Author Topic: Too small?  (Read 10800 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: Too small?
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2008, 11:16:38 AM »
"Awful suggestion" = Cruel and Heartless! There has to be a nicer way to let a guy know when he is not measuring up!?

I think I said that?  I was amazed I said that, but I had to say something.  Anyways, he was drop dead gorgeous and had a great personality, he was just too young for me, but I guess that was how come he came to me first, he was a virg.  I taught him everything I know about 3" penises.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2008, 12:15:01 PM »
On the contrary. That B.S. of men having a small **** because they bodybuild is a myth and a common misconception.

Quite the reverse.  I'll translate:

Often men BB because they are 5'5" and have a small dick.  Then they BB.  Get it, got it?  Good!

But did anyone see the fab pic of Mike in his blue posing trunks looking somewhat short?  Perhaps a year ago, maybe two? 

The photoshopped pix afterwards were hilarious, someone made him look like his dick was knee length.  That was when I began to adore the laughter that is Getbig...

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2008, 04:25:43 PM »
Has noone dared answer yet?  I really think this ought to be the main topic on the Girly Board!

Alex23

« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2008, 04:44:44 PM »

I think I said that?  I was amazed I said that, but I had to say something.  Anyways, he was drop dead gorgeous and had a great personality, he was just too young for me, but I guess that was how come he came to me first, he was a virg.  I taught him everything I know about 3" penises.

I didn't know that it was possible to be grown up with a 3" dick...

I feel bad for the guy thought..

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2008, 04:52:21 PM »
Don't ever feel sorry for anyone and never say sorry.

Because that boy who is now a man has a way with his tongue.  Apart from teaching him to pretend to speak English, I also taught him to dance.

& I made him take me out, he looked great when I showed him how to dress.  He has a Russian sense of deprived humour.

I also have a friend in Canada who broke his spine when a machine fell on him at the mill and he has been in a wheelchair since he was 18.  I've known him forever and have discussed all the in and outs.  He's all grown up and now has gorgeous children.  Wanna talk about how he manages?  He has upper arms you'd adore.  Plus a sense of humour beyond you.  When he wants a hug, he just takes you out by the knees.  He has the car he bought when he was 17, the original green with white stripes whatever it's called (everyone looks at it, it's a classic, converted to hand vrroom "you wanna try this?" controls, he also has skidoos and boats.  He's the same height as all of us, and is also seriously funnier, it seems to me, and way more polite and considerate, than all of you put together.

>>>Did anyone find that hilarious photoshopped pic of Mr Arvilla yet?

...the one of his big head?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2008, 06:14:22 PM »

Often men BB because they are 5'5" and have a small dick.  Then they BB.  Get it, got it?  Good!

But did anyone see the fab pic of Mike in his blue posing trunks looking somewhat short?  Perhaps a year ago, maybe two? 

The photoshopped pix afterwards were hilarious, someone made him look like his dick was knee length.  That was when I began to adore the laughter that is Getbig...

:P

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2008, 12:53:19 PM »
bump for large "packages"........................ ..

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2008, 01:02:07 PM »

LOL!........................"flexed" ?!?!??!?!?!??!!??!
;D

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2008, 01:55:38 PM »
Mike,  did you just come out of a cold shower?
X

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2008, 01:56:07 PM »
Mike,  did you just come out of a cold shower?

>:(

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2008, 02:44:35 PM »
Way beyond looking at your package (because you are already spoken for), I've still not been able to figure out whether you are black or are you white?  Dont care. 

But do you have that fab pic of you from 2 years ago, it was hilarious...

x

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2008, 02:47:59 PM »
But those herbs in the background look lovely.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2008, 02:50:26 PM »
Way beyond looking at your package (because you are already spoken for), I've still not been able to figure out whether you are black or are you white?  Dont care.  Do you have that fab pic of you from 2 years ago, it was hilarious...

x

Im Black (from the waist down)...............and Half Native American Indian (you know like "Running Bull" or "Chief Geronimo")

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2008, 02:54:29 PM »
 ;)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2008, 07:00:33 AM »
Im Black (from the waist down)...............and Half Native American Indian (you know like "Running Bull" or "Chief Geronimo")

No your not, your 100% hispanic Arvilla. Native American..nice try...

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2008, 08:29:59 AM »
No your not, your 100% hispanic Arvilla. Native American..nice try...

I love how you tell ME what ethnicity i am.........(for the record im half Portugese/half Native American Indian)

i also love how you follow me around from thread to thread (insulting me because your in love with my girl)

i have read your PM'S to her lol!
also in the past day or so (besides the fact you been online 24-7 ) you have started numerous threads insulting different get-big members (myself,squadfather,jaejonna etc etc)
did you ever stop to think maybe it's you who has a "problem" ?!?!?

your just one small step away from being a "stalker" bro...................

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2008, 07:11:42 PM »
Take it private!  You two ruined my thread!  >:(

w8m8

« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2008, 07:36:06 AM »
awwwww Bay , Jedi can't help it , he's just a little kid , a wee little boy , sad and lonesome

the batteries died in his light saber and his piggy bank is missing

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2008, 08:46:52 AM »
I
i have read your PM'S to her lol!
Oops  :)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2008, 07:45:30 AM »

This answer just proves my point that you know nothing of bbdg and the science behind it. Stick to gardening and leave the excersize knowledge to the ones that know.