify your claim.

Nasser has said he will pay you $10,000 if you can produce the above!  But you won't be able to because like I said before, it was simply lies - either you were making them up or Milos or another Nasser hater gave you those lies and used you like a pawn to post them.

Since I know you can't do this, I'm already going to conclude and say TrueGrit = OWNED!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Open Challenge To TrueGrit
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 08:14:33 PM »
he doesn't have shit, just another big talker.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2008, 08:26:31 PM »
he doesn't have shit, just another big talker.

He wont recover

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2008, 08:28:07 PM »
Nasser=  Certified Wife beater

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2008, 08:29:17 PM »
Nasser=  Certified Wife beater

I wonder which "gimmick" this is?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2008, 08:29:41 PM »
First a bit of background - TrueGrit was one of the guys who was bashing Nasser or was anti-Nasser for about a month I think, maybe more or less...however all this time he never once mentioned Nasser's divorce or the "domestic violence" complaint that his wife initiated which never succeeded.  After Knny187 pointed out the domestic violence complaint, we had been going back and fourt for about a day comparing Nasser's version of events with those speculated by the Nasser-haters, and all this time TrueGrit did not add anything new or insightful, until late afternoon/early evening out of nowhere he started making posts like, "Check your facts.  Bisera was treated for wrist injuries caused by Nasser.  Nasser is only upset with Milos because Milos got him to use synthol which hurt Nasser's career so he now blames it on Milos" and a few other claims like that.  He also said, "Bisera has lots of friends, more than Nasser," implying that he was getting his info from Bisera or her friends lol....even though all this time he never made any of mention of having access to this info and did not even konw of the domestic charge until Knny pointed out so.  Based on the above, its more than obvious that TrueGrit was either a) Just lying, or b) Being told what to say by someone like Milos. Although the b option still seems weird because if there was any truth to what TrueGrit was saying Milos would have definitely used them in his two responses to nasser where he was fishing for anything to "expose" Nasser on and wasnt able to produce much either....so I'm thinking its more likely a).

So here's an open challenge to Truegrit:

Since you are an expert, who knows so much about Nasser's former wife, once AGAIN, I ask or actually I challenge you to produce evidence.

Give us all the name of the facility Birgit was treated and also the name of the doctor(s) who treated her for he broken wrist, broken nose...what else ?...maybe broken whatever?...and all other not mentioned injuries she supposedly sustained from the 320+ lb monster Nasser.  It can not be so difficult because you do know everything as you are saying. Provide TEAM NASSER and all the pumpkin heads here with the asked information, post it here on the board, including the old and eventually new phone number, address of the treatment facility of the doctor(s) who treated Birgit.  Just one name and one phone number so that EVERYONE here can call in and verify your claim.

Nasser has said he will pay you $10,000 if you can produce the above!  But you won't be able to because like I said before, it was simply lies - either you were making them up or Milos or another Nasser hater gave you those lies and used you like a pawn to post them.

Since I know you can't do this, I'm already going to conclude and say TrueGrit = OWNED!

I pay you those us$ 10,000 if you can prove the amg+hummer belong to nasser.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2008, 08:31:02 PM »
Nasser has said he will pay you $10,000 if you can produce the above! 

tell "him" ::) to send me the money, i'll hold it for the winner ;D ;D
A

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2008, 08:31:21 PM »
I pay you those us$ 10,000 if you can prove the amg+hummer belong to nasser.

You dont even have to pay anyone anything Benz, Nasser purposely showed his license plate #....if there is any police officer here or someoen who can look up license plate numbers they will see the Benz is Nasser's.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2008, 08:32:29 PM »
You dont even have to pay anyone anything Benz, Nasser purposely showed his license plate #....if there is any police officer here or someoen who can look up license plate numbers they will see the Benz is Nasser's.

Bro im asking YOU to supply evidence, and im using MY money, not nasser's money. If you fail, you pay me those 10k (u surely got them right? because i do :) )

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2008, 08:34:36 PM »
Truegrit is a douchebag. 100%

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2008, 08:36:38 PM »
Bro im asking YOU to supply evidence, and im using MY money, not nasser's money. If you fail, you pay me those 10k (u surely got them right? because i do :) )

Hypothetically speaking, what proof do you need?

I specified what proof TrueGrit has to provide, why dont you?

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2008, 08:39:48 PM »
I wonder which "gimmick" this is?

No gimmick, just telling the truth.

Knny already posted the 100% truth, Nasser was given a 3 year RO for wife beating-end of story.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2008, 08:40:54 PM »
Hypothetically speaking, what proof do you need?

I specified what proof TrueGrit has to provide, why dont you?

Scanned documents to prove it that the car belongs to him? Im not standing for the other guy but i think you are way overreacting and i dont know why are you using nasser's money instead of yours. This is like when i offered gh15's a duel and he just went emo, i dont know why people here stop being serious when someone else ask them to be real serious.  ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2008, 08:43:05 PM »
Scanned documents to prove it that the car belongs to him? Im not standing for the other guy but i think you are way overreacting and i dont know why are you using nasser's money instead of yours. This is like when i offered gh15's a duel and he just went emo, i dont know why people here stop being serious when someone else ask them to be real serious.  ::)

A registration document?  I dont know if Nasser would be cool with posting that here or sharing it, but his license plate is in the open and its not hard for someone to confirm its him. Do you think Nasser would show his license plate and challenge anyone to use it to suggest he doesnt own it if he doesn't?  Besides, I doubt you would give me the money anyway.  And finally, its much easier for TrueGrit to effortlessly type in his information that he claims he is getting from Bisera or her friends than for me to tell Nasser, "hey some guy on getbig wants to see your registration documents'

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2008, 08:46:58 PM »
A registration document?  I dont know if Nasser would be cool with posting that here or sharing it, but his license plate is in the open and its not hard for someone to confirm its him. Do you think Nasser would show his license plate and challenge anyone to use it to suggest he doesnt own it if he doesn't?  Besides, I doubt you would give me the money anyway.  And finally, its much easier for TrueGrit to effortlessly type in his information that he claims he is getting from Bisera or her friends than for me to tell Nasser, "hey some guy on getbig wants to see your registration documents'

Yeah a reg document proving it belongs to nasser and not some leasing company  ;D oh well im not sure how things work over there but im sure theres a kind of document where you can see the owner and real owner or whatever is the deal.
You doubt about my promise? Im not even insulting you or anything, im giving you the chance to prove your mouth aint big, but im wondering if you could go into such gamble with me (or if you want to). Just that, no rush, i respect someone who think beating a girl is not right.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2008, 08:48:39 PM »
A registration would show if Nasser or the bank owned the vehicle, but if he posted a plate # it can be run and it will reveal if he owns it or not.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2008, 09:03:46 PM »
A registration document?  I don't know if Nasser would be cool with posting that here or sharing it, but his license plate is in the open and its not hard for someone to confirm its him. Do you think Nasser would show his license plate and challenge anyone to use it to suggest he doesn't own it if he doesn't?  Besides, I doubt you would give me the money anyway.  And finally, its much easier for TrueGrit to effortlessly type in his information that he claims he is getting from Bisera or her friends than for me to tell Nasser, "hey some guy on getbig wants to see your registration documents'

Nasser owns NO property in CA. I have already run his name. In addition he is not listed as an officer of any corporation or LLC, already ran his name, so he owns no property thru any business entity.

So why do you always make the bogus claims that this guy is a gazillionaire???

He has no contracts, he has no regular job or source of income, yet you continue on with this fantasy that he is wealthy....... come on already, your bullshit meter is on overtime.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2008, 09:04:48 PM »
Nasser owns NO property in CA. I have already run his name. In addition he is not listed as an officer of any corporation or LLC, already ran his name, so he owns no property thru any business entity.

He has no contracts, he has no regular job or source of income, yet you continue on with this fantasy that he is wealthy....... come on already, your bullshit meter is on overtime.
PWNED.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2008, 09:05:51 PM »

Maybe you can help me to send those 10k to bigbobs, show me if theres any mb or hummer under his name please

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2008, 09:12:13 PM »
Maybe you can help me to send those 10k to bigbobs, show me if theres any mb or hummer under his name please

Real Property, corp's and LLC's are all public records.

Car regs are not a public record, you could run them, but you need to know a cop....wait, you could run Nasser's name to see if there is a lien holder on the MB or Hummer. A lien holder must register the lien with the Secretary of State. Ill check that one (if I have time) on Monday.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2008, 09:13:46 PM »
Real Property, corp's and LLC's are all public records.

Car regs are not a public record, you could run them, but you need to know a cop....wait, you could run Nasser's name to see if there is a lien holder on the MB or Hummer. A lien holder must register the lien with the Secretary of State. Ill check that one (if I have time) on Monday.

So, there are no 2 million dollahz properties under his name? No big enterprises ? wtf :(

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2008, 09:15:03 PM »
I support Nasser
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2008, 09:18:04 PM »
I support Nasser

You have 470 posts all concerning Nasser. We know already ::)
No doubt about it...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2008, 09:21:12 PM »
He has no contracts, he has no regular job or source of income

That's not entirely true....   he sells used underwear on the web!  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2008, 09:22:36 PM »
You have 470 posts all concerning Nasser. We know already ::)

Are you saying LamplighterX is the kind of guy who goes up to Nasser and says, "Nasser, you look tired - feel free to rest your balls on my chin if you want", Webcke_112?