Author Topic: Too small?  (Read 10744 times)

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
Re: Too small?
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2008, 11:16:54 PM »
yes it matters!   :)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2008, 04:16:57 AM »
yes it matters!   :)

What size do you prefer, insomnia?

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2008, 07:32:11 AM »
I don't like huge ones, they hurt.

Also penis size seems to have a direct correlation to ego size.
I'm not an expert, but...
xL

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2008, 11:15:09 AM »
not that I care like, but I would bet that most men who decide to BB are downsized below, (and that's before the sad drugs you take), which explains everything...
After all most of you are 5'5" short to start with, so go for the expansion if you can.
xL
I'm not being nasty, just real, I adore muscles. 
And anyways, we're all about the same height when horizontal.

God love ya, Linda but that has to be the STUPIDIST post yet...the joke i posted on Friday was along the lines of the "sterotypical bodybuilders have small weenies" but is far from the truth...

Just a bit of California info and i'm sure everyone knows i have been with a "few", but within these "few" have been all shapes and SIZES (although i have never been with a FAT FAT guy...my hubby has a beer belly but thats about it)...bodybuilders with little weenies and bodybuilders with BIG ones...average Joe with a little weenie and average Joe with a BIG weenie...little guy with a little weenie and little guy with a HUGE ASS weenie...get the picture and no the picture is not that i was a hooch it's all about weenie size ;D

Lisa

Alex23

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2008, 11:18:46 AM »
And cause gas.   ;D

TMI. simply disguisting.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2008, 11:25:23 AM »
God love ya, Linda but that has to be the STUPIDIST post yet...
Lisa

Anyways, we're all about the same height when horizontal.

xL
ps:  I find it hilarious that you call 'em weenies...

Alex23

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2008, 11:38:11 AM »
The eternal questions with no real answers...

To be "ineffective" ought to be ridiculously small; average is 5.5" do the math. Then again huge majority of women are "clitoridan" so girth prevails anyway

Bay, aren't you gay anyway? Does it makes any differences in anal? Wait, Don't answer, don't realy wanna know.

A lot of guys have "retractable" model who tend to look less impressive while idle but once ready for work, you won't see (or feel) much difference in size. Think Horses.

End of the day, It may be a factor but not the differentiator.

Guys, ever dumped a chick you liked because she had "deceiving breasts"? Girls, ever dumped a guy because of his size? I doubt in both. 

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2008, 01:04:30 PM »

at least, I've never had a guy with a normal sized one desire bum sex.  It's only the underendowed ones who are that way perverse, I've concluded.

I end it (get my pun?) immediately if they ask for bum sex.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2008, 01:17:20 PM »
Also, men with small dicks take a lot of persuasion to put a condom on, for some reason...

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s

Alex23

« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2008, 04:44:15 PM »
Also, men with small dicks take a lot of persuasion to put a condom on, for some reason...

Sounds like you've been around.

Ever dumped a guy because of the size?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2008, 10:42:15 AM »

You could say that for any man...

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2008, 05:39:58 AM »

Is the number of men you slept with over or under a thousand?.......................

jetcity

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2008, 05:59:47 AM »
this is the standard for measuring your own penis: while its flexed you should be able to hold it with both of your hands like your holding a baseball bat. and see the tip of mushroom head.  every man should be able to do this unless you got small pp... but before measuring you must push out the extra 1-3 inches of penis thats hiding under ball sack.  good luck finding out the truth fellas..

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2008, 06:47:48 AM »
this is the standard for measuring your own penis: while its flexed you should be able to hold it with both of your hands like your holding a baseball bat. and see the tip of mushroom head.  every man should be able to do this unless you got small pp... but before measuring you must push out the extra 1-3 inches of penis thats hiding under ball sack.  good luck finding out the truth fellas..

LOL!........................"flexed" ?!?!??!?!?!??!!??!

jetcity

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2008, 07:53:40 AM »

LOL!........................"flexed" ?!?!??!?!?!??!!??!

its a muscle right?  ;D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2008, 08:00:35 AM »
its a muscle right?  ;D

No, it’s not.  Don’t they teach anatomy and physiology in high school anymore?  :'(

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2008, 08:29:21 AM »
Is the number of men you slept with over or under a thousand?.......................

Here's an answer to that I prepared earlier, having anticipated your query:

It's a quote from Rosanne's sister, can't remember her name anymore, anyways she explained, "Look, I'm 40 right?  I've been having sex since I was 16.  That's 25 years, right?  Okay, so what's 3 or 5 men a year?

xL

Alex23

« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2008, 08:32:24 AM »

hahahahahahaha.......

::)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2008, 08:44:02 AM »
Sounds like you've been around.

Ever dumped a guy because of the size?

Yep, twice.  The first was way too big and it just hurt, there wasn't much you could do with it, it was that big.  Couldn't fuck it without screaming and you most certainly couldn't suck it.  I lasted only a few weeks with that one.  It was frustrating for him too, so it was mutual.

The other time (this is a true story and I don't mind telling it), was a lovely Russian man/boy, 6' tall, shoulders and thighs etc.  But he had a dick about 2 or 3 inches when erect.  It took him ages to finally trust me enough to get his boxer shorts off, like months.  I was wonderful, very patient and understanding and I taught him to make up for it by doing oral instead.

I'll never forget this & I wish I'd not thought it, let alone spoken it, I said "Maybe it was Chernobyl"  He was like 20.  I shouldn't have said that, it was an awful suggestion...

I got bored (believe it or not, because women are supposed to prefer oral to penetration) after about 6 months and nicely suggested that he find a girly his own age.  He has done rather well for himself since, in fact...

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2008, 08:58:12 AM »
"Maybe it was Chernobyl" I shouldn't have said that, it was an awful suggestion...

"Awful suggestion" = Cruel and Heartless! There has to be a nicer way to let a guy know when he is not measuring up!?
W

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2008, 09:27:50 AM »

I thought measuring along the top when fully "flexed" was the preferred method.

BTW anymore than 9" in length is a waste. Reliable sources informed me that girth is much more important! Anyway, who cares as long as it works right ladies?

My suggestion to those men that don't know any better; if you are not blessed down there work on your foreplay skills and size won't matter, unless of course your self-confidence matches your shortcoming. Learn what turns her on (keep in mind this changes periodically) and keep the lines of communication open.

P.S. As stated before some woman have been stretched considerably for various reasons, so don't be too hard on yourselves if (in her eyes) you don't measure up!
W

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2008, 09:51:18 AM »
Maybe his privates appear smaller because his body is so big.

that happens a lot.......

It's not the size of the wand but the magic that you can do with it  ;D

ummmm.... maybe to an extent.....

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2008, 09:58:26 AM »

But he had a dick about 2 or 3 inches when erect. 

Poor bastard.

jetcity

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2008, 10:59:13 AM »
I thought measuring along the top when fully "flexed" was the preferred method.

yea you can measure that way and they say 5or6" average?  but if you're 6ft tall n have 5"..... and compare to a guy whose 5ft tall with 5".... whose got a bigger pecker now?  each man should have the size that suits their own. trust me this test really work! but becareful... this method of measurement could surprise you with depression or confidence!

good luck