Author Topic: Nasser responds to OnlyMe and Milos  (Read 24459 times)

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
Re: From Nasser
« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2008, 08:32:39 AM »
another new gimmick come out to play?. ;D

Take a seat. School's in session

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2008, 08:33:00 AM »
No, you have the bodybuilding.com interview piece confused with good journalism. 

Ah...my mistake. I knew I was confusing the bodybuilding world with what actually applies in the real world. :-\

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
Re: To ONLYME from NASSER!
« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2008, 08:35:25 AM »
Onlyme asked me in a previous thread how things went with Nasser and this girl (Paula) who Onlyme knew about the last time he hung out with Nasser, and also asked me to say what's up to him.  Nasser typed a response for Onlyme:

"Hello Keith, very good to hear from you, thank you.  Yes, I taped the girl naked as you suggested to me, and still have the tape - you would really enjoy watching it!  [b]Also thank you very much for delivering to me the huge, over 7 foot, framed hard board poster of Nasser.[/b]  It is hanging on the wall in my house.  Each time I see it I am reminded of your generosity.  I also remember how you rescued Wheeler's ass from being arrested there in Honolulu, HI in May of 2002!  Good times.  It was great working with you and I would like to sincerely thank you, as well as Tony Doherty from down under and to many other great promoters not mentioned here.

And I hope that your spider "experience" never happens to me!

Nasser"

BUSTED!!!!. Nice try to fit in your own story bobs. Wouldnt Nasser use the word "me"?
Aww...you guys are just so desperate. :'(

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #103 on: January 28, 2008, 08:41:59 AM »
Not sure if Nasser really typed this.  But thanks anyway I guess.  I did make some really big cutouts of some of the bodybuilders and had them in the lobby of the convention center so when people drove by they saw them.  I don't know about the tape thing but if paula is in it I would like to see it.

Keith, I wouldnt pretend like something is from Nasser if it wasn't.  I can email you a screenshot of it in my hotmail inbox if you PM me your email address.  No offence taken, but let me know if you would like a screenshot to further validate it.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: January 28, 2008, 08:42:38 AM »
I see the NPF will have alot of cleansing to do  8)
Big Bobs - is there a photo of the supersized poster?

You're asking for a photo of the supersized poster and not a video of the girl?  Way to confirm your sexuality lol  :P

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #105 on: January 28, 2008, 08:43:18 AM »
Sorry guys we're gonna get some wild replies from my account.

SOme of my friends are here and they were reading some of the nasser threads while taking turns typing replies.

As I'm typing this everyone's singing

Nasser, Nasser Give me your answer do I'm half crazy all for the love of you It won't be a stylish marriage I can't afford a carriage.

Thank god for nasser and his motley crew. It's not gonna be boring...

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #106 on: January 28, 2008, 08:48:40 AM »
Why didnt you PM him with the email, you dumbass?

But then you wanted to add your story and post it publicly. Nice try. Next time proofread the damn thing before you try to pass it off as Nassers.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: January 28, 2008, 08:50:34 AM »
Keith, I wouldnt pretend like something is from Nasser if it wasn't.  I can email you a screenshot of it in my hotmail inbox if you PM me your email address.  No offence taken, but let me know if you would like a screenshot to further validate it.

Ha!!!  
The proof needs to be from the source, Gulab Jamun brain!  You are an IDIOT!!  

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 28, 2008, 08:53:46 AM »
Ha!!!  
The proof needs to be from the source, Gulab Jamun brain!  You are an IDIOT!!  

Actually, Nasser does speak in the third person at times.  Especially since he is a public figure.  It's like saying him saying, "here's a Nasser workout video," as opposed to "here's a workout video of me."  Both versions work dumbass.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 28, 2008, 08:55:57 AM »
Nasser speaks at the third person, just like gh15  ???

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #110 on: January 28, 2008, 08:57:31 AM »
Actually, Nasser does speak in the third person at times.  Especially since he is a public figure.  It's like saying him saying, "here's a Nasser workout video," as opposed to "here's a workout video of me."  Both versions work dumbass.

:D :D :D :D
It keeps getting better.

Worlds are colliding.  NASSER IS GETTING UPSET..
WOW!!! bob...WOW!!!! - best excuse yet

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: January 28, 2008, 08:59:39 AM »
Actually, Nasser does speak in the third person at times.  Especially since he is a public figure.  It's like saying him saying, "here's a Nasser workout video," as opposed to "here's a workout video of me."  Both versions work dumbass.

Ha! Ha!
BONEHEAD!!
You can't even prove that I'm a "dumbass".  Can you post an email from Nasser stating that I'm a dumbass, please?  

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #112 on: January 28, 2008, 09:01:15 AM »
HOT OFF GETBIG!!!
bOBS MOST DELUSIONAL POST YET

Actually, Nasser does speak in the third person at times.  Especially since he is a public figure.  It's like saying him saying, "here's a Nasser workout video," as opposed to "here's a workout video of me." 

This deserves a thread of its own

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #113 on: January 28, 2008, 09:08:27 AM »
Ha! Ha!
BONEHEAD!!
You can't even prove that I'm a "dumbass".  Can you post an email from Nasser stating that I'm a dumbass, please?  

He'll screw that up too.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #114 on: January 28, 2008, 09:17:57 AM »
The 7' thing wasn't a poster it was a cut-out of him posing then put on matboard and was standing in the lobby of the convention center.  I think I did one of Sean Ray and Flex too but can't remember.  BigBob tell Nasser hi and I believe you.  I just can't see him saying that about the tape of Paula.  But like I said if it is of Paula send me a copy I would love to see her. 

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #115 on: January 28, 2008, 09:19:57 AM »
keith

I would suggest you email Nasser directly or have him email you directly. This witless fool is diluting nassermail with his own trash.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #116 on: January 28, 2008, 09:22:42 AM »
The 7' thing wasn't a poster it was a cut-out of him posing then put on matboard and was standing in the lobby of the convention center.  I think I did one of Sean Ray and Flex too but can't remember.  BigBob tell Nasser hi and I believe you.  I just can't see him saying that about the tape of Paula.  But like I said if it is of Paula send me a copy I would love to see her. 

I think Keith knows Nasser better than McBobs.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #117 on: January 28, 2008, 09:23:05 AM »
Haha looks like some of you bitches are jealous that Nasser is a pimp and gets more pussy in a week than you little boys will ever get in your meaningless, failed lives.

Keith, you recommended Nasser to tape her naked and he did.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: January 28, 2008, 09:24:06 AM »
you're a guillible paki aren't you?

"santa clause exists because nasser said so"

LMFAO Nasser buys out Milos 10x over. Nasser has three cars and real estate worth many millions. He is living the dream while Milos is selling snake oil and dealing drugs.

Nasser fucked Milos' wife and owns him. I think that Milos the racist Nazi is the one who lost his dignity. His wife is fucked by anyone who is interested or even looks at her lying mouth and whore face.

Nasser is telling the truth becuase he loves the fans and wants them to know the truth about the DCM , who I believe you are in cahoots with.

He was never charged with any offence towards his ex-wife and she actually came running back to him begging him to take her back and he said 'NO' as he is a rich pimp and doesn't allow his wife to cheat on him, unlike Milos whose wife fucks a man and then is even tasting his semen later that night.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #119 on: January 28, 2008, 09:28:35 AM »
Haha looks like some of you bitches are jealous that Nasser is a pimp and gets more pussy in a week than you little boys will ever get in your meaningless, failed lives.

Keith, you recommended Nasser to tape her naked and he did.

Ahh..here's Sharma with his retarded posts - probably rode the short bullock cart to school.
Read the above you halfwit.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 28, 2008, 09:28:58 AM »

See to everyone who thinks I made the email up - how would I have even known about the 7" poster/cut-out that Onlyme confirmed?

Keith do you have pics of Paula - you said you did before?  Can you post them?  i could use some eye candy :P  I only have two pics myself which were already posted before.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #121 on: January 28, 2008, 09:30:06 AM »
you're a guillible paki aren't you?

"santa clause exists because nasser said so"

HAHA racist meltdown . just as expected from the anti-Nasser/TEAM pumpkinheads as we know that they are really racists who prefer to see a tattooed racist and convicted criminal steal his Olympia.

And 'Santa Clause' does exist. It is a film : 'The Santa Clause'

HAHA clause. Self-ownage. ;D ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #122 on: January 28, 2008, 09:32:55 AM »
You're asking for a photo of the supersized poster and not a video of the girl?  Way to confirm your sexuality lol  :P

Don't be mean to an honest member of team Nasser - or I shall leave your carpet-cleaner club.  :'(

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #123 on: January 28, 2008, 09:33:55 AM »
HAHA racist meltdown . just as expected from the anti-Nasser/TEAM pumpkinheads as we know that they are really racists who prefer to see a tattooed racist and convicted criminal steal his Olympia.

And 'Santa Clause' does exist. It is a film : 'The Santa Clause'

HAHA clause. Self-ownage. ;D ;D

WOW sharma...did you think of that all by yourself.  :D :D. Big Daddy Nasser has a little gift for scamps like you

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #124 on: January 28, 2008, 09:37:47 AM »
You are missing the point my melted friend.

Remember when the first "Nasser Talks Some Truth" thread came out?  The reaction was almost universally positive and supportive.  People were interested.  What sort of reaction are today's "Nasser Says" threads getting?  What changed and why?

1. Overexposure.  Every damn thread around here turned into a Nasser worship thread for awhile and we've had enough of it.  Even mentioning Nasser's name will get you an angry backlash these days.  It was all thanks to:

2. Team Nasser.  I'm sure Nasser would like nothing more than to tell these yahoos to pipe down and quit pissing everyone off.  Too late.

3. Nasser saturation.  In addition to the irritation overexposure caused, the saturation has led to indifference.  No one even cares any more, as evidenced by this thread.

4. Nasser's absence.  The man should have stepped forward by now IN PERSON if he's got something to say.  How much respect can you give a guy if he won't step up and speak his mind?  At least Milos has the sack to post here, even if it is just to push his products.

In short, no one cares very much any more and you're not going to sell enough books to break even without a new game plan.  Get to work.

Pretty much sums it all up. Team Nasser have made Nasser a casualty of their war against Getbig.
O