Author Topic: Daniel Sheehan  (Read 2163 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Daniel Sheehan
« on: January 27, 2008, 08:04:30 PM »
I listened to an very interesting interview with him. 

He's the lawyer who won the first case against KKK, helped expose the Nicaraguan/Contra Affair and most famously successfully prosecuted the Kerr-McGee Nuclear Power Company in the Karen Silkwood case.

Back in the 70's he was chief legal counsel to the United States Jesuit Headquarters in Washington D.C.  During the Carter Admin Congress tasked Marcia Smith who was the director of the Science and Technology Division of the Library of Congress' Congressional Research Service to gather all information on UFOs and extraterestrial intelligence.  Daniel Sheehan was asked if the he could obtain access to the Vatican's information on the subject.  He was given permission to pursue the issue by the Jesuit Order here and in an offical research capacity to obtain information for Congress he approached the Vatican and was turned down.  This is what I find interesting, they didn't say no, we don't have material on the subject, they said, no you can't have access to the material.

A request was then made by Sheehan and Marcia Smith to see the classified sections of Project Blue Book.  They made the official request to have the documents released to the Library of Congress and to their suprise they were approved.

This is his testimony on the event:

There were these photographs of unmistakable -- of a UFO sitting on the ground. It had crashed, apparently. It had hit into this field and had dug up, kind of plowed this kind of trough through this field. It was wedged into the side of this bank. There was snow all around the picture. The vehicle was wedged into the side of this mud-like embankment -- kind of up at an angle. There were Air Force personnel. As I cranked the little handle, and looked at additional photos, these Air Force people were taking pictures. In the photograph they were taking photographs of this vehicle. One of the photos actually had the Air Force personnel with this big long tape measure measuring this thing. You could see that they had these parkas on, with little fur around their hoods. You could see that they had the little name tags on their jacket. They were clearly U.S. Air Force personnel. I was kind-of in this strange state saying: "Here it is!" So I turned the crank for more pictures, and I could see on the side of this craft these, like, little insignias - little symbols. So I turned ahead a couple of pictures to see if there was a closer picture. Sure enough, there was. One of the photos had kind of a close-up picture of these symbols. So what I did is -- I was getting nervous -- I looked around, and the guys weren't watching or anything. They were outside of the room, so I took the yellow pad, and I flipped it open to the little grey cardboard backing and I flipped it under the screen. I shrank the size of the picture to the exact same size as the back of the yellow pad, and traced the actual symbols out in detail, verbatim of what was there. Then I said, like, I'm going to leave. That's it. I've got this, and I don't want to push my luck on this thing. It's just that once I had copied these out -- I have thought about this a lot of times since that time because it was a little peculiar since I was there -- I was authorized to be there. I had been cleared into the place, even though they told me I couldn't take any notes or anything. Once I had actually seen these pictures, and actually chosen to copy down and trace these symbols from this craft, I just decided that I should get out of there. So I got up, closed the little pad, and I put the film back in the canister. I put all the boxes back where they were, and put the yellow pad under my arm, and just walked out. As I came through the door, I went over to get my briefcase up, and the man at the little desk that was sitting there pointed to the yellow pad under my arm, and he said, "What's that that you've got there?" I said,"That's the yellow pad that I had with me." He said, "Let me see that." He reached out and I handed it to him. He flipped through the yellow pages, and never looked at the back, never looked at the inside cardboard backing, and handed it back to me. So, I just put it under my arm, got my briefcase and walked out of there.

He regrets not staying and doing more research.  Very interesting.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Daniel Sheehan
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 07:15:56 AM »
The only thing I can say is that I find it hard to see how so many people have kept quiet. I don't think u can threaten people into silence over such a long period of time. Being that in the Service or government, people change jobs, retire etc etc...so maybe ur worried for 10 years about somebody and then their gone. How have they kept this so quiet. I guess I believe something crashed at Roswell, but how did they keep all the people involved quiet..maybe continued pay-outs..increased promotion etc? 
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 07:56:22 AM »
The only thing I can say is that I find it hard to see how so many people have kept quiet. I don't think u can threaten people into silence over such a long period of time. Being that in the Service or government, people change jobs, retire etc etc...so maybe ur worried for 10 years about somebody and then their gone. How have they kept this so quiet. I guess I believe something crashed at Roswell, but how did they keep all the people involved quiet..maybe continued pay-outs..increased promotion etc? 
I think this went over my head, I don't get what you're saying for sure?  What has who kept quiet? Seems over the years there is no shortage of pretty credible sources from all aspects civilian, military and government.  In fact it would take me all day to post sources and I couldn't get through all of the pilots, military personnel and credible sources.  I don't see people being quiet about anything. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 08:04:01 AM »
Somebody needs to walk into Fox or CNN with proof. There is always something wrong with the story or there is no proof. I kinda believ the guy but in order for this to come out we'd need several people to come out and say the same thing....Its always one guy here or there from different events. According to all the Roswell stuff I've seen..there were alot of soldiers and then tons of scientists etc involved. There is a paper trail getting those folks to New Mexico.....get those folks to talk...I guess u need a CSI type investigation to bring everything together. There have been other newer events...more recent etc. Get the paper and logistics trails...get pictures...bring this stuff out.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2008, 08:16:17 AM »
Somebody needs to walk into Fox or CNN with proof. There is always something wrong with the story or there is no proof. I kinda believ the guy but in order for this to come out we'd need several people to come out and say the same thing....Its always one guy here or there from different events. According to all the Roswell stuff I've seen..there were alot of soldiers and then tons of scientists etc involved. There is a paper trail getting those folks to New Mexico.....get those folks to talk...I guess u need a CSI type investigation to bring everything together. There have been other newer events...more recent etc. Get the paper and logistics trails...get pictures...bring this stuff out.
actually that's not correct at all and I think the one thing we can agree on is the movie style depiction of running into the first major news outlet like CNN with your "holy shit brief" will probably not get you the movie style reaction from the corporate media and whatever their agenda is for the day/month/year.  It was shocking for me to see Larry King give it a serious look.  But anyway, it's not always one dude, there are so many multiple credible witnesses to single events.  There are a hundreds of documented encounters with multiple pilots.  Did you see the Rendlsham base documentary I posted?  multiple military personnel account with one Sgt walking around the craft documenting the details and glyphs on the side before it took off in a flash.   Or the time the 10 nuclear missile sites shut down with military personnel reporting a UFO above.  on and on there are plenty of credible accounts, it's just that there are also no shortage of people who want to stereotype them as instantly not credible for having the experience or offering testimony of their part.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2008, 08:20:33 AM »
Here's a list of just the people who have signed up with the disclosure project and this is not remotely close to a fraction of the documented accounts from credible sources:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Disclosure_Project

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2008, 08:24:10 AM »
Well i watch all the UFO shit. I guess until one crashes into yankee stadium we're never going to get anywhere. If u walk into fox u better have an alien chained to u. I think u'd need a type of proof that has never been seen..thats what i ment. I believe, i'm sure somebody working for Uncle Sam knows something....
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2008, 08:33:01 AM »
Well i watch all the UFO shit. I guess until one crashes into yankee stadium we're never going to get anywhere. If u walk into fox u better have an alien chained to u. I think u'd need a type of proof that has never been seen..thats what i ment. I believe, i'm sure somebody working for Uncle Sam knows something....
I agree, it would have to be beyond beyond.  It doesn't matter how many people witness what.  It only takes one person's testimony to get someone the death penalty, but if we're talking green men, well we better darn well be able to produce frantic little grey aliens :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2008, 08:41:34 AM »
Look at the shit in Texa a few weeks ago...the military said it was nothing..then it was jets then something else. Sometimes the AF does not cover their ass. It looked to me like Jets were scrambled to intercept something. I thing sometimes they don't mention it because they are not really sure if its Aliens or advanced tech we can't stop. Eiither way...its going to scare everybody.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2008, 08:50:30 AM »
Look at the shit in Texa a few weeks ago...the military said it was nothing..then it was jets then something else. Sometimes the AF does not cover their ass. It looked to me like Jets were scrambled to intercept something. I thing sometimes they don't mention it because they are not really sure if its Aliens or advanced tech we can't stop. Eiither way...its going to scare everybody.

They fuel CTer when they do this.
They create mistrust with those who elected them.
They make it so that Berserker has more credibility in my eyes than an AF spokesman at this moment. 

People are all over it with FOIA suits now, and rightfully so.  If it's alien lifeforms, they don't have to admit it. Just say nothing at all.  Don't insult our intelligence with a lame story about silent F16s doing drills.  You don't *lose* ten F16s for an evening, then find them 2 weeks later.  That's an obvious lie, and most military people here know it too. 

It looks a lot like the jets were sent to chase something off.  That means our radar saw the giant object, and probably sees these pests frequently.  If we can spot a jeep in Afghanistan in the middle of the night from space, chances are we aren't going to miss a giant craft in our airspace.  They don't have to admit it.  But to lie about it, then brainwash idiots like Beach Bum to perpetuate the "little green men" stigma, well, it's just not polite.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2008, 08:50:40 AM »
Yes, I think they have a vision of us all going apeshit like the war of the worlds broadcast.  In reality if the president came out tomorrow and said, ufos are real, it would be news for a few weeks until the next celeb blooper.  The Christian-redneck reaction would be the most interesting and I think they would mostly deny it or call it demonic or something but life would go on.  The paranoid and overreacting types were already paranoid and overreacting to something before anyway, like me ;D  I would be like, fuck the aliens, you have to worry about this and that and this and that ;D 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2008, 08:54:39 AM »
Yes, I think they have a vision of us all going apeshit like the war of the worlds broadcast.  In reality if the president came out tomorrow and said, ufos are real, it would be news for a few weeks until the next celeb blooper.  The Christian-redneck reaction would be the most interesting and I think they would mostly deny it or call it demonic or something but life would go on.  The paranoid and overreacting types were already paranoid and overreacting to something before anyway, like me ;D  I would be like, fuck the aliens, you have to worry about this and that and this and that ;D 

A few people would kill themselves.
A few people would change religion or do a dance or buy a telescope.
A few people would open cafepress stores with t-shirts.
Newsweek and other mags would have great numbers for a month.

And in a few weeks, it'd be nothing. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2008, 08:57:25 AM »
A few people would kill themselves.
A few people would change religion or do a dance or buy a telescope.
A few people would open cafepress stores with t-shirts.
Newsweek and other mags would have great numbers for a month.

And in a few weeks, it'd be nothing. 
exactly.  Oh and China would say they're making a deal with the aliens and we would say that's not right, we're dealing with them and Russia would say they've been dealing with them for the past 60 years :P  nothing would change :)